Brit/pol/ - The Jews Did This edition

>Theresa May plays down Angela Merkel's hand in Brexit negotiations as Supreme Court appeal over Article 50 reaches final day
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/08/supreme-court-brexit-appeal-day-four-live/

>Revealed: The 89 Brexit rebel MPs, and whether their constituents voted Leave or Remain
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/08/revealed-89-brexit-rebel-mps-whether-constituents-voted-leave/

>Government to respond in Brexit case
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38247937

>Live: Last day of Supreme Court Brexit case
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-37976580

>REVEALED: The full list of 89 MPs who voted AGAINST Brexit in Article 50 Commons clash
express.co.uk/news/politics/741039/Article-50-list-89-Labour-Conservative-SNP-Plaid-Cymru-MPs-voted-against-Brexit

>Angela Merkel does not hold the key to Brexit says Theresa May
express.co.uk/news/politics/741204/Angela-Merkel-not-key-Brexit-Theresa-May-European-Union-Germany-EU

>…British Parliament Votes 461 to 89 For Government’s Brexit Timetable
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/08/british-parliament-votes-461-89-governments-brexit-timetable/

>Revealed: Tens of Millions Lavished on Hidden Costs of Immigration Industry
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/08/revealed-tens-millions-lavished-hidden-costs-immigration-industry/

>MPs vote to trigger article 50 after government agrees to reveal plan
theguardian.com/politics/2016/dec/07/keir-starmer-calls-for-detailed-brexit-plan-after-mps-vote-to-trigger-article-50

>What the papers say: Article 50 debate, Brexit ‘fog’ and ‘looney Labourites’
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/papers-say-article-50-debate-brexit-fog-looney-labourites/

>Theresa May still 'doesn't have green light for hard Brexit', say MPs
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-hard-eu-withdrawal-damage-impact-effect-dominic-grieve-mp-a7462676.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38240524
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/reddit/tripcode/!ZeXiY.i5UA/
youtube.com/watch?v=sterIGmgCHM
order-order.com/2016/12/08/brexit-blocking-mps-with-leave-constituencies/
pastebin.com/5jFQSVsp
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2022313/Up-70-British-men-related-Egyptian-Pharaoh-Tutankhamun.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What did you lads have for brekkie?

Imperial Leather

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38240524

>More than 300 police officers have been accused of using their position to sexually exploit people, including victims of crime, a report has said.

>Her Majesty's Inspectorate of Constabulary said abuse of authority for sexual gain was now the "most serious" form of corruption facing police in England and Wales.

>It found that 306 officers, 20 PCSOs and eight police staff were involved in 436 reported allegations.

>The data also showed all but one constabulary had received at least one allegation, and that almost 40% of accusations involved victims of domestic abuse.

I can guarantee that 99% of the allegations of sexual exploitation made by domestic abuse "victims" are fake. It's a power-play that women will make against a mediator such as a police officer when he is sceptical of her story and is actually fair and balanced between each side.

Source: dad was a copper in Scotland and frequently dealt with domestic abuse call-outs. He learned to never be alone with female complainants of domestic abuse because they so frequently accuse the coppers of the same shit they are accusing their husbands of.

It took my until I was 20 years old to realise that it said "Leather" and not "Lather"

>1.
>a frothy white mass of bubbles produced by soap, washing powder, etc. when mixed with water.

Gonna try making a chicken shake later on lads

Anyone here ever had one? Know any good recipes?

Looks disgusting.

Daily reminder that synthetic cannabis strands are invented mostly be a Dutch Israeli scientist

The Jews are to blame for all the degenerate spice addicts

That shit ain't British lad, make a chicken soup you nancy puff.

>confirmed dyel

I'm going to write a GreaseMonkey script that removes tripcodes and resets user names to the default "Anonymous". It's time to reclaim Sup Forums.

I have an urgent message for people of this timeline.

You do not know what it is like in our universe.

Brexit failed and Hillary was elected and the countries of the world slowly started to imprison and levy privilege taxes upon white people, slowly we were sent to camps and exterminated as punishment for colonialism.
KEK and Pepe posting is punishable by death, and nobody has seen anything of Trump since that fateful election night when the cameras were cut at his concession speech for unknown reasons.
There is a statue to MOLOCH on every major building and government institution across the west - and the call to Islamic Prayer rings out across every town, village and city in Britain
The white race is destroyed, what few pure ones of that still survive are hunted fervently by Black Power Squads, Reparation Reclaiming Foundation and the NEO-MUJAHIDEEN.

I'm one of the last Brits left, you've got to help us. Please respond to our hail.

Just get a protein shake, it will be many times cheaper and be more easily digestible. myprotein has loads of super cheap protein. Go there, look at the prices and tell me what you think

There's already an option like that in 4chanx

I have protein shakes mate, I want to try a chicken shake though.

Sky News reporting pizzagate right now.

use 4chanx you runt

Woweee you might just get Plebbit gold if you post that on /r/TheDonald lad wowsers!!

Yay

Never even bloody heard of it. Well that sure saved me a good 30 minutes. Why on Earth do more people not use it then if so many people hate tripfags?

Your tripcode is interfering with the signal, you'll doom us all!

Has that child abuse inquiry got a new chairman/woman yet? Four have had to resign for one reason or another.

There is large scale child abuse going on in our institutions and they seem to be dragging their feet trying to address it.

Shut the fuck up
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/reddit/tripcode/!ZeXiY.i5UA/

>compatible with Western values

I wondered how long it would take before they came after Peppa.

>whiteknighting for redditors

Jesus christ, svengali is alive.

youtube.com/watch?v=sterIGmgCHM

Watching Jamie Oliver cook a healthy meal lads.

From Guido:

order-order.com/2016/12/08/brexit-blocking-mps-with-leave-constituencies/

These are the names of the brave MPs with Leave constituencies who voted against triggering Article 50:

Labour

Graham Allen (Nottingham North) Nottingham voted Leave (50.8%)

Chris Evans (Islwyn) Caerphilly voted Leave (57.6%)

Paul Farrelly (Newcastle-Under-Lyme) Newcastle-Under-Lyme voted Leave (63%)

Barry Sheerman (Huddersfield) Kirklees voted Leave (55%)

Angela Smith (Penistone and Stocksbridge) Sheffield voted Leave (51%)

Plaid

Jonathan Edwards (Carmarthen East and Dinefwr) Carmarthenshire voted Leave (53.7%)

Mostly in Wales and the North of England. Ripe UKIP territory…

I should imagine this weekends Saturday surgery they will be needing police protection.

who /waiting for a parcel/ here?

it's been "out for delivery" since 9:15

Fucking interfering cunt, if I want chips for breakfast, lunch and dinner I fucking will

Ghadaffi Goat?

>People think that Blairites in tribal seats are going to vote to leave the EU as if the fact that their constituency voted 55% to leave threatens their 30+% majority at all

Tell him to give me turkey twizzlers back, fucking cunt.

Sleaford and North Hykeham byelection today lads

I'm anticipating a Tory majority and a lack of media interest once they realise it doesn't fit their narrative of "the people are anti-brexit"

The Reddit Corporation owns the rights to all free speech and upvoting of individuals in this world.

Please, you're still using a tripcode, you're going to cause instability within the time fissure and doom us all. Please, stop your rampant faggotry before what destroyed my timeline enters yours.

Please, somebody respond, our equipment is beginning to fail. MECHA-MAY and her SNOOPERS are going to be here any minute.

>lose a couple of elections
>force your "fake news", "post-truth" memes
>pretend like politicians and establishments on all rungs of the political spectrum haven't been lying for literally thousands of years
>"it's time to censor the internet!"
>"discount anything that's not from the established media! Everything that doesn't come from the establishment is a conspiracy theory; there's no middle ground!"
>despite vast evidence that the established media has terrible bias, lies and lies by omission

Really starting to piss me off.

Sook

Saw him cry because Australia has no sugar tax

Anyone else fucking psyched for question time tonight?

Any decent Guardian butthurt over the latest Brexit news?

Been waiting a while to repost this tbqh

He ain't gonna post no more!

"Are you user?" asked the Sergeant looking up,
Our Hero feebly answered "Yes," and then they stood him up;
They cuffed his hands and dragged him out into the cold,
And he ain't gonna post no more.

Gory, gory, what a hell of a way to die,

He counted long, he counted loud, he waited in the cells,
He felt the wind, he felt the cold, he felt the awful feels,
The spaghetti from his pockets spilled out, and wrapped around his legs,

The prosecutors had him by his neck, muslims celebrated in shariah zones,
They had a warrant out to search his council home;
The realisation became his shroud; he hurtled to the ground.

The days he'd lived and loved and laughed kept running through his mind,
He thought about the girl back home, the one he couldn't get;
He thought about the forensic team, and wondered what they'd find,

The evidence was on the spot, the bobbies were running wild,
The Tories jumped and screamed with glee, they rolled their sleeves and smiled,
For it had been a week or more since last a VPN had failed,

They found him guilty, they sentenced him to death, his tears went spurting high;
His comrades, they were heard to say "A hell of a way to die!"
He lay in his cell crying and rolling 'round in his piss,

They hung him from the gallows, he spit his tonsils down unto his boots,
His eyes were bloodshot, he started turning pale in his prisoner suit,
He was a mess, they picked him up, and sheared him from the noose,

I refuse to watch it because of that cunt Will Self. Why does he keep getting invited on?

Ordered Meditations which arrives tomorrow. Might get some new headphones. Amazon is too easy to spend money on.

>Spice
Just legalize weed so (((they))) stop unleashing that shit on people.
The chemicals in that "fake weed" were all made by kikes.

Brilliant

Load of salt yesterday of the live feed.

>tfw forgot the first verse

He was just a shitposter and he surely shook with fright,
He checked all his equipment and made sure his proxy was right;
He had to sit and listen to those awful Tories roar,
"You ain't gonna post no more!"

>tfw replied to the wrong post

I'm a fucking mess lads

Media really took off during WW2 at which time it was already in the habit of taking government directives and spouting propaganda. A lot of the people behind the BBC beleived it should be a national branch of government and when hippies got into it they realised it was a platform for their ideas. Sup Forums is fairly misguided in hating millennials, it's the over 40s/50s who fucked this country because they got a power trip from overturning the traditions of their parents.

Who's on QT tonight ?

>tfw our ancestors have lived here for thousands of years living through hell just so their people could survive
>tfw if any of you have children they could be gang raped by Muslims and you'd be arrested for trying to stop them
>tfw voicing your displeasure at the current state of the country would get you jailed, fired and socially stigmatised
>tfw our """""right wing""""" party just wants to decrease white immigrants from Poland

you are an awful, unfunny, shit tripfag and human being

me

>What have we here, laddie? Mysterious scribblings? A secret code? No! Poems, no less! Poems, everybody

>The laddie reckons himself a poet!

>poem

it's pasta m8

Is lad culture going too far, or not far enough?

Just eat the Chicken you fucking nonce. Are you American or something?

>Tripfag

checks out.

"Lad" "culture" is just degeneracy with an excuse.

>tfw swarm of angry dyels posting in my blog

My fucking cough has been such a cunt recently, it makes eating such a fucking struggle I'd rather try this.

Comments sections are usually good.

ARE NIGE

I was reading that thread you made and am seething with rage.
Just nuke England already.

How are things on Guernsey?

How do I filter all trips?

>Thinking I'm DYEL.

Part of becoming swole is doing so in a respectful and dignified manner. Not blogging on Sup Forums about drinking chicken.

>BRRRRRRRRaaaappppppppTTTTTTTTTTTT

>>t. dyel

>it is also the job of MPs not to represent the wishes of their constituencies but to represent what is in their best interests
>this is what these absolute fucking morons actually believe

I still don't see how this is funny. Is that supposed to be a stirring fart noise?

>t. dudebro narcissist.

fuck all mate, didn't have time.

looking forward to dinner though, fancy a chippy.

>Wake up in my cold, miserable little flat. The Islamic Call to Prayer is extra loud this morning, tired of it waking me up.
>My milk has congealed and I have no electric, so I pop down to Mr Paki's News and Sweets
>Several odious looking bearded men jump out of a Volvo and bundle me into its boot.
> I am transported several miles, raped by all of them and left for dead in a ditch.
>Feeling proud I didn't use my Rape Alarm or I would have really been culturally insensitive to them
>Call the police, they arrive shortly after.
>They bundle me into the back of a Police Volvo.
>I am transported several miles, raped by all of them and left for dead in a ditch. Least it didn't hurt as much the second time around
>Rule Britannia.

>t. nobros autist

Add Nick Clegg to that list.
Sheffield voted Leave.

>not blending peanut butter into chocolate milk
It's like you don't even WANT to get big

Not to mention that the "best interests" are apparently globalization that kills practically every single industry that bolstered the north

ayy myprotein on its way, but
>yodel
im screwed

>peanut butter

pastebin.com/5jFQSVsp

Is your MP on the list lads?

>Not liking peanut butter

ordered a couple of maths textbooks

>liking nigger butter

>"The job of the opposition is to oppose government in everything they do."
>theresa may announces she's nationalizing the railways
>jeremy corbyn's job is now to stop this at any cost

waiting for a new mouth fedora.

kill me.

>THE BEST THING FOR THE WORKING CLASS IS TO REMAIN

Every time.

Reminder that this 'news' released less than 48 hours after opinion polling showed police officers have a 71% trust rating among the general public

It's almost as if (((someone))) has an anti-law enforcement agenda :^)

If the falklands were attacked again what would happen? I'm scared the snp and labour would try to give away more rightful clay

HARD
HITTING
LOCAL
JOURNALISM

>likes tasteless artificial nogfood

I am, alive and doing well. I manage a mouth-fedora shop. Great fun but takes a lot of time.

It's ok but I'm filled with dread that in the future we might be forced to take immigrants by the mainland. When the rest of the uk goes brown I doubt we could remain white as any British person can come here.

>tfw my MP was in Thatcher's Cabinet

Argies wouldn't dare desu, they're in a financial mess at the moment

Also May would love an excuse to send troops over there, it'd further her designs on becoming Thatcher 2.0 in the papers

already seen it dumbass

Was he a "wet" son?

>Paul Farrelly

>Chris Evans

Have some fucking explaining to do, they cant even claim that was a tight choice for thier constituency.

Paul really has very little excuse when 63% voted that way, he should be forced to run in a by-election now, id like to hear the reasoning of the

He was Peter Lilley.

He seems decent.

hol up

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2022313/Up-70-British-men-related-Egyptian-Pharaoh-Tutankhamun.html