Now that the EU is going to arrest people for "hate speech" and having "illegal far right opinions" what country should...

Now that the EU is going to arrest people for "hate speech" and having "illegal far right opinions" what country should I move to. I was hoping to go to the USA but it will probably follow suit.
What are some decent, preferably uncucked while still white countries to move to?

>Now that the EU is going to arrest people for "hate speech" and having "illegal far right opinions"

Look at this Walloon and laugh. He fell for it.

I want to sento Sento's sentoes

Dutchnigger I dont even live in Belgium. Now answer the question or go suck some turkroach dick
Same

Maybe you should kill yourself, spineless quitter?

Argentina

whatever you do, don't come to Japan

Portugal

>I was hoping to go to the USA but it will probably follow suit.
This seems unlikely since hillary lost

Move to Norway, our prisons are better than your shitty Belgian (and Norwegian) life

Autism alert
But what about in the future?
Not false.
>white
Still in the EU.
Whatever when the sjws start to gain traction and you get culturally enriched we will all laugh at you.

>I was hoping to go to the USA but it will probably follow suit.
We're pretty big on freedom of speech and expression; I don't expect any hate speech laws to ever pass the Supreme Court here.
That being said, hate speech can still cause you to be fired from your job and made unemployable.

Well as long as the laws exist and companies dont get the ability to find all your posting history through google or the government it's fine. But then there's the potential internet censorship that they are trying to pass in parts of commiefornia.

Fuck you Belgian scum, your tiny little Jew fiefdom is going to get destroyed so hard when the war starts.

Go where you want, you will not be missed stupid cunt.

t. Beaner
Luigi pls

>no second season
>TL'er got cucked via DMCA
>can't read moon

The irony is that only cucked countries would want to take you in. Just delete your online presence, order some covers for your waifu pillow before they're deemed illegal because of misogyny, and then shut yourself in at home so that nobody finds out the truth about your political opinions, or stay forever silent whenever you go out in public. It's not that hard, you'll get used to it, Winston.

Yeah the anime was pretty good.
Cool story ahmed. I hide my power level well enough in public. I'm talking about internet censorship in the EU which happens to originate in g*rmany.

Is it really that bad? I've got EU citizenship and actually want to move there (not to belgium, but eu) lol

We're the most racist people in Europe although we don't admit it. There's no SJW here because anyone would call them faggots. Nobody gives a fuck about hate speech here.

None. You see, user, the countries worth living in are the ones that have so few problems that they can worry about whether speech is hateful or not.

>the US
>abolishing the first amendment

Never in a million years.
That's when the second amendment kicks in.

>USA will probably follow suit
Did you see who we just elected? We're fighting back and winning here.