BREAKING NEWS: women like giant cocks

BREAKING NEWS: women like giant cocks

theladbible.com/more/interesting-new-study-finds-women-prefer-a-larger-penis-20161207

Other urls found in this thread:

hybridmurderbirds.tumblr.com/tagged/my-face
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is that one of the traps you kids jerk off to

Just 6.3? Hell, I'm 6.5. Good for me.

its from a video game

>Women in charge of accurately assessing dimensions like length

there's a difference between what women want and how much of a shit men care about what women want.

It's a crazy dyke. hybridmurderbirds.tumblr.com/tagged/my-face

>what women want

you're retarded.

>tfw 5'3 and 7.5"

Feels good man, cucking lanklets all day long.

fpbp

Dicklet detected.

They are much more interested in your bank account and net worth idiot .

I already know they do. :^)

>I'm a full inch bigger than both of their "perfects"
I'll take it.

This. Even though I am around 15cm (6 inches for burgerclaps), I keep telling women I am 19cm(7.5) and they all believe it.

My white 7.5 inch dick game is strong as fuck. Niggers BTFO!

For the long term, but your lady is sneaking out with her girlfriends to meet me for a little pump and dump on the side, dicklet. Stay rekt.

>Going down the path of trying to figure out what women want

This never ends well.

Maybe this, or the caring and desperate Russian
women don't want to hurt your feelings.

>6.5 in
>giant
I am a white male with 7.5 and I don't would consider that giant

>Women start getting fucked at a young age and dont stop until the only thing that can satisfy them is a fucking mile long dick because they cunts are so used the fuck up they cant tred dick.

Its just like a tire, the more tred that comes off, the worse it is.

>Meanwhile, women who dont fuck every waking minute have tight pussies that even a 5inch dick could make them whine with delight.

Even better.
>Big dick tyrone is a one pump fucking chump.

or better better
>Stop body shaming.

>6.4 inches
Still not preferring the 9 incher

That's not a good thing.

It's not "Everything bigger than x is good" it's a range, and it looks like a normal distribution.

There is such a thing as too big.

>8 inch length
>6 inch girth

It doesn't guarantee happiness. I wish I could enjoy a blowjob as well as most guys. Or even cover my whole dick with a sex toy.

>tfw 6 inches

Could be worse. I hope it gets girthier with age.

Question from a virgin.

Do you people actually discuss your penis length with girls? After you fuck you just lay there and say "now let me tell you how far I am from he mean penis length in our country"?

I just don't understand what context would make her ask you to measure your dick.

i'm a little shy of 7 and every woman i've been with has said something along the lines of OMG UR FUCKING HUGE and whenever i say what the fuck are you talking about they always say every other guy they were with was barely 1 hand length

You bring it up while you're railing her.

>leaf telling people you dick is too big

really makes me think

my dick is only 15cm erect, but it's so veiny, hard and juicy most people i've been with think it's way bigger than it actually is

t. tiny fucking dick

>tfw my flaccid dick doesn't even hang past my balls

>Do you people actually discuss your penis length with girls?

I have, because she asked me to measure. I never gave her a warning, just let her get on her knees in front of me to pull down my pants to start sucking. The only time I've ever seen someone's eyes get that big is when they almost got ran over by a car. But since I'm American it might've also been partly due to the fact I can pass the last-inch test to prove I'm not a Jew.

People want a lot of things. When I was younger, I wanted a girl with big boobs and a gentle personality, but guess what? The woman I married is flat chested and judgmental, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

kek

i guess girth is a big thing with girls

Wow, what a shock.

No, but I've had a girl ask me how big my dick was and I just straight told her because idgaf

She went "wow that's huge" and I rolled my eyes because I'm literally white average.

Then another girl (a friend of mine) who overheard took me aside and said I should watch it with the other girl because she's a total slut and not a good influence

That was all in high school and I'm still a virgin to this day

Women don't know what the fuck they want. They think they want a big dick, but they just want a decent sized one that isn't gonna slam the fuck out of their cervix and ruin their entire day. They can't even spatial awareness.

Source: 7 incher that has to be careful with his deep dickin technique.