Sup Forums

How right wing, white supremicst or alt-right are you?

Are you right wing but have black friends and hang out with some blacks and people of other races?

Are you the one who only associate with other races only if they are gentrified enough for you.

Are you the type to not hang out with other races but not have any extreme hate towards the other races.

Or are you extreme and don't even touch of look people in your eye who are not the same colour as you.

Which is Sup Forums? just wondering.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M5IqH7oJ9h4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

???

Alt-right.

I've had partners and friends of all races. I like them a lot.

I just hate it when people behave like the worst elements of their stereotypes, deflects their problems onto others, take no responsibility for their lives, and destroy society.

That's a pretty common mindset here. Most of the intense racism is satire; you'd have to have bene her for awhile to get it.

Oh, and if you're shallow and dumb enough to not realize there would be great variation in thoughts and ideals here you should leave. Pol is not one identity or person.

Fucking libtards....

>implying I'll answer your datamining survey
sorry, not gonna help you get an A in sociology 101 by reporting on da terrible raciss

don't worry i understand

I married a black woman and bred with her to ultimately breed the negroid away. Come at me.

really or is this just bait?

Hello!
Alt-Right is what I would consider myself. My circle of friends consists of 5 whites, 2 mexicans, one black (half white). I dont like niggers, I dont mind black people. I dont like race mixing. My Mexican friends and their parents are all fine. Illegals should probably go back to their country's and fix them.

I fucked a black chick for years and one of my two best friends is black

He's somewhat bluepilled though, which fucking annoys me, he tends to believe the BLM crowd instantly and resists the redpill

I'm hardcore ethnocentric though, I think it would be in his best interest if he lived in a majority black country away from Europe

Im not a masterbaiter as I have some sweet hotchoclate to take my superior white cream in which to dilute the nigger gene. Granted I am playing the long con, ideally we will find some sweet yellow genes to breed them with. Thus further ensuring the continuation of our bloodline.

I only got immigrant friends but I would still send them back

I am Alt-Right who is also a Torah observant Jew. I also have Anglo + Germanic ancestry.

I do not sympathize with the Nazi's and am pro-Israel.

White Genocide is real. I think there is an agenda to breed white people out of existence. But I don't think it's the Jews.

I do not care for the black community in general. They are genetically pre-dispositioned to violence and a low IQ. That said I am not against interracial marriage if it is sparse.

I only hang out with minorities if they are gentrified. I've had a few black friends who were great guys.

I don't like this push for multiculturalism. The white European nations should be allowed to preserve their identity, heritage and culture.

I think the biggest threat will be the soon coming Muslim caliphate.

Pic related, I never wanted black children so I married white.

Has it ever changes your view having diverse friends?

How did your parents feel you marrying a goyim, if your partner is one.

I had an Asian girlfriend but I broke up with her because I didn't want to be lesbian anymore

I'm not that far right wing to be honest compared to most of Sup Forums. I have some black friends, but they have to be pretty white presenting. I've dated some nonwhites. But yeah, I'm pro genocide in general so I guess I'm rather far right.

>Torah observant Jew
>do not sympathize with the Nazi's
>pro-Israel.
>White Genocide is real
>But I don't think it's the Jews.
>I think the biggest threat will be the soon coming Muslim caliphate.

Know the JIDF Sup Forums

They are your enemy.

She has no Jewish ancestry but she converted before I met her.

I lucked out big time as she is traditional, and very red pilled. Just last night she was telling me that she doesn't want to see the new Star Wars movie because it's pushing "feminism" and multiculturalism. Something I never mentioned to her. She noticed that herself.

I don't call non-Jews "goyim," I know it's meant to be a derogatory term, but it literally just means "of the nations."

You get the bad and good in every group. Americans and Europeans are contributing to the Globalist agenda just as much as the Jews.

Vid related:
youtube.com/watch?v=M5IqH7oJ9h4

I am not a leftist Jew friend.

Tel-aviv is the gay capital of the middle east. I do not think Homosexuality should be legal in Israel. The Torah forbids it.

The Torah also forbids deception and lying for gain.

>The Torah also forbids deception and lying for gain.

>le Sup Forums is all white meme

I don't judge if people are worthy by the color of their skin, what do you think I am a liberal?