Why do Australians constantly use the c-word?

Why do Australians constantly use the c-word?

It's like the n-word for women. You don't use that word. It's not your word.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uRz8FWPUmpI
youtube.com/watch?v=yuwprXAaSv0
youtube.com/watch?v=USl1W_2zwZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=iT6XrVxKvBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off, cunt

Burgers say it too you fucking mong

Niggercuntgookbeanermudskinfaggotcracker

We rarely say cunt and women absolutely freak the fuck out when you do. Even self-described bitches hate hearing the word.

>The C-word

Wew, cunt. Fuck off and kill yourself.

Sage

Cum isn't a fucking swear word you stupid inbred ass

Women say cunt too. Especially strippers.

>like the n-word
...nudity? fuck america is backwards

Women need to get the fuck over it.

Fuck off, cunt

Watch your fanny

Cunt is like an advanced swear word. I don't even say it in private.

stop censoring words
you're ruining yourself

Fuck off cunt

KANADA

Suck my fuck please you fat, retarded Americunt

forgot to add;

you americunt

>Vagina is nigger-word for women,
right. I bet OP isn't a shill with a d&c assignment.
Saijun

they have the best words

Yeah cunt.
youtube.com/watch?v=uRz8FWPUmpI

Aussies tend to use it as much as possible online in order to affirm that they are indeed Australian, we probably don't use it any more often irl than brits do.

You're a disgrace to Trump's America.

You'll be the first one to go.

fuck up cunt

Cunt

When burgers say 'cunt' everyone within a 5mile radius of the burger in question gasps and their jaws drop.

The word 'cunt' is of utmost taboo for the burgers and thus is reserved as an insult for situations that require extreme malice, hate and anger.

Not to mention that when a burger says 'cunt' more often than not sound like a gigantic faggot, it sounds unnatural, as if a dog suddenly talked instead of barked.

When Kangaroos say 'cunt' it sounds as natural as 'the' or 'and' or 'is'. It's just another word in the daily vernacular of the eternal Kangaroo.

Whilst the word 'cunt' is still regarded as crude, most people can shrug it off just as they would shrug off a lesser insult such as being called an idiot, because after all, Kangaroos are not as thin skinned as the burger.

Thus cunt is not often used as an insult, but relegated as a placeholder for; mate, friend, stranger, idiot, workmate.

Used to go to school with this straight up turbotard that used to call anyone even vaguely brown mexicunt

It's a useful filler word.

I've always had the theory that the number of hard consonants in a curse word determines its severity. Examples:
>Tier 1:
>Hell
>Damn
>Ass

>Tier 2:
>Shit
>Fuck
>Bitch

>Tier 3:
>Cunt>
Nigger

Obligatory youtube.com/watch?v=yuwprXAaSv0

Aussies IRL
Angry bants for days.

youtube.com/watch?v=USl1W_2zwZ4

Neck up ya pelican! Cunt is a beautiful word

>cunt.
My wife's favorite word to describe the neighbours and for when she kicks her toes on the coffee table.

> To avoid identity crisis
From outsider's point of view, it seems Australians use C word then F word a lot coz the Brits use C word often, which means they wanna be part of Anglo heritage.

because cunt has become like fuck;
its a noun, adjective, verb, adverb and interjection and generally just a good filler word. Also its been used so often it's lost most of its offensive force.

Sven has got the hang of it

I don't here it that much irl. Here, cunt is mostly reserved for women who you are REALLY angry with. I don't know if I really heard cunt in the casual sense until Bongs and Aussies...we (at least in my circle) used fag mostly for that purpose.

op is a cunt
grow a pair

I'll set you straight. 80% usage of that word from Australians on Sup Forums is them trying to fit in. A lot of people do use it especially in rougher more working class places and it is a cultural tradition. If you're working on a building site in western Sydney for example like me you'll hear it all the time. Then there's the iGeneration that try and use it to sound like one of the boys at the pub when they're 19 and don't quite pull it off. I think a lot of the usage of Ausfags on Sup Forums falls into that category.

You clearly dont live in new england . We love our cunt.

We are culturally enriching you. This is as bad as it gets though mate. I might also root your sister and drink all your beer but don't worry cunt I will buy more.

Look at this cunt go

If you cant take the bants don't go to straya, m8.

This is kinda true. I was at a social gathering the other week, and this guy I was talking to said he was thinking of taking a job in Australia for a few years. I jokingly said "Fuckin oath mate, youre gonna go be a sick cunt down undah?" and everyone there froze and stared at me with deer-in-headlights expressions. Felt bad man. Bad and autistic as I had to awkwardly explain to all these people that it's a term of endearment there and not a horrid insult. That's what I get for getting drunk after memeing too hard on Sup Forums I guess.

Does Australia even have an insult that is malicious enough like nigger or cunt here to get everyone to stop talking and stare at you like you just killed someone?

thats where youre wrong cunt, id wager you as a whole make up that 80% dikkkkhead

I grew up in bogan city and despite no longer living in buttfuck egypt i still use the word cunt many many times a day.

Sometimes many many times in the same minute, i don't even think about it's use anymore.

We do too

I think we are the only Spanish country that uses the word cunt

"conchuda"

Once its ingrained in your vernacular you realise how easy and simple of a placeholder word it is and thus say it all the time

Cunty McCuntface

>be at home watching the cricket with dad
dad- 'fuckin throw the ball ya soft cunt fer fuck sake'
me- 'watta fuckin poofta cunt'
dad- 'useless fuckin cunt couldn't chucka dildo down pauleen hansons cunt, the fucken cunt'
me- 'watta cunt'
>mum walks through heading for the kitchen
dad- 'gettus a beer luv'
mum- 'are we winning?'
me- 'no were doing shit'
>dad smacks me with the tv week
dad- don't fuckin swear in front of ya mum ya feral cunt
me- 'sorry mum'
dad- 'to fuckin right ya are'

I hope this helps

sick cunt
shit cunt
gay cunt
good cunt
fat cunt
funny cunt
etc

Fuck off you niggerdickinthepanskull

fuck off cunt

>Why do Australians constantly use the c-word?

There is a high barrier to entry when it comes to Australian banter.

Cunt would still get stares here if you used it in a crowded food court or whatever. But it's not going to shock anyone in a casual setting.

It's not the word nigger that is insulting but the nigger itself. There is no amount of political correctness you could throw at it that would fix the issue - every word they invent will wear off pretty quickly.

no they dont youre just a pussy
i've called hillary clinton a cunt many times and they laughed
this was in california as well

No woman (read: not a dyke) has a problem with cunt down here, in fact most I've fucked have used it in stead of pussy.
Fuck my cunt is standard bedroom talk here. Pussy.

not really, in order to invoke reaction you'd need some hurtful ad hominem or to get physical, but letting loose a tirade of swear words is pretty uneventful

Yes. You call the average.

>Dilation and curettage (D&C) is a procedure to remove tissue from inside your uterus. Doctors perform dilation and curettage to diagnose and treat certain uterine conditions — such as heavy bleeding — or to clear the uterine lining after a miscarriage or abortion.

CUNT

Never type bogan into youtube...

youtube.com/watch?v=iT6XrVxKvBs

Fuck off pansy cunt.

>Does Australia even have an insult that is malicious enough like nigger or cunt here to get everyone to stop talking and stare at you like you just killed someone?

Yank

boipucci cunt

youre getting the hang of it burger!

interesting

and strayans have variations of cunt like shit cunt (insult), mad cunt (good), sick cunt (good)

this reminds me of the story i read here about some guy who was in the australian military and said "wassup cunt" to some 3-star us general

Seppo

Cunt is as old as Chaucer.

In Australia traditionally it was people of a lower socio-economic background who used it. My mum (who came from a rich background, was educated and was an English professor) is in her mid 60s and hates the word. My dad, slightly older than her, came from working class background where it was extremely common even though he doesn't use it nunless it was a play on words i.e. calling a group at his work the "Cunteni"

It's more widespread/accepted within the current generation. But there were always stalwarts who used it.

What you see today is a generation trying to act like tough cunts when they're in fact soft.

tl:dr Australia actually has a class system

I honestly say cunt all the time in good fun... Come to think of it, I must have some charisma because I get away with a shit load around my more PC friends.

You could also be a Top Cunt

>c-word
>n-word

Either use nigger and cunt or fuck off faggot

sad cunt

You forgot "Fuck up cunt"
Useful when some poof won't quit yammering

Yeah if I call someone a niggerfaggot that usually does the trick

Funny reading this with aussie accent

Yeah, nah cunt.
>Not an argument
Stop shittalking another cunt's culture cunt.

AMERIFATS B T F O

AUSSIEGOD of the rank corporal calls a 3 star US ARMY GENERAL A """""CUNT"""""

BURGER ARMY GENERAL THROWS HISSYFIT AND TELLS ON HIM

B T F O
T
F
O

MART SHARTERS ON POOICIDE WATCH

never got what their deal with diseased vaginas is either

must have got some issues down under

Yeah nah cunt, you can fuck right off.

blow me you cunt

Easiest way to start a fight in Australia, say these 4 words.
You. Fucking. Right. Mate?

>POOICIDE WATCH

kek

also forgot "schitz-cunt"
for when some cunt is too crazy to comprehend

gas cunt

>0% usage of that word from Australians on Sup Forums is them trying to fit in. A lot of people do use it especially in rougher more working class places and it is a cultural tradition. If you're working on a building site in western Sydney for example like me you'll hear it all the time. Then there's the iGeneration that try and use it to sound like one of the boys at the pub when they're 19 and don't quite pull it off. I think a lot of the usage of Ausfags on Sup Forums falls into that category.

No

I only say it when someone is really being a cunt. It gets used too frequently here, I don't care if your Aussie, tossing it around casually is for plebs.

It's the most visually and gutterally accurate description and pronunciation of t. gash

Why do we call mates cunt but call people we want to fight mate?

Really?

Whats your fucking problem mate?
Fight me.

Homoeroticism

Gunt is one of my favoritest words.

Isn't the gunt the gooch on a guy

My Mom doesn't like the word cunt. I never talk to women outside. I wanna die.

We use the word differently, it can be a term of endearment as , He's a sick cunt. This term would also be used with a higher pitched voice than would be used to describe someone as an actual cunt in an argument, the negative tone is sharper and in a lower voice.
We perfected swearing you Seppo cunt.

yeah its a typical starting a problem where there is no problem question

good excuse to glass/get glassed or shank a cunt with a stanley

nah thats the taint

The trouble with the US accent is that they can not say Cunt in the write way. It is easier for them to say Nigger. That is basically why.
I grew up using both Cunt and Fuck as every other word in a sentence. Cunt is purely a derogatory term I use towards men. However I see people like Jodie Foster use it against women so the US just has a different definition.