Christfags of Sup Forums

Christfags of Sup Forums

How do you reconcile your Christian beliefs with white nationalism?

Aren't they inherently contradictory? Isn't Christianity inherently some cucky love thy neighbour ideology with no racial basis?

Genuinely curious here not trying to start a shitfest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jpgq55w3SsI
youtube.com/watch?v=yRujuE-GIY4
youtube.com/watch?v=LH1GFaw09hk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>believing a jew died for my sins
nice try

But I'm asking Christians.

>Aren't they inherently contradictory?

Loving my neighbor doesn't mean they can have my land. Or destroy my genetic legacy. Or fuck up my country.

I'm not a Christian, I'm agnostic, but no they aren't. Personally if I had a choice, I would rather live in a Christian country than an atheist leftist one or a Muslim one.

>Personally if I had a choice, I would rather live in a Christian country than an atheist leftist one or a Muslim one.

As would I and most sane people. I just feel Christianity could be an inherently cucky ideology. Europeans might need a higher spiritual ideal to strive towards like that of Evola or certain elements of NS Germany.

anyway to answer the question, most of people here are too autistic to see the contradiction. They do fucked up shit and go to confess the sins like nothing happened, or just go to church just to fit in with the community.

Hell you should've seen gay parade where church encouraged people to fuck fags up.
>youtube.com/watch?v=jpgq55w3SsI

There is no problem, the modern nation states emerged under Christianity, it's the basis for nationalism.

Any minor problems you can find with Christianity are irrelevant anyway, creating a new narrative from scratch with a new banner to rally under is impossible to do in a few centuries. We have a perfect banner ready and waiting in the form of Christianity, the west just needs to pick it up and unite under it.

>creating a new narrative from scratch with a new banner to rally under is impossible to do in a few centuries.

Part of me agrees but at the same time I feel like it's easier to do something new instead of resurrect dead idealogies. I don't really know where I stand. That's why I made this thread.

oh shit im muslim now

>I just feel Christianity could be an inherently cucky ideology.

You do know that there were 4 crusades right? I think the reason why you think this, is, in this day and age cuckservatives are over whelmingly christian.

But no, just because I would rather be at peace and love my fellow man doesn't mean they can bend me over and fuck me. Or I can't work my tribes own interest.

That being said, yes we do need a secular moral system. Because one hasn't been created, I think it is fine to use the deprecated moral code of religion for our tribe. I'm okay with this, it seems to create high functioning societies.

It's not easy.
I like to thin that my political beliefs are for the greater good.

I look at morality from a utilitarian perspective, as rules to follow in a tribe (in group, team, house rules).

actually makes perfect match , read moar heretics

youtube.com/watch?v=yRujuE-GIY4

Easy. I'm not retarded white nationalist
>Hell you should've seen gay parade where church encouraged people to fuck fags up.
>>youtube.com/watch?v=jpgq55w3SsI
Fuck off cuck
This is what church should be doing.
Although that was rather extreme, we should have civilized public hangings

>Believing a rabbi was the son of God

> Isn't Christianity inherently some cucky love thy neighbour ideology with no racial basis?

No idea, all my neighbors are same race as I am.
Just like it should be.

On more serious note, It says "love thy neighbor", not "invite you neighbor to live in you house with your expenses, gang rape your wife and daughter, kill your dog and sell you family jewels to buy khat and what ever shit those subhumans smoke".
My loved neighbor should stay in his own fucking house.

I'm not a white nationalist. I'm an ethnocentrist, but I can offer some insight into this subject from the Catholic perspective.

Pope Pius XI wrote in his encyclical Mit Brennender Sorge that the love of one's race (meaning ethnic group) is natural and healthy so long as one does not divinise his race or exalt it to the point of idolatry. He was referring to the sort of racial obsession that was found in Germany of that period where racial fetishism was merged with a sort of Nietzschean will to power.

Neither is it sinful to subscribe to the notion of a hierarchy of cultures so long as one does not use this as the basis for denying the inherent dignity of all men by virtue of our being made in God's image. We are not cultural relativists.

It is normal and rational that I should wish to live in my own ethnic community among my own people in which we maintain the traditions of our ancestors - the love and worship of God - free from the meddling, moral or cultural subversion, and interference of outgroups.

It's not dead, the writers of the new testament were thinking about the same problems we are facing today only they didn't have the advanced concepts we now have to communicate ideas. Christian scholars slowly developed these concepts we take for granted, even the concept of science and the modern materialistic worldview.

The Bible does provide a secular moral code, the highest ideal of Christianity is finding ultimate truth only they describe that as "becoming closer to God". Christianity is the religion of scholarly research, literature art and science. It's directly based on the aggregated philosophical teachings of the ancient Greek world.

The politicizing of Christianity was needed to encourage spread, focus on memetic warfare like sacrifice and miracles confuses the real practical guidance and connection to your ancestors and God that Christianity as intended provides.

>What is Orthodox separation to individual nations and peoples

A history book would help you with your stupid question.

>You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, “Do not murder,” and “anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.” But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment … You have heard that it was said, “Do not commit adultery.” But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
We can never be without sin because we are dirty, physical meat machines. Christ was the first meat machine to effectively rally humans under the banner of uniting to transcend our meat, making something greater than any individual generation could accomplish. The previous kings like the Pharaohs commanded through threat of violence. Christ commands through reason, logic and by sharing His insights about God eternal the ultimate arbiter of truth.

the fun part about religion is it's all clearly contradictory poorly translated nonsense so you can pick and choose your own ideology out of it

based finland

Funny thing about that is your thoughts are already formed by western Christianity so what things you pick and choose are also defined by it. The things you reject are usually just the things you don't get the meaning behind yet.

I like your posts, giving me a new perspective

Acts 17:26 And he made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted periods and the boundaries of their dwelling place.

based

they are all retarded
they think this is
>proof jesus was the son of god

Words are hard, I never feel like I'm getting the entire point across. Words are like a finger pointing to the moon.
youtube.com/watch?v=LH1GFaw09hk

>white nationalism
no

Modern Christianity takes a very generous latitude when it comes to defining neighbor. Until very recently, the idea of "neighbor" was almost certainly synonymous with close kin or, at least, countryman. Charity and Christian kindness are virtues until they tell you to lie down with ravenous wolves. At that point, they are a liability and an impediment to living a Godly life because, you know, you'd be dead and unable to provide for your children, do your civic duty for your countrymen, and speak out against injustice.

Simple declare non whites non human.