Why do anglo women look like this

Why do anglo women look like this

Fuck off you jealous French cunt, just because you can't get an English rose, like the fox and the grapes.

Dat file name...

>this is a 10/10 in the UK

>Implying you wouldn't fugg these

Understand not fugging these though

they are actually not ugly,
just too fat

Basic bitch and lad culture.

>pigs in make up.
>gaz & tony are confused about their diamonds
>do it for the banter and crack

It's really fucking strange that these people think they're genuinely good looking. If you've ever seen geordie shore, the guys on there are prettier than the girls. Yet somehow these girls are what these "lads" are after. They are fat disgusting chavy women who look about 35 with an inch of make up in a tight dress and can't handle their alcohol. I don't know why British people decided to shit all over their own values and completely reject any notion of class.

I feel bad for you guys, man look alright in England but women look horrible.

Is there any reason behind that?
Also women over there smoke too much or is it just what i've seen?

TIL Croatia has very low standards

With the exception of her eye width, she's pretty fucking perfect.

Hot lithe body, including bredi gud calves and decent titties.

Also, her eyes, individually, are not ugly at all. It's just the Sloth placement that is all fucked up.

All in all, 8/10 easy

i love anglo women actually

They are the easiest to fuck.

Damn, Barbosa, Portuguese women aren't exactly god tier but they're WAY better than anglos...

This is 8/10 in UK

>youthful face
>decent body

The only thing wrong is her stupid voice and the things that she says.

Vikings stole the attractive women and left the ugly ones behind

What picture are you watching Sadiq.

You filthy kikes have a lot of cheek to insult the country that created your country

Basically, the working class are inbred scum.

Try a nice middle class area and people start to look normal.

>8
Each to his own

I see nothing wrong, other than the sluttiness.

10/10 in Sup Forums too, meight

it's clearly a tarts and vicars party without the vicars, though

Irish in England here.

One of the most shocking things about Uni in England were the slags. Abosolutely disgusting and haram.

The guys are cuter though and that's what counts since I'm a faggot :3

>implying there's any difference in the genetics between working and middle class in Britain anymore
Oh fuck off you uptight snobby cunt

THIS OMFG, so much this.

Working class women look disgusting and the men fight over the ones that don't look like pigs.

This place is literally like feeding on scraps. Can't wait to fuck off down south away from these inbred chavs.

Also, for the record. I would rather be in a town full of pakis and poles than a town full of inbred chavs. Just my personal preference.

>mfw those are genuine solid 8/10 in the UK

They they ran off to Iceland to enjoy their spoils.

> Be working class miner
> 10 generations before me spend whole life in 100 person village mining the same pit.
> Genes cross over somewhere along the line.
> After around the 7th generation, people got really really really fucking ugly with hunchbacks and psychopathic personalities.

*plays banjo

Also, just for the record, I'm up north for uni. Can't wait to get out of this shithole in the summer.

this is such a tragedy

her body is 10/10

Being non British myself, I have always wondered why the people are so ugly. Probably a lot of inbreeding, the certainly look like it.

>small island
>didn't import the best pussy from around the world like the Vikings

There's a lot of pretty girls in London, but they are waaay out of most peoples financial league. Being pretty and British are awful combinations. They know they're better looking than 90% of the population, now add the typical elitist cunty British personality and you have the shittiest person imaginable. Should see them in clubs or bars, they literally just sit on their own with that look of disgust on their face if anyone even tries looking in her direction, unless you're a 10/10 male.

None of those girls are that pretty though. You could have found better examples. The only thing they have going for them is the cheerleader effect and they're not fat.

I would very happily fugg the one on the left

Haha, yeh, I agree. Most of the time though, they actually just put that on because there are so many absolute wankers trying to fuck her.

> Be pretty girl in Britain
> King of bantz approaches me at the club and start showing off in front of his friends
> Rinse and repeat 100 times a night

Where are you from btw?

Look like what? Do you prefer them to look like American women Honey booboo and the like?

Far right, with the biggest titties...

You can't give something that:

1. Doesn't belong to you.
2. Belongs to the Jews for the last 6000 years

Go stab someone in a bar, you are filth, a remnant of an Empire that will no longer be.

ewww. I don't think I could kiss her after she has been eating that shit.

Limbic system slavery.

Whatever who cares what Brits looks like as long as there male population consist of intelligent people, even the rich white upper class has weird skulls and beady eyes.

The only thing i liked about being in England is i was considered attractive by there women.

No, I've been to Iceland and the girls there were goofy looking, had weird noses and round faces. Danish girls are the hottest

English women are fucking god-tier you subhuman continental barbarian pieces of shite

But we did give it you, you fucking inbred kike.

Count yourself lucky you have 5 years left to be a reject of the universe.

Its a worldwide phenomenon. Working class people are ugly as shit.

Has anyone ever seen a good looking redneck/chav/biker?

*Says Goebbels to convince the Brits to be on there side*

what can I say, I haven't got laid in 6 months

Sage, report and hide off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads.

BEADY

That's kebab?