My gf gets brown really easy and has brown hair and eyes

My gf gets brown really easy and has brown hair and eyes.

I called her a nigger, and said how she is wasting my perfect genes, because i am 185 cm, 20cm Dick, blone hair and blue eyes, and she is garbage, and she only said why i don't get a gf with blone hair and blue eyes then.

Why the fuck does she gets brown so fast? She is german, she looks nice, but her brown skin anoys me, her parents for example are both not brown.

Other urls found in this thread:

ethnicelebs.com/cristin-milioti
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does she get pale in winter?

my girlfriend has a dick too.
i can't believe how good it feels to make another person orgasm

Yes.

My gf has no dick....

example on how brown?

Does... she... like... fried chicken?

This brown

Of course she has no dick. It's just a "feminine penis."

Check her ancestry?

Sage

Get a white girl then, racemixer

I dunno OP, looks pale enough for me.
OOGA BOOGA BOOGA!

But she is already so redpilled and loves hitler and never had sex with muslims. Pretty hard to find a girl like this nowdays.

you should listen to kissless virgins on a mongolian basket weaving forum and leave your gf

even italians would call that a nigger, dump her right now!

Fuck, i like her but i think i have to do this.

>[autism intensifies]

OP.. you're trolling right? Shes white you dumb nigger

she looks a little on the brown side desu

>had sex with muslims
But her genes are obviously cucked, you need to gas her
>t.Nigger

Nod really

>dat hair
She's a nigger jew
REEEEEEEEEEEE

She is no nigger, no, but she is pretty brown. I wan't no brown genes in my kids. I have to dump her, i have no other choise.

Dump her, white race needs to reproduce himself into the perfect genetic condition only

She's fine desu. I don't know how attractive she is but she seems mostly white.

mein gott, that hair...

>gets brown
In English we call that getting tan. Hope that helps!!

Sorry, mate, but I don't know if you are trolling or not, but your girlfriend is not German.

Do it

You're a race traitor OP if that's your gf. Obvious nigger is obvious.

I know her parents, her grandparents, everyone, and not a single one of them is brown or not from germany.

She is german, but she is so brown, i don't get it.

>jew hair
Into the oven it goes.

Kek, even haven't dated girls like this. Why Germans are such cucks?

r u serious user? That bitch looks like ragetty ann frank. she look like she was found in an attic.

Before i break up with her i make a dna test just to see what she really is.

I fucking kill myself if there are jewish genes in her.

>mostly white.
mostly white is non-white , remember the one drop rule

why the fuck are you letting her outside anyways? you don't want her to get fucked by a migrant refugee do you? keep her in the fucking house and to make her stay in the fucking house, keep her white you stupid cunt.

She could have just put curls in her hair you know, the curls might not be natural

>leftist-tier clothes
>jew hair
>arab skin

SCHNELL HANS DO SMOTHING !

Dude your gf is literally a kike descended from a bunch of oven-Dodgers. If you mix with her your kids will be Jewish too. Don't do it

her mom had the jungle fever

>My gf has no dick....

phwhahha what a cuck

This was in the beggining. I don't allow her anymore to wear such clothes, and she had to take off her lip piercing.

Have you though about cloning yourself and using her womb to develop the baby? They're starting to do it in china you know. Hell, you could just use ivf and select a person with better genes and use her to carry the baby, if you really love her.

She is brown

Dump her OP

>curly jew hair
nvm, into the trash it goes desu

> blacked before it was kool

that doesn't look german at all mein freund

Fucking hell, i really have to break up with her.

This fucking sucks, my other gf has blone hair, blue eyes, is tall, but this stupid bitch is vegan and so stupid.

White men treat their women better than you do, Abdul.

Why do you only know degenerates?

At least you can do something about the clothes, but boy she's the average turkish girl in Istanbul.

Op it's probably fine don't listen to all these autistic niggers waiting for their prime rib of women who will never come or be interested them
I think you're doing fine

Intelligence is highly heritable.. that is the most important thing you can pass to your children. Marry the smarter one.

>her parents are both not brown

Either her dad got cucked or she's adopted.

>this entire thread

But i could get any girl i wan't, any girl, and i took her, because i liked her.

Did the jews trick me? I want no niggerjew genes.

She is not adopted, her mother looks just like her, but her mother is not so brown.

Her brother too looks 100% german, but she looks like a nigger.

Is this a new meme? curly hair means your jewish?

Every human comes from Africa, maybe that's why.

yes

If she's smart go for it
If not, get that cunt to go get a pedigree

The question is, does she look anything like her dad?

If her dad is white enough, your kids will be white too since she has the genes.

Even quadroons look mostly white.

Dump her.
Kill yourself.

Simple.

What an autist. When the girl doesn't sleep around, is down to earth and smart, then why the fuck would you care about skin or hair color?

Op doesnt and has never had a gf

Yes Abo

Do you wan't proof?

shut up Mohammett

Just because someone has curly hair doesn't make them jewish you stupid cunts

Fuck off you twat. She might have some southern Italian genes in here.

>t. Irsael Finkelstein-Goldberg

I have blue eyes, dark blonde hair and I tan really fast.

Im 1/4th German 1/2 Dutch and 1/4th English/Scottish

>that hair
I thought she was cute at first. Dump her then kill yourself

Even monkeys laugh about my gf. I have to leave her, fuck, what do i tell her why? Because she is a stupid nigger?

Yes

>1/4th English/Scottish
So you are 1/4 Pajeet?

No, breed out her inferior genes with your superior sperm. Do your part.

You do realize racial purity is a meme right? It doesn't exist.

you know i'm right ancient romans even ancient greeks had curly hair, fuck even di vinci had curly hair, are you saying they were jewish

Haram.

Sweden please. You only make it worse.

curly hair means you have traces of jewish dna

jews were roman and greek as fuck

why do you think jesus got a big following over there?

(((Alexander the Greatenberg)))

>t. Obongo Togonogbo

t. Thomasos-Mario Feinmannakis

>perfect genes
>only describes the most inane forms phenotypic metric for said claim
>knows nothing about genetics

UR JEANS ARE SOOO SOUPIOR!!!!

At least i am not an muricannigger.

That hasn't been determined. You have the logic of most murifats. You could be an expat,you could be on vacation, you could be on a proxy. One thing is for certain (you) are a faggot.

I have the logic of murifats? You fucking idiots just copyed this from us, you have weaboos that love japan, you have wehraboos that love germany, you are not real germans you faggots.

Hey, OP.

Do you mind posting another picture?

Hey OP, you haven't answered the most important question of all: are you happy with her? Nothing else matters.

It was my great great grandparents who moved to Canada from there so unless you had shitskins living there in the mid 1800's then no

Thank you for proving my point

no, they're not really jewish, it just means they're not white

curly hair = nigger genetics

Her hair and skin remind me of my half-brother's ethnically Jewish wife, though your gf's skin is a bit lighter.

Though some whites just have dark brown hair, brown eyes, curly hair, and tan fast. I know a variety of white individuals with at least one of those traits, so it isn't beyond the realm of possibility that some whites would have all of them.

Maybe try sucking some cocks? Just to see

She has the same hair as an Italian. See the actress in the movie The Wolf of Wall street for example.

ethnicelebs.com/cristin-milioti

>Ew her skin isn't porcelain white! Gross!
You're all fagots

>Believing in race

My fucking sides. Don't you guys know that color doesn't matter, when you look at a DNA level social divisions of race aren't real. You just need a QT that's an alpha, not one that's white.

Why would i trust you jews?

If race is only skin deep then how can they tell exactly what race you are from a DNA test?