MOST BASED WOMAN IN HISTORY

In just 4 short minutes this woman (who happens to be a feminist) sums up female accountability.

I am not trolling and this is not a slide thread - watch the video and if it isn't the most based conclusion you've ever herd a woman come to ALL LEAFS WILL CEASE POSTING ON Sup Forums. I will delete my Sup Forums channel - promise.

>youtube.com/watch?v=n3pmpKp1XJc&t

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7kP_dd6LU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BASED BUMP.

>most based woman in history
And she's a lesbian

Not watching the video on account of leafdom. Thanks for the gifs.

A few good leafs.

Okay that's a little bit extreme. I get the going to a frat party, getting drunk, and going to a man's room bit. I don't think that getting in a car with a man or going to his room automatically grants consent.

>The price of freedom is risking rape

Beautiful

P E R S O N A L

R E S P O N S I B I L I T Y

This woman is a TRUE feminist.

how could a feminist possible be based?

oh, it's camille paglia. carry on.

There may be hope for mankind...

Who the fuck am i kidding? One reasonable person in a thousand hardly inspires hope. This only makes me sadder, to know that it is not me that is insane, but the world.

I think you should actually cease posting and delete your Sup Forums channel just for describing Camille Paglia as "this woman". It's like you came on here burbing oh guise im so buzzed look at this superawesome YouTube channel I discovered this guys so smart youll rilly like him and it turns out to be Alex Jones.
Kill yourself. Or get back to middle school.

She's an intellectually honest lesbian. Lesbians are somewhat like men. They're often like chads, but some are impressively honest.

Even though she actually makes logical sense which is almost unheard of for a feminist, that sense is still only within the confines of a feminist society, where it's socially acceptable for a woman to get drunk and fuck a random dude on the first date. Women SHOULD be protected. They ARE fragile and incapable of being responsible (especially college students).

tl;dr Still cancer, but not as lethal a type

>intellectually honest lesbian

This really is a weird phenomenon. See also: Norah Vincent.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7kP_dd6LU

Lol. Edgy "intellectual" fourteen-year-old is awoken by another fourteen-year-old to the existence of a scholar who has taught at every major American university and published million-selling books and he asks himself "Ah, is there hope after all if some obscure figure unknown to all but the highly educated like myself and the middle-school leaf here can be almost as smart as me?"
Read a book, you little prick.

Aaaaand the Sup Forums thread that discovered the existence of higher education predictably slips back into prime-time TV brainrot...

Someone tldr im not watching this

What are you trying to achieve here?

I cherish the ridiculous hope of contributing to turn Sup Forums into a board for adults who possess at least a basic education in political, social and cultural issues. You will appreciate that shaming edgy fourteen-year-olds who come to post here instead of writing in their Hello Kitty journal promotes this aim.

So you're saying that mocking fourteen-year-olds on a board for fourteen-year-olds makes you feel intellectually superior? Interesting.

Also waiting for this

Don't be a sophist, sophists are like jews. You know damn well what his point is.

Can you fuckin stop it, cunt? Go jerk off to Bell Hooks and pretend she's not a sour old bitch.

tl;dr her generation of women understood that sexual freedom came with risks (rape) and they accepted those risks and took responsibility for their actions (leading guys on)

the new generation of women take sexual freedom for granted and whine about the risks without taking and personal responsibility for their own actions ("i got drunk at a frat party and took off my clothes, still not asking for it")

>women are accountable for their actions
>don't be so dumb and think he is not expecting sex when you are in his bed