Trump Supporters BTFO

Congratulations on getting conned.

You guys actually bought the story that a multi-billionaire actually gives a fuck about you miserable losers.

He is appointing people into his cabinet that he actively spoke out against.

>B-b-but... MAGA? No?

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=CfMGYM2y3G8

ooooh noooo it's all over

let's all just commit suicide now and save the pain we will face shortly

>business as usual
Why dont you guys man up and save your country?

Might as well tbqh, desu.

Sweden is beyond salvation. There's no point in even trying to do anything here. I'll be escaping to Armenia as soon as we become a part of the caliphate.

>still doubting Trump

So youre a coward and you think running is better then fighting? Oh thats right you dont have the option of protecting yourself.

>Current year.
>Still falling for the same old bullshit in every election.

>because this election is the same as every other election

I'm not an ethnic Swede, so my allegiance is not to this country, but keep going with those assumptions, kiddo.

I'm merely enjoying the opportunities this Western nation offers for the time being.

Swedes are so stupid, haha.

I can't wait for Armenia to reject your passport, deserter.

I remember the days of the intelligent, objective and geopolitically aware /new/, they wouldn't have fallen for the ruse of Donald Trump.

I'm going to enjoy watching nu-Sup Forums(Reddit idol worshipers) justify W 2.0 (less neo-con more incompetence edition)

So you're a coward and you think running to Sweden was better than fighting for your country.

Fuck of Achmed, you have to go back.

Except they won't. I have the right to citizenship under a right to return law. All I have to do is provide documents from the Armenian church and I'm set.

Feels good man.

You're going back, shitskin.

Fighting for my country? Armenia is not in a state of war with anyone; it's Artsakh that's currently in a war.

Achmed? You do realize that Armenia was the first nation to adopt Christianity, right?

Stupid fucking burgers. Topkek.

So your pretty much a roach.

>Americans and patriotism
HAHAHAHA
Niggers, spics, Asians and Jews everywhere you go and everybody is going to steal, nothing ever going to change. Left and right are the same.

And they'll declare that your country has uncontrolled immigration and shut it down because your entire passport system is compromised.

Screencap this post.

Shitskins are all the same. Go back to your home.

Get out of the major cities and you're fine. I don't even know where the key to the lock on my house is, I've never used it.

>Feels good man
uhhh... you're aware that Armenia is like Israel except with Armenians instead of Jews right? holy fucking shit what a nightmare

What, why would would that happen?

>believing arm*nshit fairy tales
oh boy

You can do that, but that's just running away, not actual change. Until it's destroyed it's ok mentality, why do you pay for government anyway.

Because it's true.

It really isn't. I love how burgers come on here and act like they have any understanding of the politics and geopolitics of other nations.

ՍՒՈԻԴԵՆ ՅԷՍ!

Eh, I guess. I was born in the rural areas, I've never had any use for cities. Nigger populations are projected to be stable, so as long as Trump can get the Hispanics under control and repeal the immigration act of 1965, well be in good shape.

Շվեդիա կարելի լիզում իմ մազոտ գնդակներ.

I love how an Armenian shitskin is giving someone a lecture from Sweden.

I love how swedes think they understand the geopolitics of sweden.

Looks like the swamp just got 10 feet deeper
#MSGA

Too easy to trigger a burger, lol.

Why do bother coming then? Or maybe you're just like me and find the retardation mildly more amusing than normie retardation.

Go home.

-b-b-but muh god emperor 12d chess
Face it fags, even a scumbag like Hillary is starting to look like she was the better choice.
Can't wait to remind you of that for the next 4 years.

>under control
Well the right word is deporting, since remember how some American cities used to be white 40 years ago, while they are 80% black nowadays.

Stay bluepilled

>were out here
Keeping on telling yourself that.

wtf is hiro doing on russian news

whatever you say, ahmed

It's just Detroit that is like that. The population collapsed and the niggers were the only ones too poor to leave. The total African population as a percent of the total population is very stable. The real population problem is Hispanics.

>calling me bluepilled because I disagree with a literal Armenian immigrant living in Sweden

I said this a long time ago and I'll say it once more:

If Trump becomes president the leftists, media, shills, will spin reality and attack him on something new every day for the next four years. It will be brutal, the mental bombardment, but we see through it.

Lord Cheeto will be a one-term president and the GOP will never be elected again because of this embarrassment

>yep
Dont watch msm,dont watch tv for that matter.
Keep busy and take care of yourself (exercise).

> If
Nippa I've got some alarming news for you.

chink please, go back to plebbit where your trolling works