German education

>german education

It'd be Swedish education if your entire population wasn't already heavily cucked.

what is that small dot in the pussy?

It's a special hole only for Americans.

I see your German education and raise you non existing murican sex ed

>american education

It's called a urethra Cleetus.

KEK

kek

If we weren't looking at a picture of a black dick penetrating a white woman, created and encouraged by an actual germanic government, this thread would be funny.

Western European breeding program manual?

dude...

I find it funny that people get upset at this shit. While I wouldn't put it past Germany to act like a bunch of keks; the more reasonable answer is likely that they're appealing to the majority demographic of traffic the site gets.

Found the virgin

Do we as white people deserve to propagate our species anymore? Those of us that have any sense are a fractional minority. More white people suck than don't. I guess the argument could be made that less white people suck per capita based on race. I think that's the only argument we have left. This is fucking disgusting, and I've seen it plenty of times. It always makes me furious.

>helping foreigners integrate into society

literally nothing wrong with this

White people are the only relevant race.

So to your question. Yes. It will always be yes.

why am i the only one disgusted by things like this?

Goodbye, Germany. I suggest fleeing to the USA while you still can, you can reclaim your fatherland after you join our military and help us subjugate Europe to the muslim-holocaust boogaloo.

I mean Canada is well on it's way to becoming Germany 2.0 but at least I can laugh at Sweden in the meantime.

Piss.

>he thinks his kike riddled country is going to ''help'' stop white genocide

Your only hope is niggers, spics and jews flocking from amaerica because they're scared of trump

hopefully this happens anyway

Jaja

Lol, stop living in your bubble island, faggot
Also we dont even care about that stupid orange pig, most mexicans doesnt even know who he is, we only care about ourselves. Just like europeans only care about themselves

Sweden brings the bantz

I don't get it?

Nice proxy, leaf

how come the drapes don't match the curtains?

whats up with his fuckin bellend though

>created and encouraged by an actual germanic government

You're part of NATO. Your govt doesn't do anything without our jews' permission.

kekd

Peehole son

Well done, Sven

>stupid orange pig has 10 000 nukes eh