Why have all these former Alt-Right cucks abandoned the label? They have learned nothing from Trump

Why have all these former Alt-Right cucks abandoned the label? They have learned nothing from Trump.

The media attacked Trump at every turn, and he answered with a big "fuck you" every time. No Republican ever did this before, refusing to apologize when the media demanded it, and he WON because of it.

Yet, after a week or two of bad press, everyone is bailing from the Alt-Right label, which I thought was going well.

Tldr how long until we stop giving cries of racism any credence?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/hail god emperor/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who are all these former alt-cucks and why should I give a flying fuck about them?

They were never alt-right. Alt-right is white nationalism. These fags were just anti-SJW who happen to endorse Trump.

More like fag nationalism

Because you fags and your autism about race-mixing and other shit nobody cares about became the face of the alt-right

They're in it for money, not the cause. Like Trump, they're toning down their rhetoric. Soon you'll see people like Milo on Meet the Press. There is more money in being safe than being different .

>Haha, nobody cares about the impending genocide of whites

>caring about who strangers are having sex with
What's it like being that autistic?

Because they were never alt-right, and always opposed basic fucking alt-right principals. They played dummies like you for Youtube views and shekels.
Next time a Youtube/media personality claims to be alt-right, run them by this test:
-Are they non-white? (Sargon)
-Are they a faggot? (Milo)
-Are they clearly just showing off their tits and spewing Sup Forums memes to get views? (Colonoscopy girl I can't remember the name of)
-Do they racemix? (Cernovich)
-Do they spread their asshole on live streams and insert buttplugs into their asshole? (Gavin)
-Do they refuse to address the disproportionate Jewish control of wealth and media in America, let alone worldwide, despite being a "right-wing" personality for many years? (PJW and Alex Jones, although Jones never pretended to be alt-right)

They're aspiring pundits who lack the talent and/or connections to get into the MSM so they have to occupy the far fringe of the political spectrum in order to gain youtube revenue and selling self-help books and shit.

If 'alt-right' results in getting blacklisted from a future gig offering their dumbfuck opinion on CNN or whatever, they're going to bail.

hth

What's it like not having an ethnic group and an ethnic nation you belong to? You will always be a mongrel rat with no people you truly belong withl.

Oh, and most of Sup Forums is not alt-right. Too many civic nationalists who believe that it's ok for Arabs to enter the country in droves as long as they play football and eat bacon or whatever the fuck.

>Gavin has been fired multiple times for being outspoken but he put something in his ass once what a fag xD

ITT seventh graders

Alt-right is a shit meme created by the left. Alt-right as it's commonly used in the media just means you're not a neo-con, and therefore a "dangerous" nazi. This kinda rhetoric didn't really hold water until Spencer started LARPing as a Nazi.

Sure some cuck will go on and say that Spencer invented the term "alt-right", but he was irrelevant and completely out of the picture until his Nazi salute. This gave the media a whole new way to attack the movement.

Because the candidate backed by the "alt-right", at least as far as the media is considered, won, the guys who shilled for Trump have more power to influence the news than they would before. And now in order to not alienate the centrist majority, they were forced to step away from the term.

It honestly doesn't matter though, because we shouldn't call nationalism "alternative" anyway. It's the leading ideology in America.

Then you have idiots like this who have never heard the term until Hillary taught it to them, and they chose to accept hers and the MSM's definition for whatever fucking reason. Not sure why you're even posting on Sup Forums when you're parroting MSM shit like "LARPing as a Nazi".

go back to TRS forums you shill, leave our board alone please

Feels pretty good living in the world's only remaining superpower

I think people do care. I have noticed a marked increase in the racism of my coworkers in the last 6 months.

He was though.

>only remaining superpower
That's not how it works, user. The US is the CURRENT superpower, but is already fast fading. China will probably take its place, especially if they go fully into gene manipulation for Übermensch potential. It'll also benefit Europe, since the Northern trade route is going to melt soon and China wants a new silkroad into the Mediterranean.

"superpower"
your mongrelised "country" is being overrun by spics and niggers, america is collapsing at this very moment

Are you not familiar with the "Hail God Emperor Trump" shit? He was joking, and you fell for a MSM spin tactic.
>Searching for posts that contain ‘hail god emperor’. 862 results found.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/hail god emperor/

>impending genocide

Are whites being rounded up and executed? Because as far I can tell, whites still get to do whatever it fucken pleases them. I'm sorry your gf left you for a nigger.

He didn't even do a nazi/roman salute for fuck's sake. He raised a glass.

>execution is the only form of genocide
Nice meme.

Race mixing is a legal UN definition of genocide. The (((msm))) and your (((school curriculum))) wouldn't tell you though.

>gf
What do you think I am, a normalfag?

Genocide, because the plan of the EU political leadership is to mix all races together. That's the ideology the EU was built upon and is by definition genocide.

>The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. ...

>Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit. This happened at the moment when Europe's feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation.

>He was joking
When he knew he was being filmed. Spencer does more harm than good. Stop defending this faggot.

What's stopping you from churning out 10 Aryan children with your superior genes?

The Jews?

You're backpedaling. Not that I even care about Nazi imagery in the first place, I really don't give a shit, but Spencer inadvertently did us a huge favor. No more Gavin, no more Milo, no more PJW, no more trendy GamerGate alt-lite flooding and co-opting the movement. They can keep cucking and and supporting non-white immigrants all they want and leave us the fuck alone.

Exactly what does that have to do with anything I said? Are you just baiting?

Nothing, but one man can't save society by himself. Stop being a hyper-individualist.

We are all in this together, and your lack of basic human tribalism is a disgrace.

>willingly giving yourself a label so you can be identified and snuffed out
our strength is our nameless nature

Identifying as alt-right means identifying with liberals. Commies can not be reasoned with.

Because Spencer killed the Alt Right in exchange for documentary cash.

I used to defend the guy as making white nationalism respectable again, but now he forced EVERYONE to jump ship from the AR label.

>Tldr how long until we stop giving cries of racism any credence?

when subhumans stop associating WNism with Hitler worship, obviously.

>letting yourself be snuffed out
That is my point.

nice digits

>when subhumans stop associating WNism with Hitler worship, obviously.

WNs should stop worshipping Hitler then. I agree with Ramzpaul that they're controlled opposition. Look how much progress is made until Hitler is mentioned.

I wish but I cant get an invite to the forum mate

>falling for the book merchant
Cernovich was only in it to sell books, by being labeled "racist" he knew his sales would fall so he had to disavow

He founded Vice media but now has to shove dildo up his asshole on internet radio while Vice is worth billions.

sounds like a great thinker

friendly reminder mike chernovich sucked a chinese tranny's dick

We've pretty much reached the point where labeling someone Hitler have ZERO effect on the public-at-large.

So it's not very useful to punch to our right, especially when the left never punch on its left.

Haahaha gay nationalists got so triggered, fuck off TRS shills your hero Dick Spencer is a closet faggot

wtf is alt-right ?

just run them by this test

-Are they a civic nationalist?
If yes, then place in trash

When they PURPOSEFULLY identify with Hitler, on the other hand, it fucks everything up.

A bunch of degenerates that think they're redpilled because they like getting fucked in the ass

How's life, Pablo?

>became

>it's another TRS on Sup Forums thread

Most people don't want to be lumped in with literal neo nazi's, they've always been the joke of the right wing. If you want to do that fruity shit go to Europe, not my America.

>alt right
They were the ones like every one else who didn't know wtf it meant and probably still don't

They're all opportunists trying to self-promote their own brand by attaching it to something with momentum. As soon as it gets shaky, they jump to the next thing. Some people just don't have convictions and instead measure their self worth in terms of social status and superficial pandering to whatever will get them the most money or attention at that moment.

That is what we build this glorious capitalist economic system for - so we can all run in a rat race against each other and wanting to slow down and talk about the madness going on behind closed doors and political curtains is just showing weakness to these people.

I want white's to prosper etc but rallying under a label that the media can run the narrative doesn't sit right with me. I rather lurk behind the curtain in the shadows.

1. You are all cowards.

2. Right now you have one guy prosecuted for multiple murder and hate crime in black church. Criminal supposedly admitted that he tried to start the race war.

He wasn't a coward.

But I prefer cowards if you ask me.

>They have learned nothing from Trump.
THey probably never even supported Trump to begin with, he was just a bandwagon to jump on and get views, sell books, and sell penis juice. Just like they jumped on the alt-right, same reasons. They don't care about any of these things, and don't have ideology. THey have no beliefs except profit.

You seriously believe Bonobo Brainframe man has anything in common with Trump except an excuse to sell "MAGA Mindset", as if he's somehow a guru on Trump? This is all snake oil for lonely, skinny teenage boys.

Cernovich was never alt-right. He is a sly Jew and he doesn't care for white nationalism.

Trump won, alt-right isn't that alt anymore.

True Americans (no cucked by a failed German ideology) started a campaign. You don't want mess with those true Americans.

Coz yall a bunch of raysiss