Well guys...Canada has finally done it

cbc.ca/news/politics/canadian-banknote-woman-1.3885844

Our first Prime Minister's face on our $10 bill be replaced by some fucking nigger sheboon in the name of political correctness.

This is what happens when you elect a substitute teacher as prime minister.

It's one thing to have a nog on an American bill, they're 12% of the population and NOT immigrants. Whether you like it or not, nogs in America have played somewhat of a role in their history.

Canada is 3% nog and nogs have done fuck all in our history. Canada was 96% white a mere 40 years ago.

To put some fucking leaf version of Rosa Parks on our currency, a fucking BLACK ''person'' on the currency of a historically WHITE country is DESPICABLE to say the least.

I don't know guys, this one's really got to me, I'm gonna be reminded of cucked this country is every day of my life. I'm on the verge of tears...

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/search?safe=off&biw=1440&bih=829&tbm=isch&q=20 dollars canadian&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiSv6PEn-XQAhXIr1QKHUUXDBcQhyYIGw
cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/mcgill-canada-make-canada-great-again-1.3886871
elliotlakenews.wordpress.com/2011/12/19/canadas-black-population/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Russia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_Soviet_Union
kirwaninstitute.osu.edu/research/understanding-implicit-bias/
nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/new-study-exposes-racial-preferences-americans-n413371
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/04/20/u-s-to-keep-hamilton-on-front-of-10-bill-put-portrait-of-harriet-tubman-on-20-bill/?utm_term=.006b11ee4115
youtube.com/watch?v=LlfdR-tPonI
youtube.com/watch?v=wiNkQhUbOGc&t=1s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Nova_Scotia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We don't even use $10 bank notes

Sage

> I don't know guys, this one's really got to me, I'm gonna be reminded of cucked this country is every day of my life. I'm on the verge of tears...

I know that feeling leaf.

But it could be worse...

Same pc crap on the new swedish currency + all the Abduls.

lol we are literally being replaced by shitskins. Soon the history books will say that George washington was actually a black latino man and FDR was a tranny

It's just.....it's a fucking nigger....

I could tolerate maybe a native but a fucking nigger....a group who was virtually non existent here over 20 years ago.

Now whenever I say ''there's barely any black people in Canada'' or ''Canada's a white country'' people are just gonna point to our fucking $10 bill.

And most Cucknadians will go on with their days as if this is A. no big deal or B. a huge win for multiculturalism

The fucking article barely ever mentions she's a nog. Black Canadian is an oxymoron.

In Canada it's legal to write on our currency.

Make sure to deface every 10 dollar bill you have with "Save John A."

I'm going to start making it routine to use 10 dollar bills in my life and write "Save John A." on every last one of them.

Is she even black, i cant tell by OP's pic

This, who even uses a 10?

I doesn't even matter, It just fuckin hit me how stupid it is to get butthurt over drawing on fucking paper we use to exchange for shit. All dipshits need to devote time into making money so we can just buy our security, sjw get their way becuase of whining to the right people but thats becuase those people shouldn't have that power in the first place, stop wasting time whining like them to people who can't do shit

Nobody. We use the $6 bill now.

The drawings on the new bill, will sustain our laughter for weeks! WEEKS!

On a serious note, those drawings - will - flood in here, no doubt, and many of them will be humorous. I'll look forward to what racist leafs can draw~

Just getting the word out on Sup Forums.

I JUST found out about this, it's sad, we can discuss why it's sad.

John A. McDonald is being moved to a higher value bill

You still have an unelected inbred German woman on all your money.

Feels good we just got done putting a man who hates niggers on our money

Then who's being replaced?

Mackenzie King and Borden.

Literally who?

That won't happen, they'll just say those are old dead white guys we should be focusing more on dead niggers who didn't do shit with their lives except complain because their entire race is shit.

Just thoroughly read the article.

What bothers me is she's a nog, not that she's a woman. They should all be white, if they want a minority put a native.

Most Canadians barely ever see niggers, nobody has fucking heard of this bitch.

At least it wasn't a chink.

Fuck I hate those filthy little cunts. We need a purging.

WE ALREADY HAVEA FUCKING WOMAN ON OUR MONEY!
google.ca/search?safe=off&biw=1440&bih=829&tbm=isch&q=20 dollars canadian&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiSv6PEn-XQAhXIr1QKHUUXDBcQhyYIGw

FUCK SHE'S ON ALL THE COINS TOO!

>imports 10 million 3rd worlders
>"hates black people"

It would make more sense. There's literally no black people in Canada outside Montreal and Toronto.

Still, the only acceptable minority would be a native

I'm okay with that

What city are you from?

>putting the faggot responsible for murdering millions of whites in the name of his kike overlords

british as fuck m8

Well.. here's some kind of good news

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/mcgill-canada-make-canada-great-again-1.3886871

>muh civil rights

How come Blacks can achieve this in Western countries while African countries are complete shitholes in terms of civil rights

really makes my noggin wiggle

I know, we are on Sup Forumslution but If you are really triggered because of a fucking 10 shekel, your life is shit. Why should we care? Why?

>Why should we care? Why?
elliotlakenews.wordpress.com/2011/12/19/canadas-black-population/

you should have already been aware of how messed up your country was every day just by knowing this guy is your leader.

>Still, the only acceptable minority would be a native

I wish we could spin this somehow to create leftist infighting. I remember all my proto-SJW social studies teachers back in high school going on about how native women are the most oppressed group in Canada.

I took a 2-term Canadian history course in University and I've never heard of this woman.

I've literally never heard of this chick before.

Whose going to have a mudslime on their currency first? Place your bets now. All this includes all western nations.

Who will finally throw in the towel and force their people to look at a muzzie face everytime they use cash

This is Canada's only real money

>I've literally never heard of this chick before.

Of course you haven't. I've literally met Americans who think black people don't exist in Canada. OHHH how I wish that were true.

>Whose going to have a mudslime on their currency first?

Euro will start putting faces, one will be mudslime

Paper money is bullshit anyway

"Cash only" = "I'm a taxcheat"

Life would be better if everyone used cards

>Life would be better if everyone used cards

Nigger.
Nog.
Sheboon.

Have you seen your psychologist this week user?
You seem stressed.

>I dont trust the jew with my debit card

>But I trust the jew enough to go to a jewtm to use my debit card to get the same amount of money from my jew owned jew bank account in the form of shiny paper that a different jew bank printed and its value is only determined by those jews

Unless you literally get paid in gold and goods by your employer, there is no difference

There's literally nothing wrong with being a racist roach

Jewish capitalists create wars in foreign lands.
Jewish capitalists import foreigners to native land.
Jewish capitalists exploit foreigners.
Jewish capitalists pollute the environment.
Jewish capitalists release(free) the foreigners to fuck up the native country, since they have international accounts.
Jewish capitalists move to another country when war happens.
Jewish capitalists repeat the above and are victims.

When will the goy learn it's not his fault?

I disagree.
It makes you cruel.

i thought jews liked communism

Everyone is racist. It's simply a matter of admitting it or not.

Fuck off Turkroach. You haven't lived around niggers which is why you would never understand. If anything, you Turks are the niggers of Europe so I can see why you're upset at casual racism.

>Diamond

Just to inform you all, any time you see a name of a precious mineral, it's a jew (Diamond, Gold, Silver, Redstone....etc).
It's because Jews had a sheer monopoly over these industries for hundreds of years.

I'm mad that The Queen of the Hurricanes got robbed.

You can bet I'll write nigger on every 10$ bill I'll get

Your money looks like monopoly money

Muslim roach. And this comes from a mexican

Fucking nigger, she literally has no relation to our culture

>1st canadian woman on the bills
>NOT THE FUCKING QUEEN OF CANADA WHO HAS BEEN ON THEM SINCE BEFORE CANADA EVEN FUCKING EXISTED
HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE THEY?

Kicking John fucking A Macdonald off the 10.

He's literally the best politician in Canadian history. What the fuck?

To be fair, he's being moved. They're replacing Borden and Mackenzie which is still abhorrent.

Hurr durr, you are a Jew.
You thought wrong, because you read Jewish history.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Russia
>In August 1919 Jewish properties, including synagogues, were seized and many Jewish communities were dissolved.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_Soviet_Union
>In 1919 the Soviet authorities abolished Jewish community councils, which were traditionally responsible for maintaining synagogues.

Meanwhile Poland is like 13% black and we think of them as being a white country. Not fair.

Was mainly Indians.

During WW2 lots of factory jobs needed manning (plus loads other jobs) due to all the men dying in the war. We asked Indian to help out and they sent loads of Indians over to man the station and work for us. They did there duty and they stayed. Its why we have loads of 3rd generation Indians in the UK.

UK Indians are bros. Ive never met one i didn't like. They always work hard and take no shit. Plus you never see them on the news complaining they want change or moaning about racism.

What makes you say that?
Seems far fetched.
We aren't European.
Fuck Europe.
Why would you of all people be a racist?

PS: Its the pakis you need to watch out for. They are the ones causing all the trouble. Fuckin hate um

>Meanwhile Poland is like 13% black

What planet are you on? Poland 99.8% white. Did you mixed them up with America?

>mfw the oppression olympics has now reached even the mint
>mfw instead of competing in the oppression olympics, the chinese just straight up occupied Vancouver and Toronto
>mfw they weren't even slaves, they were explosives fodder for railroads and are now the wealthiest group in the country
>mfw black rights activists still continue to to feel sorry for themselves despite having it better than the ones in America and the Chinese

>We aren't European.

I never said you were. I said you're the niggers of Europe. You don't belong there and you cause nothing but problems. Does us all a favor and stay in your own country.

>What makes you say that?

Inherent racial bias

kirwaninstitute.osu.edu/research/understanding-implicit-bias/

nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/new-study-exposes-racial-preferences-americans-n413371

Whether you like it or not, we all feel more comfortable around our own race.

This desu although I've met a couple hindus who were dicks. Sikh's are pretty cool.

>It's one thing to have a nog on an American bill, they're 12% of the population and NOT immigrants. Whether you like it or not, nogs in America have played somewhat of a role in their history.
You act like nogs will get a place on our currency or something...

I thought this was happening

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/04/20/u-s-to-keep-hamilton-on-front-of-10-bill-put-portrait-of-harriet-tubman-on-20-bill/?utm_term=.006b11ee4115

Are you confident Trump will change that?

>Black Canadian is an oxymoron.
This is true.

>UK Indians are bros. Ive never met one i didn't like. They always work hard and take no shit. Plus you never see them on the news complaining they want change or moaning about racism.
I hate people like you more than I hate non-whites. You applaud the replacement of Whites.

New thread,lads.

>I thought this was happening
You thought wrong.

>Are you confident Trump will change that?
Do you mean the new Secretary of the Treasury that Trump appoints will overturn this obvious stupid bullshit move? Yes, yes I do.

THEY REPLACE JOHN A MACDONALD WITH A NIGGER YOU MOTHER FUCKING BASTARDS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Another iconic Canadian, who will be chosen at a later date, will be featured on a future $5 bill.

They are changing our fucking history. Everything that is Canadian is now disappearing.

youtube.com/watch?v=LlfdR-tPonI

They are also putting out this to push their version of Canadian history.

youtube.com/watch?v=wiNkQhUbOGc&t=1s

Calm down dickhead. They are still a minority. I dont mind if a country isnt 100% white. If its 98% thatll do me. What bothers me is when they come to the country and cause problems. If they arrive, work hard, abide by are culture, rules and laws, keep to themselves but also mingle (if that makes sense), then i dont mind.

>substitute teacher

American detected.

>Whether you like it or not, nogs in America have played somewhat of a role in their history.
what difference does that make? If you accept the nigger agenda in the US you necessarily accept it everywhere

literally who?

>I could tolerate maybe a native but a fucking nigger....a group who was virtually non existent here over 20 years ago.

She was a Black Nova Scotian. The black community in NS goes back to before America won it's independence. This community is older than the black or Creole culture of New Orleans.

If you live west of Ottawa odds are good that your ancestors are newer to Canada than theirs were.

When Halifax was founded it had a population of 3000 people by the end of the first year and about 400 of them were black. A lot of them moved to Birchtown (a newly established community for free blacks) in 1783 and this was the largest black community outside of Africa the time. Many of them emigrated back to Africa by the end of the 18th century, while many more Blacks arrived from America during the war of 1812.

These blacks fought in all Canadian/British wars and Nova Scotia produced the first black officer in British military history.

tl;dr

I don't give a fuck about Viola Desmond but Black Nova Scotian communities are far older than any black community in the United states and they severed in every war in our countries history.

Our PM needs to be hung

>Still, the only acceptable minority would be a native
yea sure how much money do these shitskins get spent on them per year
100 billion? Can't accept any non-whites, there is no reason to

all they are doing is shoving themselves in some place they are unwelcome
Some place built up by whites

Oh I bet he is

Fuck this, the only people that should get their faces on currency are major political figures and her Majesty Queen Elizabeth.

I'm even more sickened that no news outlet or political group is denouncing this and the closest thing to a negative opinion on the change is a Toronto Start article about getting rid of all faces on currency.

a black woman who ran a beauty salon 80 years ago is totally one of the most important people in Canadian history don't ya know

>If you accept the nigger agenda in the US you necessarily accept it everywhere

Wrong, America has always been a white country with a black minority. Canada was always simply a white country

I don't care I care more about the fact out $10 is worth shit.

>Black Nova Scotians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Nova_Scotia

A whopping 2.1% of the population, lower than the national average.

I am familiar with Africville and all that shit but it doesn't change the fact (due to their ridiculously low numbers) that blacks have barely played any role in Canadian history.

Almost all the niggers in Canada today are immigrants.

>Can't accept any non-whites, there is no reason to

I agree whole heatedly. I'm saying IF we MUST, it should at least be a native because they are arguably actual Canadians

>I don't care
You're part of the problem

When I buy weed I always use a 10.

>AK47
>Britain

really got my noggin for a joggin

Exactly.

Toronto fucks over the entire national average by itself with it's Afro-Caribbean community. Those are indeed new immigrants.

Many Nova scotia blacks actually did what Sup Forums dreams of: they returned to Africa. Two waves of emigrants went to Sierra Leone.

Good job m8 the guy who destroyed your empire.

>Many Nova scotia blacks actually did what Sup Forums dreams of: they returned to Africa. Two waves of emigrants went to Sierra Leone.
Any sources on this. I want to learn more.

Congratulations, you raked yourselves

I have never seen a black person in my life

putting a niggress on is stupid, but I kind of agree.