Why do most white people eat bland food?

What is the reason for the unseasoned chicken and turkey n just some fucking steak that doesn't even taste like anything? Seems like every other race enjoys various spices, black people, mexicans, various chinks n asians, even fucking anti-loo activists in India eat spicy food. What's going on? Why do white people not like tasty flavourful food?

Other urls found in this thread:

takimag.com/article/white_food_steve_sailer/print#axzz4SGG8FuiS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it is a fake meme perpetuated by blacks who only know liberals.

liberals do not know how to cook because they hate their parents and refuse to learn.

You talk about specific cultures and then lump all whites into similar culture. Are you retarded or is British food the same as Italian food to you? Have you ever had fried chicken? Literally covered in seasoning and is a Scottish food.

ever have meat sauce bolognese?
ever have mustard chicken?
ever have baby back ribs?
ever have smoked bbq pork?
Do you know ANY white people?

We're smart enough to not eat 3000mg of sodium per meal and die at 47 from heart disease

>British flag
>Asking why white people eat shitty food
>British """""""cuisine"""""""

Spices and herbs and shit are just used to mask the shitty taste and smell that comes from using shitty ingredients, shitty meat that's been covered in shit and never cleaned, that was cooked on a tar covered pan that uses motor oil for a proper oil substitute

You don't need to fucking season the shit out of meat for it to taste good if you're not a god damned nigger

I wanted to write exactly this.

Probably because white people have more refined taste buds and palate, and better access to better cuts of meat and therefore we do not need to hide what we are eating by adding a ton of spice to it.

Hence, all the greatest chefs are white.

Filet Mignon:

Niggers: "oh shit, put dat whole packet of seasonin' on it and den get me some A-1, dis good eatin', why don't whitey like dis kind' shit?"

White People: "a little salt and pepper will bring out the flavor of the meat and I can savor the texture and tenderness of the filet."

Many spices are tropical. Hot peppers are tropical ( though they can be grown with help most places ).

So cuisine developed making use of what seasonings grew in the area.

Some of that cuisine is tasty. Yankee pot roast, Chicken soup. Chicken sandwich. Why not eat it? And nowadays people eat each other's food and spices from around the world are easy to get, so everyone is eating all sorts of things, but the old recipes with few spices are still there, and some of them are still good and worth making and eating.

I love spices. I eat Thai style food at least once a week, sometimes 4 or 5 times. I love lots of chili, and just about any other flavourings. So long as they are healthy

Too many spices is not a good thing.

Indian food is the fucking worst, they cook with way too many spices.

Because white people are boring tbqh

Why do black people eat prison food?

FPBP

dON'T WHITE PEOPLE IN YOUR COUNTRY STUFF THEIR BOGS WITHCURRY SLOP EVERY DAY FAGGOT?

>unseasoned chicken
Where are you eating?
>just some fucking steak
WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THIS STEAK?
>turkey
you got me, turkey is a shit-tier deli meat and acceptably only when roasted

But this

No, just meat on its own is bland. Marinate it, perhaps season it with oregano or a little chili, or a whole heap of options. You don't need to overseason.

Why do Americans call chilies peppers? It is very confusing. They have nothing to do with actual pepper

That's not "white people" that's "Yankees." And Midwesterners.

I don't think you can do that actually, the problem with their food is

1. too much ghee
2. lack of hygiene generally
3. curry spice is not that interesting.

Thai food>Indian

Literal Jewish propaganda

takimag.com/article/white_food_steve_sailer/print#axzz4SGG8FuiS

And this.

Because bland is better than tasting like shit.

FPBP
My food is always spicy and seasoned as fuck.

How many chefs or cookers do you reconize? How many of them are black?

I only know that "spicy meat" guy

STOP REPLYING TO THIS FUCKING SHIT. HOW FUCKING DUMB ARE YOU?

ONE POST BY THIS ID
>ONE POST BY THIS ID
ONE POST BY THIS ID
>ONE POST BY THIS ID

OBVIOUS BAIT THREAD FOR SLIDING. AND YOU NIGGERS TAKE IT EVERY FUCKING TIME. HOW MANY TIMES MUST THIS TOPIC BE ARGUED OVER? ITS FUCKING DUMB AND SO YOU ARE YOU FOR REPLYING.

STOP TAKING THE BAIT. STOP HELPING (((THEM))) SLIDE THE FORUM. FUCKING STOP.

Because niggers like you are used to cover their meat with bbq sauce and tons of ((seasonings)) from walmart because they have no tastebuds and nigger instincts make them think that every meat is tainted in some way, which is probably true because niggers cant historically into food preservation

Becasue Whitey b incaves when we wuz buildin starship my niggar

HAIL YAKUB HAIL THE PIRAMIDZ HAIL MY NIGGAZ

Go anywhere to southern US and your spoon wielding britbonger fish and chip eating cuck taste buds will get a proper fuck.

One post by this ID doesnt mean fuck all you dumb cunt I'm here reading people's replies I started the thread to learn people's opinions so go back to eating your fucking bigmac with twinkies you absolute waste.

Only old people eat bland food, because their delicate, ulcer riddled stomachs can't handle anything but creamed corn and chicken breasts.

You need to go back, Muhammad.

Spices are used to cover the taste of rotting meat. They are less used in Western cuisine because we are not savages.

>calls me a nigger
>a pole
>a pole calls me a nigger

You're not even white you're a fucking european bangladeshi, had your daily pierogi already you piece of shit?

Pretty simple... European civilization was largely pastoral, diets consisting of meat and dairy, which is tasteful in itself. Jungle niggers had floral diversity and tasty plants, and little animal husbandry.

>baby back ribs
>smoked bbq pork
African-American cuisine

White people have a superior sense of taste, so all the seasoning is excessive.

Niggers on the other hand are naturally hedonistic and so are always pushing the envelope in pleasure, becoming more and more jaded and needing more stimulious to satisfy them.

>eating bland meat

There's literally nothing more boring and vomit-inducing than bland meat.

dont use alot of seasoning because the meats i prepare are high quality and thus too expensive for niggers to eat.

>3 posts by this ID

no

All that germs and steel, I guess.

crushed black pepper + kosher salt is sometimes all that is needed.

not everything has to be smothered in bbq sauce, tabasco sauce, or rubbed down in 40 different dry spices.

faggot

shut the fuck up & eat your tendies

Cajun here, shut up you thick limey bastard.

This.
What is Cajun? What is south eastern soul food? What is texmex? Bland food is only in liberal areas because they can pay immigrants to cook for them

white people eat many things other than fried chicken.

Tons of cows in Africa.

I'd like to add that in restaurants, niggers have a reputation for getting their steaks cooked well done. Regardless of which cut it is. Fillet or ribeye or sirloin, etc. All well done. With ketchup.

Nothing's better than a nice filet mignon served rare

Fish n chips are boss though mate

nogs have a less sensitive palate because they start chainsmoking menthols at age 12

>can't afford spices

Back when white people really were ruling the world all the new spices and flavours would quickly become accepted by the ruling class who had proper good roasts and were eating nice seasoned food on a regular basis. The only people that didn't have access to spices were some fucking farmers eating bread and fucking cucumbers. If you don't enjoy spices you must have some bread-eater genes in you.

>niggers think chicken doesn't taste like anything unless it's covered in pepper and fryer grease

Feels good to have superior Nordic taste buds

1 no, it's carribian
2 that's a stupid argument. That's like saying Chinese invent noodles, so all Italian food is chinese

Yeah bullshit we fought wars over fucking spices you idiot

Dude the fuck you on about
the simplest meal here is pasta with at least 2-4 condiments

pepper refers almost exclusively to the same thing everyone else calls pepper, retard. no one goes to buy jalapenos and asks for "pepper"

Then you do not know how to prepare meat. Or subconsiously you don't like meat, hence why you need to fuck your meat up in order for you to be able to enjoy it.

white people can afford beef and too much seasoning ruins it.

real meat isn't bland, stop shopping at Aldi faggot

I'm probably whiter than 99% of you, stop calling me a nigger just because you fell for the unseasoned jew.

>French food is bland
>Spanish food is bland
>Italian food is bland
>American food is bland (see burgers and hot dogs, a white invention)
>German food is bland

I only have a problem with American steaks from the Northeast (bland af). Texan steaks and churrasco are better.

Yeah no

Marinating a steak isn't over seasoning. Sometimes a steak is improved when adding oregano and other herbs.

White people are in generally more sensitive to sodium levels. Too much and we can develop hypertension which can cause heart disease. Black people can handle much higher levels of sodium.

No and fuck you.

> british
> talking about cuisine

enjoy your lard, m8

Black people have the highest rates of hypertension in the country.

nigger detected

when you properly take a peice of meat and sear it well you develop carmelization which yields many new and complex flavors. Adding salt and pepper with perhaps some berries also enhances the experience.

You would be able to taste the nuances of the flesh, and appreciate it if you hadnt roached out your tastebuds with menthol cigarettes, tobacco pipes, and hookahs.

Protip: check out cardamom, anise, allspice, and coriander as a good starting point to non degenerate spices.

Levi Roots, the creator of Reggae Reggae sauce. That's it tbqht

Filet mignon is plen tier honestly

just because niggers eat it doesn't mean they created it.

Literally the best cut of beef you can buy. Only a retard claims this.

Lol
We
Wuz
> heart disease
> diabeetus
> high blood pressure

I will cook you the juiciest chicken you've ever had with nothing but a pan and fucking water.

And you still won't like it because it's not smothered in curry like pajeets cock.

Who the fuck do you think taught the nigger slaves how to BBQ?

>I will cook you the juiciest piece of cardboard you've ever had with nothing but a pan and fucking water.

>BLAND MEAT
How can you eat that? I don't give a fuck if the chicken is juicy if it tastes like air.

>white people can't cook
LMAO

Check out my dinner, makes you hungry just looking at it doesn't it?

Italian food is the best food on the planet
kys

Stupid fuck meat has a distinct taste to it. You have no fucking taste buds if you can't taste meat. Maybe if it was Mohammed cock you could taste the difference

>Italy
>white

>tfw Italian
>tfw Red Hair

North Italy is white as fuck

I'm confused of both of you, here in germany, we call them Paprika.

>Ketchup on bananas

Not gonna lie tho, the chicken looks really good.

Have you ever had French or Spanish food?

Pretty fucking good. Some of the best actually

Our greatness alone is spice enough.

Maybe we have more advanced taste buds. An unseasoned peace of meat has a lot of taste. If you add too much spice to it it'll kill the flavor

If you're from an Anglo country the whole 'good food in sinful' meme didn't die until gen Y. Southern Europe has always had the best cuisine in the world, the perfect mix of seasoning and cooking methods.

Blacks overspice or cover things in fat, they can't cook.

Mexicans follow Spanish methods, very few indigestion methods are used.

Asians are respectable and have a very similar style to southern Europeans, they just use different ingredients.

Poos come from the land of spices so it became a part of their ways, though meat is treated more as a spice delivery tool they do a much better job than blacks.

Do other races think that mayo is just flavorless?

>plen tier

Is that ketchup or caramel sauce

White people are pragmatic by nature. If it works and is functional, in this case provides the necessary nutrients then the cosmetics (taste/texture) come second and aren't a priority. The opposite is said for certain people who are frivolous.

Sup Forums you continue to NOT disappoint me, I am proud of being you.

Niggers idea of fine cuisine is smothering okra and chicken in hot sauce.

You don´t even know what is BLAND food if you haven´t been to Nordic countries. The food you eat Norway/Sweden/Finland is only salt&pepper at best. Maybe some dill

WE WUZ CHEFS N SHIIETT

Because you have shit meat and have to compensate.
If you have good meat you don't need much spices, à little salt, a little pepper.

Maybe we have more evolved taste buds so we don't need so many spices to activate our taste buds