White supremacist? No, white determinist? YES!

Who the fuck are leftists, Jews, and non-whites to tell us who we have to live with in our towns, cities, and states? That's up to US. The MAJORITY.

Somali scum in Minnesota? Why? Did the PEOPLE of Minnesota vote for that shit?

FUCK no.

Fuck all those leftists and non-whites crying "racism" for whites that want to maintain their own culture.

We have a right to determine our own destiny, and anything else is tyranny.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But I am white. We are the best of latin america.
>My capitalism.
>Pinochet

>tfw if we'd have stayed in our own land we'd have a leg to stand on

PS: Read wiki's article and discussion on "white pride" Cry with me burgerbro

nice picture desu

Most people don't care about race, stormweenie.

>russia
>not white

Sure they don't...until they're no longer able to speak their language in their own nations.

I Agree, if you want diversity politics, we need before to annex all the world in one state, so we can also colonize with the same rights, their spaces. But on moment... the Global Government is what the Jews want to do! So the Jews are right!

>argentina
>white

You do realize that the white genocide jargon has a very heavy defensive nazi tone to it? If you are critical of multiculturalism in a conservative way you are hurting yourself and your argument greatly by crying wolf like your skin color is getting genocided.

There are some pretty ok arguments to be had against diversity and the wanton embrace of it but crying white genocide while acting like every other country is super unified and happy only makes people think you're a deranged stormfag.

So if you are serious about your "white race" bullshit you might want to find a way to communicate those concerns in a manner that doesn't make you sound like an angry lunatic.

I'm surprised nobody has complemented these high quality DIGITS.

Most white people don't care about race. Others actively fight "white supremacy" in white nations. But this pitifully passive attitude is what allows it to happen.

I'm going to assume you're non-white. How would you react if all settlements of your race were populated and your own people outbred, removed from existence step by step?

That's what's happening right now.

At this point, Nazi-like actions is what we would need, just with deportation and isolationism instead of murder. It just simply won't happen, and definitive line won't be drawn. It's insane, but realizing the horrifying future *can* easily drive someone insane.

Europe is pretty much already lost, America will soon follow suit. There really is no stopping it, an it's depressing.

tfw whites are going to die out because their marketing department is pure shit

>no white on the west coast of south america
chileans on suicide watch !

>chileans
>white
where did this meme come from?

I don't get this stupid argument at all.
It was conquest. Nobody naturally belongs to any land (except some africans, or wherever the scientific consensus places it nowadays)
If the shitholes around the world would wage war against you and occupy your land, then it'd be tough luck for you, but there is no reason to invite them in on the basis that your ancestors emigrated to america.

mostly because all the big marketing is funded by those actively seeking desttruction of white race.

Dude fucking kys.

This is like 10 year old now, but still, from a city of the Entre Rios Province.

Lots of Germans comming here in the late 1800s and early 1900s

whites always been out number you moron

OUT OUT OUT
>OUT OUT OUT
OUT OUT OUT
>OUT OUT OUT

If you want to know what the future looks like, look at Brazil. The Brazil the mainstream rarely touchs on but is constantly being updated upon on BestGore. Its worse than Mexico or the ME there. There is a tipping point where shitskin numbers turn everything to shit.

>that white argentina

ahaha

As white as Londinistan

JEWISH Supremacism and White Genocide

nothing is going to change while sitting on our butt

>But I am white
Sure you are, mapuche.

Apartheidbro, those are low-level chileans. They came from the slums to play football

I feel dem feels.

No need for bants, I don't like what it's happening to Britain

Look buddy we are a melting pot, some are whites, some others don't. Just that.

I don't fuckin know. I live in minneapolis and it is hell. I wish I could meet up with polacks to at least be around like minded people. Even the churches here are fucked.

Off by 5

Yea, I am as much of all my brethern. Not something to be ashamed of, I guess.

>a a africa is already diverse
>e e europe is not

keep going

Well whites invaded non white lands, so..

wtf i hate being white now

Wait why is Russia fucking dark or swarthy looking?

>coons living in invercargill
yeah right

hey i live in Minnesota. all the browns need to GTFO

hello sir I am scott county

sorry chilebro, my bad, that's what the tele portrays you guys as. you got any whiter chilean celebrities, women especially, you can point me out to? thanks

>Argentina is white
Can't we forget about this meme already. Like it is litterally not true. So what if there are like 10000 germans in the whole country, same thing goes for Brazil. Look at any picture of Argentines that isn't cherrypicked by one of their posters and you'll see that Agentina is hardly whiter than anywhere else in Latin America.

The lesser races won't be able to handle white's nuclear arsenal if they become the vast majority - their low IQs and shit culture will destabilize our whole "mutual assured destruction" situation.

Either whites prevail or the planet gets glassed.

This is the correct opinion.

Ignore swedish posts they transmit mental disorders

Only Buenos Aires is white, the rest of the country is Mexico tier.

>Argentina

>le 60%

>in a manner that doesn't make you sound like an angry lunatic.

Any opposition to white death, AKA, "diversity" will be treated as insanity by the leftists, Jews, and minorities anyway.

>argentina
>white
>worse than brazil

uhhh

holy shit theres white people here?

>argentina

There are no whites here, please delete this or change the image next time.

>Well whites invaded non white lands, so..

So they'd be stupid to just invite people in to invade their own, I agree.

yeah, these fucking niggers are ruining my minnesota

If white race will die, then we will take the entire world with us. Get ready for nuclear winter, chink

Basic nature of tribalism. The stronger people will win the fight and survive. What nationalists want is to win the fight. What Jews want is to win the fight. What any individual race wants is to win the fight.

What many leaders in western nations want is to throw their countries and history away in the name of white guilt.

You can see where the discrepancy arises.

>argentina

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans

No, if we hadn't tried to convert the natives and just murdered them all, we'd be fine
Fuck Spain
Fuck Portugal

Oh and fuck all those subhuman missionaries to Africa too, no matter their faith

Send help please.

Argentina confirmed white. Sup Forums BTFO

Cut the power to their neighborhoods this winter and let them freeze....

It's not just white guilt, they use very real things from the past to commit atrocities. Slavery, the Native genocide, all 110% real but enacted by the same who, today, spread the message of "White Privilege", "reparations" and other things that need to be shot in the back of the head yesterday...

>During the last few decades, due to internal migration from the northern provinces—as well as to immigration from Bolivia, Peru, and Paraguay—the percentage of white Argentines in certain areas of Greater Buenos Aires and the provinces of Salta and Jujuy has decreased significantly.[152]

5 and 17 are white

18 and 4 maybe

interesting

Careful there.
On pic:
>I think I'm white
From Sao Paulo.