WE DID IT !!

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/time-person-of-the-year-2016-donald-trump-choice/?xid=homepage
youtube.com/watch?v=egPbzatYJIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH

The poll didn't even matter we did it!

Hitler was TIME's man of the year too! Remember the six gorillion, goy!

NO MAN

NO BEAST

NO (((BANKER)))

CAN STOP THIS MADMAN

How many times has he made the cover now?

>Divided states of America
Why is Time so gay?
I hope the magazine industry dies already.

>President of the Divided States of America
fuck leftists

>Divided States
Wew they're mad

Can't wait for the faggots on twitter to be like "WELL HITLER WAS MAN OF THE YEAR TOO." It's so obvious.

Manipulating the vote with bots?

Amazing how the time still didnt catch up.

>Divided States

Still butthurt I see.

btw link faggots : time.com/time-person-of-the-year-2016-donald-trump-choice/?xid=homepage

Who the fuck cares. Those faggots had fucking merkel as "person of the year" for 2015. That "award" is shit.

This is the cucked description on their website.

>For reminding America that demagoguery feeds on despair and that truth is only as powerful as the trust in those who speak it, for empowering a hidden electorate by mainstreaming its furies and live-streaming its fears, and for framing tomorrow’s political culture by demolishing yesterday’s, Donald Trump is TIME’s 2016 Person of the Year.

But damn, that is a cool photo.

Well, if you count the autistic screeching covers where they implied Trump was going to lose TWICE, I believe it's up to 5 now.

they had to throw in that divided states of america bull shit

>moot

>Trump

When will Hiroshimoot get his time in the sun?

They really break out the demagogue meme?

What "hidden electorate"?

Yeah Sup Forums remember the 6 E10000 poor Jews that Hitler killed.

>divided states

>divided states of America
They mad

>DIVIDED STATES

kek

>hidden electorate
Who else /hidden electorate/ here?

lol tell me one person who has been more talked about this year than trump?

Poo in loos on suicide watch

The one that Time, CNN, NYT, WP, HuffPo, Salon, PBS, NPR and twitter hid in the hopes they would stay hidden and remain away from the booths.

Inb4 hurrrr duurrrr this is like that time Hitler was person of the year

I'm a few paragraphs in and it's actually surprisingly well balanced

I went and counted them. Including this one, there's 8 covers of Trump. Richard Nixon had the most at 55.

(((populism))) is actually code for "going against the elites narrative", it's fucking insane how they openly attack the people for demanding change from their corrupt rule

Carl the Cuck

I don't even like Trump and I'm completely okay with this choice. Trump may be Israel's puppet and vanilla-faced dindu, but he definitely meets the criteria for being the Person of the Year.

White working class people. As in... Not even remotely hidden, just completely fucking downtrodden by 8 years of anto-white cultural Marxism.

Polls: 0
We Did It Reddit: 2

Pepe the deplorable

Digits confirm

The fire rises

ALL
HEIL
TRUMP
SAMA

They don't have a choice, it's the President Elect, you can clearly see in the interview that the woman doesn't like Trump but she is forced to act and say balanced things about Trump but for once it's not very biased, maybe the MSM is going into the acceptance phase

Is this real? Only a few hours ago, shillary was in the lead by about 25% of the (rigged) votes.

How many times will hillary lose? This is hilarious.

Already happening

btw where is the high resolution version?

I want to make a conmemorative pepe and remove that stupid tagline of divided america, fuck time

I will never not love this meme

>unabashed Bernout who realizes just how fucking dangerous $Hillary would have been in myriad ways

It wasn't the same site britbong

can someone post the stalin time covers, ive only seen the hitler one

real pic of time writers

I like how they pretend the country wouldn't have been divided if Hillary had won.

wow these libtards are very fast.
I fucking hate libtards so much.

You niggers praising this cover? It's anti-Trump. Look at his pose and that text

he looks like a god emperor though

It is against blonde dumb mut.
Try again.

It means "Most influential / Most discussed person of the year"

It's not a positive prize, per se

>"hidden electorate"
Hidden by the media and bobama

Oh shit yeah, I actually remember some other britbong pointing this out in the thread I was in.
How hilarious though. Every time shillary supporters think they're going to be on the winning team, it gets snatched away from them. Mostly by Sup Forums too.

Life is actually GOOD right now. Praise kek.

Corrected it. Start distributing this one, please. Praise the glorious United States

Thanks for that image, I'll try to pepe it a bit if I have time

His profile picture is the embryo of his wife's son

Fuck me, you'd think he'd sort his hair out for a photoshoot like that though. Everything is a little bit too hi-res for my liking, but this is still a great sight to see.

New thread,lads.

thanks desu

change "year" to "decade"

You niggers don't have to buy TIME.

Anyway, this is the best cover

I thought Modi won? Everyone was complaining the other day about it.

Buy this instead

>pres of divided states of america.

*raises paw*

It's a hit article.

I'm honestly surprised they didn't do something like pick a muslim woman with a hijab with a black eye with the headline "Victims of Trump supporters hate crimes" as Person of the Year.

I guess we're not that far gone yet.

Hillary lost yet again!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Remember when TIME said that Trump would lose? They're not laughing now boys.

>*raises paw*

Looks like I have to buy an issue of Time..

Everyday I wake up I do so with a big smile across my face because one of my first thoughts is "oh shit, Donald Trump is going to be President now, hahaha." I love the fact that we are forcing the world, "serious" people with "serious" degrees, to deal with him and his antics. I love every tweet, every off-color comment, every concessions they make to his power and position.

It feels like my funny best friend has conquered the world for no other reason than to troll the shit tier dregs of humanity, and it's great. Every magazine cover, every salty, anally ravaged post about muh drain the swamp "hypocrisy," every terrified screed about how he might start WW3... it's like sweet sugar in my mouth. Every tearful face captured by digital camera and posted to social media for my voyeuristic pleasure. What a wonderful timeline.

>Divided States of America

And they just keep shooting themselves in the foot, to boot!

>"Divided States of America"
>After a photoshoot with probably dozens of shots to choose from, they intentionally pick the one that shows his fancy chair is worn out at the back

Backhanded complement

Trump was also the cover of the January 1989 issue.

i just imagine the pain of the jewish writers
to write every word of it.

What the fuck? How many people on staff over there killed them selves because of it?

That would be stupid.

The cover is sarcastic.
>Divided states of America

When you see Liberals saying "Hitler won it too!" Send them the MLK Person of the Year cover

Celebrate, but don't buy it. They hate his guts listen to this guy

>The year and month of my birth

I am blessed.

5D TEXAS HOLD'EM POKER ! ! !

THE CABINET OBAMA

Plebbitfags leave.

youtube.com/watch?v=egPbzatYJIg

Should have been something like this cover. A lot of wrongs on that trump cover

im about to go to bed cause im stupid and stayed up all night. this is the biggest smile on my face since i voted. im going to wake up to mountains of lefty social media salt.

wakey wakey.

Let the salt flow

what a nice derogatory statement.

"divided states of america"

So even when he wins, he loses.

I hope to god, he actually does some really good shit and turns the country around, so we can all give a really big middle finger to everyone that behaved like an asshole to this guy.

tweeted

>green with envy

No fucking way

It's time to make Whites brothers again, no more war/suspicion vs Russia. only a nasty camel jockey & his cousins enjoy whites to be at war with each others

kek wills it

Divide and conquer user

Come on, how long have you been here goy

you fries cant even keep french generals going to get le pen elected. low energy.

I'm happy they've put Harambe on the cover, that gorilla deserved it.