Are bears a political issue?

Are bears a political issue?

Who the hell lives around bears?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vUMjH1kVCAo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

Black Bear was fucking around in my trash cans last night.

>Who the hell lives around bears?
My cousin does, he lives in Murmansk (way up north), somewhere on the outskirts. He told me, previously, the city was surrounded by many military bases that would keep the bears away, but for some reason they were moved elsewhere recently and the bears now regularly come to his house searching for food in garbage beans. No matter how trivial this might sound, but: such is life in Russia.

So yes, for people up there bears are most certainly an issue, though maybe not political as they personally don't threaten to overthrow Putin or install a bear sharia law there.

Justice for Pedals

youtu.be/vUMjH1kVCAo

Chlamydia is transmissible to koala bears. There is currently an epidemic.

Yes, damn things are always getting in my airspace somehow, have to scare them off every time.

>Bear sharia law
What would that even consist of?

>bear sharia law

who the hell lives around emus

It is where I live, in the fells between Sweden and Norway. Bears and some other animals belong to the state, so can't be shot unless they give permission. They attack the Sami livestock at times though (reindeer), so in response they perfected the art of "it's coming right for me", which causes issues at times. It doesn't concern normal people though.

>yfw da bears win the superb owl

I for one welcome our new Bear Overlords

>free honey for everyone
>three months of mandatory vacation in winter months

öyh öyh i am the kang of the forest i am so fucking retarded öyh öyh

I can so rarely post my bear folder

Thanks for the response Uri, do they have dogs or anything?

Wasn't that dude eventually eaten by a Grizzly?

I live up near Alaska and wwe get Grizzlies wandering around town every now and then

Just leave them alone. If they're eating apples out of a tree you'll probably be fine maybe. Worked as I walked under the tree it was in. On an unrelated i'm thinking about getting a rifle.

WE'RE HERE

WE'RE QUEER

AND WE DON'T WANT ANYMORE BEARS

bears are a great animals

>recently and the bears now regularly come to his house

buy an elephant gun and never need to go to the store for meat again.

DELETE THIS. OUR CHRISTMAS TV DEMANDS IT

where have you been for the last year??
they totally hacked the election and gave it to trump

Death to America

Shut up and go back to your hockey game or club a seal.

We're waiting.

Azn bears are based tbqh

What do you do about them?

Black bears are fairly common here. Mostly they just steal cat food or trash, though. Neighbor had one play in his kids plastic pool few years back, was a bit of a news item locally.

They are all over America. Its liberals coming from the city to camp that have problems though. People who live around them know how to be ok with them. Mostly just lock up the food and they never bother you.

And butter sauce.
Don't boil me, I'm still alive!
Iraq lobster! Iraq lobster.

Mostly requiring you to feed the bears probably.

lawl

When you know that Black bears behave better then Niggers.