leaderu.com/cyber/books/imitation/imb1c01-10.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscular_Christianity
gotquestions.org/Romans-road-salvation.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Sr1oIATudD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Peenis weenis

Jews

It's the truth

If there isn't a god, then how come I can give my parole officer a reach around and not get shot?

Checkmate athiests

Read this
leaderu.com/cyber/books/imitation/imb1c01-10.html

Picture sums it up pretty nicely.

Do they have the Alpha course in Australia? I know they have happy-clappy charismatic churches (e.g. Hillsong) so I'd recommend you try going to one of those.

It's about a man, a wife and his wife's son, and how he watches as his wife's son ends up nailed to a cross.

Enough of a meme for a king to make his own branch because the pope didnt like his fiance

The Jews were Jewing so hard God had to become incarnate and let people know it didn't have to be this way.

Alpha course is pretty hippy almost

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscular_Christianity

A charismatic rabbi was publicly tortured and executed for sedition. 50 years later, the first Gospel was written. 350 years later, the Bishop of Lugdunum wrote a single book declare 4 of the 88 gospels of antiquity as canonical. These 4 gospels are widely considered to be ahistoric fabrications.

How dare you slander the name of Our Blessed Lady, you mongol reprobate.

God writes the Bible but then gets mad when people follow it so he sends his son (who is also him) to tell them to stop following he law he wrote

Probably depends a lot on who's running it.

Utter rubbish.

0/10 worst summary ever

The collective of Sup Forums couldn't muster one single IQ point of intellect and when they do it's because they're arguing about which tranny ass is hotter.

To be fair, though, Asstralians also could not collectively collect one IQ point in any situation, these are the same road warriors who lost to a bunch of retarded Emus.

show me on this doll where the bishop touched you

a lot of it is
those btards are pol now
that pics like 10 years old

A bunch of lies
If youre going to follow monotheistic religion follow the first one. Zoroastrianism.

>we Sup Forums now

Wow, that doesn't surprise me at all! Mouth-breathers are mouth breathers after all.

The way is see it is that Christ was just a man, but a great man. He was a great example of everything a man should be. You should learn his stories and follow in his footsteps to reach "God", which just means to be the best you can be. To help others, mostly, to be helped in kind. Sacrifice for those you love. The whole church aspect of it is pretty vain and honestly goes against Jesus' message to the rest of mankind.

>Atheists: hurrr bibel is stupdi and not reall and look was wrote by dum ppl way aftre Jesus so not tru

>Catholics: that's why Sola scriptura is heresy and we do not use the bible as the final or sole word on matters

>atheists: hurr don't eben follw ur own book hurr nice try stubid christian juss pic n choose

when thinking is too hard you can rely on an authoritarian figure to do it for you.

>My religion is better because it's older

DUDE
*masturbates to futa and traps*
DEAD
*writes an essay for a thread that's about to 404 on how paganism is the superior religion for white people*
KIKE
*spends $50 on a kek statue """"""""ironically"""""""""" to post a picture of it on Sup Forums*
ON
*sends 50 paypal dollars to a twitter tranny with a MAGA cap for pictures of """her""" butt*
A
*profusely looks for bible verses to quote out of context to call Christianity a "cuck religion"*
STICK
*smokes meth with a 32 year old he found on grindr he met up with after a great conversation he had about how gay sex is the truest form of white pride*
LMAO
*gets AIDS and dies before his 40s*

Antiseptic against kikes

this is Sup Forums
Sup Forums is now /fag/trap/dickrate/fbsluts/

Joseph was cucked and Mary gave birth to her boyfriends kike son who eventually died on a stick

The cross folds up into a black cube. Derivative of Saturn worship, like all Abrahamic religions

Christianity in a nutshell:

Catholicism: You can be forgiven all your sins, as long as our priest allows it.

Protestant: You can be forgiven all your sins as long as you attend our church.

Baptists: You can be forgiven all your sins, but you must say magic words Jesus. No other name.

What do you want to know, specifically?

This is done on purpose. It is a symbol of purity.

Nope.

This is Sup Forums after we all grew up and finished puberty and got jobs. If you still think like your Sup Forums self and hold the same beliefs there should be some self reflection

nice observation there, never thought about that

"Don't tell anyone, but go and show yourself to the priest"

/thread

Well Golly Gee! Look at all the crap coming out of your mouth Jimmy Mart Sharter! Don't you have a malt shop or bowling ally to go and blow some niggers behind?

Islam = Kaaba black cube in Mecca
Christianity = Cross is unfolded cube
Judaism = Star of David is cube viewed from the corner

But there is no way they could know about the hexagram on saturn poles could they?

Don't be a faggot, kill communists and Muslims, don't give money to Buddhists because they'll waste it on drugs, tell atheists to fuck off, be nice to other Christians, always vote centre right or better, don't swear in Church, go to Church sometimes, and try not to stare at the girl with big tits when you go to Church. Also don't use dope.

I have no idea how the ancients figured out what they did about the planets. Zero light pollution probably helped when they stared into the sky all night trying to figure out wtf those weird lights sparkling above them were, but even still. They definitely called one of those dots Saturn and worshipped it (and still worship it) as a god though.

One thing is for sure though. A lot of the elite of society are big into we wuz egyptian pagans and put saturn worship symbology everywhere in the world

I actually think Saturn and Moloch are the same entity in fact.

So the world is perfect but ruined with sin. Sin being actions the Holy Creator hates. All men have sinned so we all have failed. God once allowed man to atone sin via animal sacrifices, aka biblical Judaism. The Jews rejected God but God still loved them. God decided to make the ultimate sacrifice, His Son, Jesus Christ to be born on earth, live a perfect, sinless life, then be put to death by humans. When Christ was crucified, He descended into hell and broke the curse of all men providing men put their faith in Him and believe in His sacrifice. Jesus rose out of hell victorious over spiritual eternal death. His sacrifice serves as a pardon all of our sins, past, present, and future. Also upon Christ's crucifixion was the Holy Spirit was then provided for all people that would believe in Jesus. Prior to Jesus death, the Holy Spirit lived in a temple and could only be visited by the most pure of the Jews. Once Jesus died, the curtain hiding that area in the temple was destroyed and the Hold Spirit was provided for all men if they believe, Jew or gentile.

Man has no direct connection to God the Father due to sin. This is resolved through the blood of Jesus Christ but only if men believe in Him (John 3:16). Once the Holy Spirit is received via belief and baptism, that is, truly received, there is no going back. Christians will still stumble but not fall. Sinning isn't fun anymore because it takes away the amazing peace and love that comes from the Holy Spirit. It jams the signals. Once received, believers have a direct line to God the Father through prayer (only heard by the Father if done in the name of Jesus).

Jesus Christ came to earth as God in the flesh. Jesus' life served as empathy towards humanity as He experienced all thing we do. Temptation, sadness, hunger, and all other parts of the human experience but He never did anything to separate Him from God. He could not be judged guilty of sin. This was God's plan.

And when I said Jesus rose out of hell, He was resurrected and lived again in earth, presenting himself to various people before ascending to heaven to sit at the right hand of God the Father to vouch for us when he die and are judged if we believe in Him and His grace for us. We are only saved via faith in the grace of God.

Pedo ring

Check out the "Roman's Road to Salvation" - it's the Gospel in a nutshell.
gotquestions.org/Romans-road-salvation.html

The idea that the people who say that they're good and do all the good things, and condemn others, are actually Hypocrites and liars because within themselves they do the same things and are just as bad.

KEK has spoken

Convert to it, save your soul and of those around you.

Dont you have some milk from a bag to drink, Trudeau?

Is Kek promoting Christianity now? I'm confus

Sure
It's fake

t. edgy faggot

Best post

1=3

It's complicated.

The Old Testament is different from the New Testament. The bifurcation point is Jesus.

Old Testament = Old Covenant (sacrifice to bring about redemption from sin).

New Testament = Vicarious redemption through the belief in Jesus Christ.

My personal theory is, animal sacrificing to "god" started annoying the Roman prefects. Not only that, Rome's own version of the caste system meant the most didn't have an animal to sacrifice. If you can no longer get redemption for sin, then why bother going to synagogue?

The elders (pharisees and sadducees, but probably mostly the pharisees) decided to make the religion a little more accessible to everyone. They cooked up some drama and "poof" a new religion was created based on the same principals as the old one, but with the "Prophecy fulfilled" type of scenario.

Since the prophecy is now fulfilled, the rules change slightly, but the long short is, if you, say, fuck a goat or steal from your neighbor, you can "go forth and sin no more" by confessing your sins to god and having real feels about it - Vicarious Redemption.

Everyone that's a Christian, however, seems to forget that Christ specifically said to obey the laws of man, too. Any who...

The entire point of religion, in general, is to help people deal with/cope with that "one sin" that each of us have. Christianity (or religion, for that matter) is a self-induced therapy to incite self-control over fleshly (hedonistic) desires; because hedonism is ultimately the fall of any society.

BTW, this is something we've know about since the dawn of civilization. Check the pic.

Why would the Pharisees/Sadducees create a religion whose sacred texts are so derogatory towards them?

God is in control, not kek.

surprisingly based.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sr1oIATudD4

I thought I was replying to OP, sorry

interesting, what are the connections of moloch and saturn, the cube?

As a christian we were taught that heaven is a cube, the holy of holies is a cube, Jesus said that they were secretly worshiping demons in the holy of holies....

The biggest bluepill ever.

Turn the other cheek and let the niggers into your home to fuck your wife.

Ever turn on the catholic channel on TV? One time I caught them talking about how all white americans will be outbred by minorities because we are too lazy and privileged.

I've got the new testament at home, and I've been thinking about reading it and becoming christian.
Should I do it?

Do what you want. Knowledge is power. Reading books is comfy

Reformed here

Presbyterianism is based. Read John Knox and Samuel Rutherford.

Also, the Reformed have typically been your "Law and Order" religion, Puritans mandated the death penalty for heresy and false religion i.e Islam

Presbyterians believe in clockwork universe, basically humans have no free will.

I like to think we have some free will, we do have feet compared to a potato

We don't have Libertarian Free Will. We have a will that is bound to our nature. So if you're dead in sin and death and love it as scripture says you drink iniquity like water.

If you're a slave to Christ and righteousness you do what God wants.

If man could do whatever he wanted then that would pose a problem for God being Omniscient would it not?

I really don't know. It is a very deep rabbit hole, but it makes sense that all modern religions share a common source if you go back far enough. Just about every Western religion is a direct descendant of the Roman pagan gods, just as theirs are the descendants of the Greek pagan gods, just as theirs are descendants of the Ancient Egyptian gods, and so on probably all the way back to Atlantis or something.

I have read somewhere that occultist jews (the illuminati) believe that Jupiter is hell and Saturn is a malevolent cosmic entity/demon that controls this part of our galaxy. And Heaven is at Jupiter's deepest core, so that those who are punished to the deepest pits of hell are forced to suffer the worst punishments right at the very gates of heaven and watch the saved souls live in a paradise they will never get to go to.

Where do you think "Controlled Opposition" comes from?

Not only that, the Christian religion is absolutely sympathetic towards Judaism. It even goes as far as to believe that the 144,000 in the book of Revelation is representative of the 12,000 from each of the 12 tribes of Israel.

Christianity is the "heavy lifting" workhorse of Judaism. Judaism is supremacy at the religious level, while making the Christians think they are the ones "in the know".

I've specifically asked the question "Why do the Jews get a free pass in the end?" The answer is the exact same every time:
"Because the Jews are God's chosen people".

Have I just been redpilled?

yes

Here the basic version. To be a Christian you just need to believe that Jesus died for your sins. That's it.

Basically man kind was super degenerate and evil for a long time, God decides maybe it's time to destroy humanity as a final test he sends Jesus down to earth. Jesus meets man and find out that man is one ly degenerate because they're lost and therefore can be saved.

Evil man kills Jesus, he let's this happen to him, so good mankind can be inspires to do better actions.

>If man could do whatever he wanted then that would pose a problem for God being Omniscient would it not?

I think that is a can "God not make a rock too heavy to throw" argument.

If God exists he can certainly do anything, if it looks like he is bound in some way we can just extrapolate that there must be something more godlike than our first god. That doesn't allow for God just doing as he pleases and creating humans as a new creation that has free will, or more free will than his other creations.

I never met anyone that enjoys sinning. Usually sin comes with bad consequences and we turn from it naturally. Education and science of understanding on why humans screw up has helped us far more than just hanging the infidels.

Not my religion
But christianity gets most its shit from zoroastianism that doesn't make Zoroastrianism better it just mean Christianity is a copy paste.
Why not follow the original?

because the original copies were conveniently stored away somewhere will you will never find them. Don't worry though we will read it for you plebs

Christianity was formed around 36 CE, Judaism formed some time after 66 CE.

Were the pharasee saducees not part of Judaism?

Zoroastrianism is still practiced today.

yeah but they were persians. We want something more white and Roman

It is the truth, right path and justice
I had my doubts first there has happened way too much weird things these days for Christianity not to be the right way to live your life.

>Hurr durr

How long does it take to read the Bible? I need to read it, mostly just to better understand great literature

I'm guessing I can skip all the fucking family line shit, anything else?

What you need to know is that God gave his only son to atone for mans sin......if they believe in him. Jesus is God in the human flesh. What you need to be saved: Know in your heart that Jesus came as god in the flesh, lived a sinless life, died on the cross, rose from the dead. He did this for everyone who would believe in him! Hope you find him in your heart.

god fucked around one day and said, "ill make some people"

so he smashed a bunch of shit together and made a big ass ball of molten rock

and then when it cooled down he made all the shit on earth

and then he said, alright and made two people, one with a pussy and one with a benis

and he said, fuck and do whatever, make children, but dont eat my god damn apples

and eve said, naw fuck that, a bitch is hooongry we wuz queenz, and ate the apple

and god said, bitch you have fucked up now, and created cancer and aids and spiders

and thats how we got to where we are now

I thougt all men were Gods children

They were it's progenitors, but there was too much division between them to truly form a cohesive religion of "orthodoxy", in particular between the schools of Shammai and Hillel. Judaism is essentially a mixture of these opposing schools, as well as treating as authoritative a bunch of narrations in their oral law, much of which they probably did act upon until after the destruction of the temple. The Christian religion was forming quite early, with proselytizing occurring almost immediately, and the Apostolic Decree being issued before the deaths of its founders.

this

meek means not being a confrontational faggot in the biblical context

nothing to do with being weak or a pushover, just about having self control.

in a similar vein, "turn the other cheek" is grossly taken out of context.

>jews wiped their asses with their left hand so it was unclean.
>jews would not use their left hand to slap anyone, even goyim.
>the verse specifies the striking of the right cheek
>for someone to strike your right cheek with their right hand, they would have to backhand you. this was twice as demeaning.
>if you turned your cheek they would be dumbfounded as you are basically saying "you gave me your worst. it didn't affect me."

the implication is that if someone uses their left hand to slap you, then you fuck their shit up because that would basically be a declaration of war. it isn't a plea for nonviolence, just being the better man among your own people.

Ask your local priest, you idiot

The family line stuff is nowhere near the most tedious part (that would be the painstaking descriptions of temple furnishings). There's a "Bible in a year" study plan that many people I know have followed, so that's certainly doable but will probably involve setting aside a bit of time most days.

>Catholicism, Protestantism, Jehovah Witness, Baptists, Methodism, etc... etc...

All perversion and a ploy to keep away people from the bible and God.

If you just read the bible as it is, and prayed to God for the truth - you'd see that the bible has NOTHING to do with the "Churches" today. Even the concept of a church building doesn't exist in the bible, people met in houses as a gathering.