TRUMP wants to deport THIS??!?!??!

>TRUMP wants to deport THIS??!?!??!

What is he fuckin GAY or something????

These are Argentinian girls, not Mexicans.

But they aren't white.

IT DOSENT MATTER

These aren't very impressive tbqh

Wrong

Disgusting black haired chimps

Those are argentinian, no mexican.
He shouldn't just deport them, he should rape them, gas them and deport their bodies to some cannibal tribe in africa.

Brazilians are shit too though

deport them if they commit a crime, I see nothing wrong with that.

And?
Thing is, subhuman isn't enough to describe an argentinian.

PIMPLE BUTT SHIT CUNT

>women should be immune to punishment if i like their ass
cuck

3, 6 and 7 are acceptable - 7 just barely passes

>>These are Argentinian girls, not Mexicans.
>IT DOSENT MATTER

confirmed for retard

Fuck illegals they can all die

Big asses are a shit fetish, and if you enjoy it you deserve the bullet. Same goes for titfags.

90% of the women he will deport look like this

3 and 5 for best ass.

I guauruntee those are the type of degenerate sluts who have tramp stamps and blow a different chad every weekend.

That is fucking degenerate. Rev up the helicopters. In Trump's america we only fap to pure 2D girls.

3 is bowlegged

can confirm clones of the 3 fatass illegals I know, 1 of which gave birth at 17

Trump wants to deport ILLEGALs, not all immigrants
I doubt those women are illegals, they're on a football field so likely either college or pro cheerleaders which can/will pay for a good salary. Illegals generally dont have very good jobs or go to college.

does it matter you fucking faggot. dont you have to be fucking your Hitler body pillow m8 ?

>furfags talking about other people's degeneracy

I'd support an immigration policy that only admitted cute single girls.

Reminder to sage libshit slide threads.

This

ITT: people that don't live around mexicans that fell for the hot latina meme

I get that cheerleaders are supposed to be whores, but jesus fucking christ

>Touhou
>furry
inb4 "I was only pretending to be retarded"

You know what to do user.

>If you would like to report illegal aliens, please call Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) at 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423). They will need to know names, locations (either work place or residence) and any other specific information you can provide.

1 3 and 5 please

>Amerindian woman
mmm, no, the average amerindian women looks like pic related

Argentina has a strong "slutties" culture, everything must have a women with as less clothes as possible, is a strange country desu.

oh okay I'll make fun of you for being a an armpit fetishist instead, you fucking freak.

January 21 is going to be official burrito removal day

I will never get over the weird-ass curved chin and jawlines hispanic women have. They're not straight or round, but this curve. I'd never have my kds go through life inheriting weak chins.

LEFT 1 BEST ASS

I APPROVE

>chin too curvy

>oh okay I'll make fun of you for being a an armpit fetishist instead, you fucking freak.

I fucking love armpits.

wtf are you talking about mate? i dont understand autist posts like this.

They do look like Mexican girls.

Are they illegals?

Then they have to go back
Why are you such a ballest faggot , there are plently of documented legal latina that are like that.

The only thing that turns me on anymore is consensual sex in the missionary position.

They do because they are descendants from Paraguayan/Bolivian/Peuvian immigrants who live in the slums or "villas miseria", these people sadly compose a big percentage of Argentina's population.

I blame the "free borders" politic they took since the 70's.

THIS. Would throw them all in the chamber to be completely and unabashedly honest.

NO TRUMP WANTS THEM TO BECOME LEGAL AMERICANS AND SIT ON THE DICKS OF PUREBREED AMERICAN WHITE MEN.

TRUMP IS GOD

PRAISE THE KEK

unless you've found some hipster girl who will do that with you "ironically" you're gonna have a rough time friend. Any woman these days who hasn't been in a hot tub orgy on reality TV by the time she's 12 is considered a legbeard by her peers.

>only Mexicans can be illegal
Drumpfkin intellectuals

They mostly are, Argentinians go mostly to Europe (Spain/Italy) instead of the US.

>average amerindian is 70+
wow

I don't have time for a 3DPD GF anymore. Too busy making America great again by posting images of anime girls with photoshopped MAGA caps. By breaking up with my gf I have reclaimed roughly two hours a day to dedicate to pure shitposting. As a man of a differentiated type I knew that I had to shed the comfort of the feminine in order to achieve a transcendental spirit.

>Not if they came in legally
>If they haven't committed any crimes, they can always come back, legally

Amerindians are not cute, that's for sure.