Is the "Castas System" still present in Latin America?

Is the "Castas System" still present in Latin American countries?

I'm not even Mexican
I have been here for a couple of days and I noticed most of the wagecuck workers here are either Mestizos or Indians. In the other hand the Hotel manager is White and other White Mexican tourists seem to have a lot of money.

Not at all

Hispanics are getting whiter by every generation. I wonder what will happen once we are all white.

Lol, sure thing blackie
T. Source needed

yes, they freak out when you hold the door open for them too.

Spics are like slavs. Whyte subhuman monkeys

>flag

DESIGNATED

No (my two cents), it's just that back in the day, most industrious men happened to be white-ish (spaniards, italians, arabs, gringos); their offspring now starts life with an advantage of sorts.

Mexico is a land of opportunities, but is generally the same story of a the rich getting richer and the poor staying poor, and not only mecause muh oppression: those mestizo wagecucks you speaks of (we call them godinez here) spend their hard earned shekels in stupid stuff, hence they stay wagecucked for life.

Lot of ignorance, so the most educated (not only in an academic way) generally thrive in life.

And then they get kidnapped and kill.

In a way, it is. The browner, the poorer rule still applies here, but it has more and more exceptions as time goes because of the rampant immigration. The high class is still overwhelmingly white, though, like actually white. I was fairly surprised when I visited a top school once to do an exam and it was full of blonde people with (non-Hispanic/Italian) European surnames

Kinda
In Peru where I'm from its the same, the ones with European descent especially the Italians are usually the business owners and managers.

Tfw my great-granddad was full blooded Italian but I've turned out as mestizo.

>A FUCKING BLUE CRICKET BALL

Oh sorry I forgot about you, brown subhuman monkey

>No (my two cents)
More like (my 2 million pesos)

getting so white that need to import Haitians to compensate

Your great-grandma got INCA'D

>indian
>calling anyone brown
>calling anyone subhuman

Learn how to use a toilet before posting.

Shoo shoo monkey

Here have a banana

Are you just butthurt your shitty indian caste system threw you into the untouchables?

You kid Pajeet, but I have more silver than you rupees.

Nice savings you have there to build the wall paco

Why would I be butthurt? I'm pure Saraswat Brahmin here m8

My Great Grandma was a Mulatto with a White dad And a Black woman who was the daughter of freed slaves. And she married my Italian Great Grandad.
Tfw my great grandma was 3/4th white

I mean my Grandma

IS THAT A FUCKING KIPPAH
FUCKING LMAO

We'll build it to keep your people north of the rio grande.

>proud to be horribly inbred.

Ok pajeet.

Costas don't tell me you're anti-dentite?

>implying incest isn't wincest
I'll happily marry some hot cousin while lmaoing@yourlife

You're easily doxxable. Delte this.

Isn't time for your shower, pajeet?

As much as I hate Mexicans, thank fucking god we don't share a border with India

>street shitter
>human
pick one

ITT. Indian mongoloids tell pretend they aren't worthless sub humans in their own countries.

I travelled a year through Central America and parts of South, the racial divide was pretty clear. The old money was Iberian, and they protected their DNA.

POO2AISLE2

Imagine for a second what it would be like to open your mouth for a second as you sunk your head under the water.

>A FUCKING BLUE CRICKET BALL
Please, the designated subcontinent coudln't cricket itself out of the loo.
Your national team would probably start shitting on the pitch.

I visited Chile past year and it was full of Haitians.

I'm coming to your country regardless though.

Probably went to Chile to buy Toilet paper. A luxury in your shit hole country.

No need to remind me aashole :)

That's some true nightmare stuff right there, people.

>No (my two cents)
>More like (my 2 million pesos)

10/10