FUCK NEETS

As a hard working man, it makes me sick to my stomach that I am funding a NEETs lavish lifestyle. WHY DONT NEETS LEARN TO CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIETY

>lavish lifestyle
lol

also, you barely pay any taxes.

Because the life is too good. Everyday is like a Friday. We wake up when we want and play videogames until you pass out. Rinse repeat.

Have you ever just sat down and realized you're an embarrassment to your family?

not my fault, the black pill did this. Before i was a happy little wagecuck for a decade, then the massive swallowing of redpills just killed the faith i had in society, i don't wanted to feed our kikes masterlord no more, and by being a NEET i help this civ to collaspe sooner.... and i love being lazy.

What do Neets do to not get bored?

morality is only skin deep.

they still win in the end.

hahaha cuck lmao

Unless you're in the top ~30% of earners, you're not contributing to the NEETs. Our descendants are.

Being a NEET sucks and is depressing
t. Ex-NEET

>tfw in education
>education does not require attendance
>student grants
>nice gf to pound in my spare time

Deal with it wagecucks

>I work because society tells me to

lol

Allow their brains to decompose, which is how leftists are produced.

kekekekekekekekekeke

Only losers work these days tbqh. I get my parents giving me money, I save up and invest, and I even won a few thousand in the lottery a few months ago. It is good enough for me and I play video games all day and I love it.

Sup Forums can fuck off

How would one adopt this lifestyle in the United states?

LOL we are literally cucking wage slaves.

idk whats the point of being a NEET.

if you are autistic and have problem communicating with people then i guess its okay until you get a job that requires no interaction.

after a while of NEETing you get cabin fever

Keep coping wagecuck

I used to be a neet for 4 years. Now I have a job and almost married.

I just neeted out of my neetness and got a job.

>mfw two smart for sosiety
sorry friendo, keep paying those taxes so I can mantain my lifestyle

Majority of jobs available are service industry and NEETS are usually social outcasts or hermits who don't want to socialize too much or at all. Or they just can't stand normies.

LMAO more of these please

wageKEKS BTFO

>if you are autistic and have problem communicating with people
This is me.

Sleep 10+ hours a day, read, watch movies and tv shows, play vidya and browse Sup Forums/youtube. It's great tbqhwyf.

Totally depends on what you do to spend your day as a NEET and how welfare is on your country. A lot of people have a worthless job and come home to spend the evening drinking and watching TV. Their lifes are more useless than ours, at least we're part of history.

All this time and energy I have left can be invested in myself, instead of wasting it on corporations like I wasted my childhood in marxist indoctrination camps. There's nothing wrong with taking a few years of to find yourself.

Van der Cuck won so I NEET shit out since yesterday. I won't continue wörking for this leftist shithole. Especially fuck women 69% of them are leftists here. No motivation to feed the disgusting degenerate system in Austria.

self improvement, study the classics, work out, learn to play instruments, study philosophy, play video games, etc.

>tfw i can afford going out every weekend, going on at least 1 long vacation and ~ 2 shorter holiday trips a year
Shout out to whoever got up and made his way to work for me today.

>be me
>wake up whenever i want
>take my time cooking breakfast, drinking tea and watching new episodes of stefan molyneux, etc
>spend time after writing music, working on my book and occassionally dipping in and out of pol to unwind
>go down to the lake to chill and smoke as the evening draws on, maybe even have a few drinks, so what if i have a hangover? no work tomorrow :)
>contemplate calling my girlfriend over for sex if not too busy with my pursuits, if she does come over spend the night together and fall asleep in eachothers, never to be awoken by the sound of an alarm at 6AM and another day of slavery

NEETs should be hanged. They are worse than niggers.

Dont worry they're mostly suicidal autists

average NEET in pic related, some of them might be skinny though

Good for you. What job do you have? Did you study something for it?

I used to be a NEET after dropping out of college, due to mental problems. Now I got an internship (3 days / week), being a "content manager" for a job website. It's not much, but at least I can crawl out of the NEET hell hole.

are you all right

>Shout out to whoever got up and made his way to work for me today.

This. Also thanks for the PC and video games, and also my apartment and food!

Oh, the family of fat idiots who didn't talk to me or do much of anything to raise me? Yeah when they get to thinking in between episodes of Big Bang Theory I'm sure they criticize my life and can't imagine how I didn't magically raise myself into an industrious good goy.

>What do Neets do to not get bored?

This.

t. depressed wagecuck

Bosses aren't born as bosses, welfare gypsy.

kek
One of my former colleagues at wörk looks like this. Feels good to not see all the idiots again.

This All neetcucks are complete social rejects and total failures. Just look at wizardchan lol.

Finance. Did accounting. If you are not A COMPLETE autist you can work your way up. I work at pwc.

Top kek

I'm the same, except I don't have a nice gf to pound. Just started on my Master's degree. No debt.

In theory, you can learn and practice any difficult activity (you could, for example, build a chem lab and learn to make meth just for fun, then destroy the evidence and learn to build explosives and railguns because why not, then work for a long time to create a particle accelerator or other complex machinery to do physics with, then seriously study graduate-level math and see how you can contribute to the field).

In practice, neets are too retarded for any of that so they just shitpost on Sup Forums all day.

Yeah, I inherited three rental properties from my grandfather. I clear 5k in rent a month doing nothing.

HAHAHAHAHHA

>Lavish lifestyle of NEEs.

Sure thing burger.

Most of your taxes goes to guns and the pockets of the already rich.

Your gf is fucking Jamal while youre busy wasting your life doing nothing conducive to your future.

Its honestly amazing that any girl would want to be with a self proclaimed loser like yourself.

How difficult is it to sustain yourself living in a home that's already paid off?

1.7 million niggers in NYC alone are living off your dime. Let that sink in a bit.

Probably a similar number in LA, Chicago. And these people have the gall to insult white working class people for voting for Trump. It fucking disgusts me.

I have no love for liberals anymore. I can't even be friends with them anymore. This isn't some petty squabble, this is survival.

Fuck your mom

You do none of these except video games
>If you have a job you can't:
>Work out
>Play instruments
>Study
>Self improve
What?

>nigs buying T bone steaks for their dog because food stamps can't buy dogfood
how's that cuckening going for you swedistan?

Stay jelly wagecuck mcduck

>neets live on the money that people with jobs make and pay into taxes
>neets shitting on taxpayers because money grows on government trees and is literally free
>even dogs know not to bite the hand that feeds them
>another retarded leaf

I recently got a job at a warehouse working an overnight shift as someone who builds pallets of meat to be shipped to stores.

I fucking hate my life now. This is bullshit. I can't fucking believe while I bust my balls at 4:30 am simply because I have the human dignity to be employed, and some fatass fucking asshole on Sup Forums is taking a chunk of my meager earnings.

How do you worthless sacks of shit do it? Don't you feel like a pathetic faggot not wasting over a third of your day piling up boxes and risking your life for the billion dollar profits of some faceless corporation?

welcome to adult life
now you understand why people vote conservative

Maybe they are NEETs because they know they are not wanted

i find it hard to get a job though. If someone offered me a job doing what you are doing i would jump at the opportunity but alas only job i can find is at mcdonalds and i would rather be a neet then work at mcdonalds

>60 GBP
confused me for a while, just so you know GBP is the code for British Pounds like USD is the code for US Dollars

>work at McDonald's
>get work experience
>do good work
>get references
>get better job (promotion or switch jobs)
>repeat until you are happy with your job

Jesus fuck this isn't rocket appliances.

tfw i moved to your country and leech off your money.

Call me a nigger all you want but im the smart one, being free

Gonna be awesome when the gibs run out and you starve to death. God I hope it's a long and painful death.

>repeat until you are happy with your job
HAHAHAHA
haha
ha
>happy
>job
pick one.

>NEET life
>Lavish
If you think being a NEET is lavish you're probably a low IQ wagecuck.

hahahahahahaha

Yet here I am in my temp controlled office sitting in a comfy leather chair sipping coffee and shitposting from my phone.

You know, this is an age where a stupid girl can get money from sponsors by posting a picture of her with a brand name soda on Instagram and people on You Tube make money through Patreon and shit, how fucking hard is it really to find a way to make money without having a 9-5 job?

get creative you idiots

you got there through mcdonalds or education?

I got here through hard work

be more specific though. where did you start? mcdonalds or education.

Why should I work when I can play videogames and chill with friends all day everyday? I'm 22 and made quite an amount with bitcoins, without having to work a day in my life. Why should I cuck myself for the eternal jew when I don't need it?

>family of fat idiots who didn't talk to me or do much of anything to raise me?

Well I can tell who the problem is... (it's you if you couldn't figure it out)

If you get butt blasted, hurl an insult, or come up with another excuse pointing the finger at anything but yourself for your failures, then you further prove me right.

Well I didn't start at mcdonalds because no one has to. I worked my way through school and accumulated debt as well to get through school. In school I studied my ass off. After school I studied my ass off even more to pass professional licensure exams. Then I worked hard for five years at my first job. Now I am pretty well secure in my job so I take it easy.

>and i love being lazy.
Would you look at that flag

Good for you but you don't have to pay yourself on the back for it.

The only real thing we have on NEETs is they will die alone, unsuccessful, and sad.

No woman will date a NEET, NEETs are not capable of achieving goals, NEETs are not loved.

The deathbed of a working man is surrounded by love and family. The deathbed of a NEET is his own. Alone, wishing he'd done something. Anything.

Why not? NEETS can go to hell

so i shouldn't go through mcdonalds i should retry my education.

How can you vouch for the mcdonalds pathway when you yourself have no understanding on finding pathways through mcdonalds.

Ever heard of a dead end job

everyone dies alone. You will have people watch you die, sure but why do you even want people to watch you die.

You think you wont be sad dying?

I have a nice girl friend

Well i think what you're talking aabout is the NEET who lives at home with his parents and never goes outside, I'd say there are plenty of people without jobs who don't have them simply because they don't need the money

>B...b...but muh contribution to society!
Why do wagecucks say the funniest things?

Bro you really think your girlfriend wants to date a man who can't provide shit for her? You really believe she's going to stick by a guy who contributes nothing but a subpar dick and his dumbshit opinion?

>tfw was a NEET for half a year until I finally got a job
it feels like finally eating after being hungry for weeks

Yeah I'm in a dead end job. Fortunately it still pays a middle class wage.

Yes you should finish your education. You need skills. You have to learn skills. The McDonald's thing should be a temporary situation. You don't make a career of flipping burgers.

But you can make a career at McDonald's if you want. You still have to strive. Save your money. Learn the business. Maybe one day you can own a McDonald's.

Thanks mr Child abuser

I am more bored and miserable now that I have a job than I was during NEET years, and all my free time still goes on computer.

Who says you need a job to provide?

well im 18 and shes 17 so atm i dont have to provide shit. Yeah its not sustainable, if she wants to break up with me i dont really care at this point, she is a red pilled aryan qt though.

Well at least you're teaching her what not to look for in the future.

Outside of what? Living off passive income or wealth you've already accumulated?

As a NEET of 16 years, it took me a long time to love myself. I realized that NEETs are just a symptom of a bigger problem and not the problem themselves. This society simply isn't worth saving.

Say that to the plenty of NEETs I know with good relationships. Having a job doesen't seem to matter so long as your sexual market value is high enough.

>Contribute to Society

Why would I want to spend my limited amount of days on Earth contributing to a group of people that are trying to eliminate my race? Why should I work hard for a future country that's just going to be overrun with dindus who don't appreciate anything that is done for them anyway?

> WHY DONT NEETS LEARN TO CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIETY
Motivate me first, let the state get me a wife and opportunity to have kids or else I wont do shit.

Enlightenment awaits you OP

>leeching from rich parents
>bitcoins
>drug dealing
>shares
>growing weed
>..

All better than getting wagecucked. Plenty of easy ways to have money without having to work.

I've stopped wasting energy getting mad at NEETs. I'm just rather jealous of their seemingly infinite free time, something I'll experience eventually whenever I die.

My sincerest sympathies sir.

Fuckin walmart

you get the benefits of being on society, being able to get a gf, living as a normie

while the NEET gets free monies, they have no self worth and no gf.

so really, they're paying for your lifestyle just as much as you're paying for theirs. they have removed themselves from the competition for potential bf's. meaning you get a greater selection of girls to choose from.

>I'm just rather jealous of their seemingly infinite free time

It's the best thing about it. I sometimes I have to drive to help my family out and I told them if I had to fight traffic everyday just to get to a job I'd probably snap in a month.