>Latakia Nov25
i.imgur.com/yqwSLCt.jpg
>Hama NOV11
i.imgur.com/L0alTnB.jpg
>/sg/ daily event map OCT 29
i.imgur.com/0IDwrZu.jpg

Developments DEC 08
>ISIS suffers heavy casualties in failed offensive north of Palmyra
>Putin says Moscow will never accept West’s position on death of Russian medics in Syria
>Russia finalizing deal for permanent naval base in Syria
>Aleppo 90% liberated
>6 Western nations urge Aleppo ceasefire
>Jihadists call for a five day ceasefire in Aleppo
>10000 civilians stuck in jihadist-held pocket of Aleppo
>Israel strikes Mezzeh Airbase in Damascus, rebels thank them
>US to deploy 1,700 troops to Iraq to fight ISIS
>US DefSec: We must stay in Iraq after defeat of IS

Video: Aleppo old city: youtu.be/-RwZ2zNHAP4

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mihovil78/status/806908542229893120
youtube.com/watch?v=bsDEcaJ6OoM
google.com/maps/@46.0586544,9.5507295,3a,75y,294.31h,123.43t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sR3N94v4heetFUDnEfEzWYw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en-US
militaryfactory.com/battles/french_military_victories.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=TCfKHCaFBZM
youtube.com/watch?v=wA-lQWKUQCc
rt.com/news/369204-eu-pay-assad-power/
youtube.com/watch?v=OAm9jybVN_g
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201612071048292934-israel-takes-responsibility-syria-attacks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SOON
O
O
N

“To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates…”
(Genesis 15:18)

POOtinists want to kill this
SHAME ON YOU

PRAY FOR ALEPPO

twitter.com/mihovil78/status/806908542229893120
Can anyone translate this, is this confirmed?
>yes, it is angry hohol account

WE WUZ ISRAELITES
AND
SHIT

How will you celebrate the liberation of Aleppo Sup Forums ?

Please rate my oc.

>I feel like I always make morbid OC that's too mean or dark, like the animal mother one.

She is shit at painting, of course everyone wants her dead.

First for ridiculous claims.

The provenance of this video is completely dubious.

nth for never trust the russkies

CELEBRATE THE LIBERATION OF ALEPPO, GOD BLESS

Shiiiiieeeeeeeet, is Syria China now?

SOON
O
O
N

"En ce jour-là, l’Éternel fit alliance avec Abraham, et dit: Je donne ce pays à ta postérité, depuis les plaines de Louisiane jusqu'au grand continent, le continent Australien"
(Genèse 15:18)

SOON
O
O
N

I'll have a smoke. Comfy evening cigarette. Havent smoked for two years.

>al tal
>east aleppo
now that these two areas are freed the number under siege should go from 1.4 million all the way down to 247,000, surely

the real numbers are these figures divided by 10

A mug of hot cocoa.

top kek

FUCKING ASSAD KILLING EVEN A FLAMINGO

I'm sorry /sg/ I keep meaning to make an image for you based on Prospero Burns but I just can't find the time with exams going.

Pls forgive me

Jihadists want to fuck this
SHAME ON YOU
BASHAR SOURIYA ALLAH OU BESS

Is that a minaret?

No shit? Hmm, why would I ask if anyone can confirm or translate?

By making Alsace-Lorraine Elsass-Lothringen again.

It's a bell tower you idiot.

Can someone please post the picture of hohols and ISIS in a cauldron together? My laptop got fucked and I need that one cause reasons,thx.

Zieh der das ineh yo

youtube.com/watch?v=bsDEcaJ6OoM

LOOK AT THESE MONSTERS
THEY KILL EVERYTHING....FOR FUN !!!!

Niggah that looks like a bloody minaret. Bell towers don't usually look like that

don't use those secret gülen codes to cheat...

S O O N
O
O
N

"I'll give you, niggas, the turf from the east of Richman to the West of Las Flores" CJ

Sorry, stah nöd eso uf Negermusig.
Säg jetzt, häsch e cools neus plänli zeichnet? So de Chrieg günne und so?

SOON
O
O
N
"...Şimalda Dərbənd keçidindən cənubda Həmədana, şərqdə Xəzərə, qərbdə Ağrı dağına qədər bütün torpaqları uca Tanrı sizə bağışladı..."

Müqəddəs Torpaq 12.43

Come and try Heinrich, we will nuke the fuck out of Berlin

the fucking roach was based on this day

Most Germans would actually welcome that.

>and our white flags will fly high and proud!

ITV News breaking headline "UK at greater risk of terrorism due to Russia's action's in Syria"

Everyday I feel more like Winston Smith.

>Erdoğan seeks to change the constitution, he also wants to win through the point of a gun what he cannot win popularly. The issue at hand is not simply the Turkish public — Erdoğan believes he has them cowed — but rather Doğu Perinçek, a former Maoist and ultranationalist. Perinçek has been the chief beneficiary of Erdoğan's purges, as they have eliminated many of his opponents as well. Today, Perinçek is effectively the shadow defense minister. He has said he will not allow the constitutional change, which means the terms of the showdown are now clear. Whomever wins, the only certainty is that Turkey is headed for a bloodbath. The only questions are how soon it comes, and whether Erdoğan is more prepared than Perinçek.

>The battle that looms largest now is the coming showdown between Erdogan and Dogu Perincek, only so far as the president takes on their mutual enemies: Kurds, Gülenists,liberals.
>By infiltrating hundreds of his followers into the military, Perincek has ensconced himself as its behind-the-scenes power broker.

>Erdogan's efforts to flood the military with SADAT veterans is meant to shift the power within the institution. It's a game of chess for military primacy within Turkey. That Article 18 in the Official Gazette's orders also allows the retired soldiers to serve as recruiters is significant because it means SADAT will now be enlisting and hiring soldiers and military students.

>This is alrady causing grumbling within the current ranks of the military. Perincek's people have no choice but to resist or concede defeat. Resistance means violence or, perhaps, another coup attempt.

>Only two things are certain: First, Turkish army will become dominated in the coming months by either SADAT or Perincek, but not by both. The former will benefit Erdogan, while the latter will likely mean the Turkish leader's demise.

>Michael Rubin :He previously worked as an official at the Pentagon, where he dealt with issues in the Middle East.[1]

Nei ha no kei ziit gha

Be grad am musig usesueche för die nächsti bahnhofrundi metem bmw

Finsch immer gueti tipps i de 20minute, aber die isch ja eh Pflichtlektüre.

fuckin lol
LMAO quality post much appreciated

on topic: whats going on in al-bab? any news?

BMP MADMAX SPOTTED IN ALEPPO

Does it still look like a minaret? google.com/maps/@46.0586544,9.5507295,3a,75y,294.31h,123.43t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sR3N94v4heetFUDnEfEzWYw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en-US

FSA cucks BTFO

Nice pepe!

Psst, das darf keiner wissen.

tricolor*

Mountain Turkish is so ugly.

>The Outcome of the ATGM Strike on a Militant Location.

That lad suffered some serious butthurt

>He fell for the "french surrender" meme

militaryfactory.com/battles/french_military_victories.asp

Why ceasefire ? Kill them now ! THIS IS AGAIN LIKE LAST TIME A CEASEFIRE happened

Nei das esch so mainstream züg weisch

Ich muess mich vo de andere abhebe. So öppis do: youtube.com/watch?v=TCfKHCaFBZM

the YPG are gona be fucked by Assad/Erdogan in the next year or so lads

Yes, but you never used the tricolored one during any of the wars...

>This

Also dänn cha der de Ian empfehle: youtube.com/watch?v=wA-lQWKUQCc

Whelp, Lavrov strikes again. He just wrecked SAA's momentum.

We don't even know if there's really a ceasefire it's nighttime.

have there been any explosions lately?

¨Haha huere opfer musig

>Anne Barnard @ABarnardNYT 1m1 minute ago
>Murky situation in Aleppo as Russia says ceasefire under way to evacuate civilians but residents say attacks are ongoing.

SOON
O
O
N

''A tus descendientes les doy esta tierra, desde el Rio de la Plata hasta las montañas del Peru...'' (Genesis 4:44)

I really hope SAA doesn't listen to Lavrov and finishes the job.

Any more of this t.bh? Also that SADAT thing looks rather spooky.

I'm always amazed by the kind of bizarre shit the arabs weld together while they are high on Bashar or Jihad.

>Please rate my oc.
should be, "when a leppo hits hard"

Lavrov is the master of taking home defeat on the eve of victory. Like all old-school Soviet diplomats he prefers a political solution even when a military one is available and preferable. As long as you seem like an "important actor" on the world stage and cut deals with these devils like the US, it's enough for him.

But whatever. He's probably just trying to collect the most shekels for Russia from this mess. Qataris, Saudis and now the EU are willing to invest untold billions into russian projects to get a deal in Syria.

rt.com/news/369204-eu-pay-assad-power/

>he got butthurt because of a meme

Al Tal only has 44 thousand people O_o

Tadmor aka Palmyra

Its close to be cut off by ISIS. They launched a large scale offensive this morning from north and south

Source?

Turkroach civil war when ?

youtube.com/watch?v=OAm9jybVN_g

Doubt it

beta uprising gonna procure some fresh palmyrene sex slaves

DELET THIS

sputniknews.com/middleeast/201612071048292934-israel-takes-responsibility-syria-attacks/

Looks like Russia won't be hassling Israel about destroying expensive equipment in Syria.

>Lavrov is the master of taking home defeat on the eve of victory
He doesn't care. Neither does Putin. Syria is just a bargaining chip for Russia.

All the time.

but france surrenders to terrorists everyday, senpai

>I am okay with this

I'd say he probably knows much more than you do.

They're being demonised at every step, he's not throwing them any bones. If this means the death of a few hundred more men, well then fuck it.

I know they are winning but why not do this?
>2 day ceasfire for each 2000 civilians released from Aleppo

If they don't aggree Russia/Syria has very hard reason to blame them for taking people hostage. If they agree good that makes it easier to torch that place after the ceasefire is over and good as it discredits them for "selling out" the civilians. Which of course would be true but hard to twist for Jihadi Julians. Either way they lose reputation.

Literally holocaust 2.0 (((numbers)))

SOON
O
O
N

Fucking kikes can do anything what they want.

God I hate them so much

>Lavrov: shooting will not restart until 100% of all zero trapped civillians are evacuated

You remind me of all those posters in /ug/ who were screaming how "Putin sold Donbass" in every thread.

>we will nuke the fuck out of Berlin
OHHH NOOOO

What a mess. I cant figure what exactly SAA gained today in a Leppo.

I normally visit the turkish subreddit just to check out how the secular turk mindhive is doing, and what the hell happened ? They were always so "we turks are not arabs !! We are KEMALISTS" but now they seem so...despondent. Most of them seem to even accept when you call their country shit.

Also, the MHP is okay with AKP changing the constitution ?

>They're being demonised at every step

Meh. Just at the steps they have to be demonized. For example, you don't hear much about what's happening in Dagestan, do you?

The battle in a leppo is over?!?!?

once ISIS are out the way and the FA has been seen to, Assad will want to reclaim rojava.

also
>libya 2013
>french military victory

kek

They got parts of sheik saaed today,probably also concolidating their gains
Patience is the key, Vasily

No, but they rigged the US elections.

Tell me about dagestan, why do they kill terrorists there?

>I can barely write my name but on (((my))) twitter account Im protesting in fluent English about Russias and Assads political agenda and report of the horrors of war to the international community
>t. Bananapen Girl
>no one in Western main stream media cares