PISA 2015

So what does Sup Forums think of new PISA result?

youtube.com/watch?v=HZjxkDA1s-c

youtube.com/watch?v=9Wbl-PflEc0

Other urls found in this thread:

keepeek.com/Digital-Asset-Management/oecd/education/pisa-2015-results-volume-i_9789264266490-en#page221
oecd.org/pisa/PISA-2015-Sweden.pdf
youtu.be/fA6XcyXsxXU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think it makes me smarter than you.

>tfw more intelligent than op

greater ebinland khanate :DDD

SUCK MY FUCKING DICK YOU INDO RETARDS

>Estonia third

Jesus. Christ.

Congratulations mongols

Also:
>Swedeb just above OECD average

Yea nah

Swedes are not white

>Canada
Zhang doing work

Estonia sounds better every day.

>Norway is smarter than the US

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>Estonia
Jesus Christ and I thought that toothbrushing bitch was gone for good.

It's complete bullshit.
Estonians are known are the dumbest people in Europe. They cheated just to try and persuade Nords to accept them as one of them.
That's what is happening 100%.

They are 50% white. Norwegians are basically white niggers

>Bulgaria
>above the gypsies, the roaches, the shqiptars and FYROM
feels good desu

>Sweden and Norway below Moortugal
>Iceland dumb as fuck

B-B-But muh Nordick mastur race...

Why does China get to split their country into sections? If they threw in every chinaman they'd be dumber than dominican republic.

YEEE BOY

Huefag shut up
We are fucked

Well, these are the results of right wing/reformist educational policies. Thanks ÖVP/FPÖ/SPÖ!

Vi gjor det verre hvis du ser på hvite amerikanere, husk at de er 12% negere.

But .. muh culture !!!

Oh shit. Without immigrants we could rival the Asians :'(

I like to think of us as that standard country everyone should try to be better than, not as the smartest people.

Angl*s BTFO

Estonia 3rd and Finland 5th

Its so beautiful

Funny, I'm pretty sure that without all our Asian immigrants our score would be much lower.

what is the us minus dindus?

>behind Mexican intellectuals

>eesti and vietnam in top 10
The fuck is going on?
I know estonia pushed hard for technology recently but I figured it was a shithole with good internet.
And is vietnam stealing from singapore or something?

Finland and Estonia showing off their superior Mongol genes. Whitey btfo

I think the US has too many niggers.

Proud of you Estonia

pretty much this

We have a good number of really smart kids in our schools but also have a lot of kids who are just dumb as rocks. And no, it's not just the blacks and latinos bringing our numbers down, there are plenty of stupid white kids running around too. In high school one year the white kid who sat behind me during a major statewide standardized test just bubbled in a bunch of random answers so he could turn it in quickly and read his offroad / ATV magazine.... He ended up joining the Marines right out of high school.

Check numbers adjusted for inequality.

Finland and Estonia are up there because their low income students have pretty good results.

shut up dumbfuck

just aced the science questions
this is a very simple test
>mfw people are stupid

And also because they're very few in number. Look at the percentages for A and B.

This.
Estonia has become the superior finnic nation we used to be. Bravo!

FUCKING DUMB FACEBOOK GENERATION

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

>China cherrypicks their cities

why the fuck is this allowed

same goes for the IQ rankings

>top 11 nations are all asians

really makes me think

>American education

>Sweden is facing a difficult challenge with immigrant students. The share of immigrant students in Sweden (first- and second-generation) is growing, and the performance gap between immigrant and non-immigrant students in science is larger than the average across OECD countries.

>Immigrant students in Sweden (first- or second-generation) score 70 points lower in science than non-immigrant students, before accounting for differences in the students’ socio-economic status. After taking socio-economic status into account, the difference is 49 points. This gap is wider than the OECD average (43 points lower before, and31 points lower after accounting for socio-economic status).
These results should be viewed in light of the difficult challenge that Sweden is tackling with a growing number of immigrants. The proportion of students with an immigrant background (first- or second-generation) in Sweden increased from 11% in 2006 to 17% in 2015, compared with a smaller increase from 9% to 12% on average across OECD countries.

WHY

Pizza is shit lol
Their question do not correspond to what is being taught in each country
Cypriot math is public schools is super-high ultra gigga nigga level but we still score low
Because the pizza questions are from lame af mathematics sectors we are never taught because of their lameness.
pizza gtfo

Fuck. Where is that?
Here?
keepeek.com/Digital-Asset-Management/oecd/education/pisa-2015-results-volume-i_9789264266490-en#page221

or in that specific report on Sweden? That's a big redpill

enlighten me, Mr. Barbosa

Just found it:
oecd.org/pisa/PISA-2015-Sweden.pdf

I pity you

>ching chongs rank highest
>most, if not almost all development comes from Europe and the US/Canada.
k

but not english apparently

Don't worry, if you just keep bringing in more immigrants then the average will be brought down to their level so there won't be as much of a performance gap.

>Madedonia

>southern italy dragging down the entire country

fpbp

>2016
>Believing person, which is literally Rothchild owned
I did this test a 4 years ago; the biggest data manipulation that you can imagine.
They selected like 30 people, 15-16yo, according to (((them))) they were selected by pure coincidence™, but somehow happened that 9 of the selected persons were clinically retarded (in spain, atleast in Comunidad Valenciana, we have a thing called “integra and/or PQPI, this is where the public school system stores the trash till 16yo) of the 21 people left the majority were from the social since group, with the dumped down math.
So basically, the demographics of the test were rigged. The test itself was somehow hard(for the average 16-15yo) but not something out of the chart. This was only half of what we did, the other half was pure data mining with things like “how many tablets do you have at home?”. The thing is that not all countries do the same test, and also some private centers can get to see the test before the students do, this leads to obvious corruption because “we have to show to the paying parents how smart their kids are”.
In conclusion this test is total bullshit and its only used to promote education reforms.

>tfw we used to be up there with Finland

>still falling in all categories
>retarded youngsters too stupid to keep up to the standards my generation set

tfw to intelegant for my country

kek, why are we so good?
Our schoolsare so bad, it is laughable

>we're now ahead of you even with all of our blacks and hispanics

lel

I've been here long enough to remember when Sweden was still positively headlining these kinds of society reports

>tfw the flood of third-world immigrants to other countries is allowing Poortugal to climb up the ranks
Once we start building high-tech Cybernetic Barbosas, you guys are all fucked.

It has to be doctored still. Our school are the worst in the West by far.

Fucking hell Sweden, you guys dropped under us.

They are including their seacoast and HK and Macao are special administrative regions.

The others are not included for the same reason India isn't - large rural regions full of people that are part of the developing world.

>Castillians and Navarreans
>Higher score thanNew Zealand
>The rest of the country
>Greece tier
Does any other country has such a big disparity?

m8, we are genuinely going up

Ethnic swedes are dumb as rocks anyways.
Ever thought about why there are a bunch of blackheads in your country in the first place?

Should we congratulate you? Or should you send us condolences?

Collective suicide?

HELLOOOOOOO

That's mostly due to women though as it is everywhere.

Look at If you take the median socioeconomic level for all students to remove the effect from income, we are only behind Estonia and Finland in Europe kek

I saw it on svt, is our education really that fucked due to imigration?

>Latin feelz

confirmed chinks

Americans let anyone go to school, with special incentives to give retards and hood rats a free ride. The average will always be low here.

>tfw my country is below average when we have the highest iq

The BBC is currently crying saying our results are terrible because we have too many white teachers - yet seeing this we are doing fine.

What the fuck?

Not exactly enthused, but now I kind of want to racemix with a jaded Singaporean lawyer chick.

We have a bigger gap than you btw. From 515 to 445

>The best region in Spain surpasses the best region in Italy.
I thought that northern Italians were turbo geniuses

niggers pull america down lets see it with out them.

Eesti/Funland on top again. Are they the true masterrace?

Why is the UK above us when they don't score better in any of the three disciplines?

Also: Israel
What are the heebs doing down there? Are they too busy manipulating the financial markets?

Finland 531+526+511=1568
Canada 528+527+516 = 1571

Why is Finland ranked ahead of Canada?

>dominican education

Where is India? They're pretty smart

I think that Science and Math have more value in the rankings than reading comprehension

There is still hope, Pekka. LETS MAKE THE FINNIC PEOPLES GREAT AGAIN!!!

>They're pretty smart
No they are a lot which is not the same thing

4th world filthy shithole Vietnam up there

Fucking lies.

On est plus intelligent que la masterrace...classique...

we were ahead of Finland by 5 points in Math and only behind in Science by 3

Yet we are above you all.
Really fires up that frontal cortex, eh chum?

Oh fuck, look at USA's math

Pretty sure living under anglo rule for centuries means you're given a cuck card at birth.

I stayed at a resort in the Dominican Republic a couple of years ago, can anecdotally confirm that most Dominicans I met weren't very smart.

Common core babyyy

SQURRREEEEEEEEEEEEAK

I'll never understand the logic of holding back the best just so the poor retards don't fare as bad. Equality is a meme.

>Pretty sure living under anglo rule for centuries means you're given a cuck card at birth.

Britbong qui parle de cocus...

youtu.be/fA6XcyXsxXU

>if slavshit minorities weren't allowed to take the test we'd beat even Singapore
>tfw true master race