What are your honest thoughts on PAWL JOSEFF WOTSON?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_YBmkGEa5-I
youtu.be/ktX4viox8zY
youtube.com/watch?v=GpLAzAZXi2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ES JAY DOUBLE YOU

i actually like him. A thing i like more then him is making fun of him.

MAINSTREAM MEDIER

> muh civic nationalism
> we wuz alt-rightz

An angry man with beautiful lips.

VUHIBRANT GAY SCENE

he's pale af (i'm pale too put i don't put out videos on the internet) but otherwise i don't have much of an opinion on him, he's cool i guess

OI LUV MOI WHITE PRIVLEGE

Eemajin Mye Shok

THÖ MAYNESTREAM METEOR IS LYING

THE HYPOCRITICAL METEOR HAS DONE IT AGAIN

THE RACIST LEFT ARE ACTUALLY LITERALLY *FUCKING* RACIST

THE ALT RIGHT IS ABOUT MEMES AND FUN

RICHARD SPENCER IS AN EVIL TOXIC BIGOT, WHITES MUST BE BRED INTO EXTINCTION

Tbh his ideas are right. He makes great points.

But
>claims to be alt right

What is all the hate on Watson all the sudden. Did he say something to trigger

His voice is so annoying.
I'd rather listen to Lacy Green being sarcastic about menstrual blood than hearing him go on and on about DER MAJNSTREEEM MEDIAR

Just shills trying to slander him

He's anti-white and doesn't believe in HBD.

He's a cuck.

he is a literal homosexual sympathizer

>What is all the hate on Watson all the sudden.

you think it's hate but it's just stupid meme banter.

Sup Forums doesn't hate him.

EZ A WHYT MAIL AND LUTTERALLY A KEK

Godless tranny fucker.

we only beat him up because we love him.

>being white should stop you from putting videos on the internet
thanks for input sven

he makes some decent videos, but his stupid fisheye lens gives me a headache. I feel like he's constantly trying to headbutt me

>CIVIC

he is a faggot. he steals content from herehe is the worst partof theinfowars team. his speech patern is annoying as fuck. he is stupid but thinks he is aa genious, which is why he speaks that way.

also he is fucking british. fuck him and fuck the queen.

>Sup Forums doesn't hate him.

Yes, I do. He is a basic bitch liberal with no understanding of race. He's more damage than help at this point.

He doesn't think White people have a right to their own countries. He's your typical cointelpro faggot.

>m-muh civic nationalism
>m-muh jews are fine it's just the blue haired ESS JAY DOBBLEYOUS that ruin everything

It's fucking infowars, you'd have to have a 2 month memory span to trust anything from that shithole.

Someone should shoop a photo of him with makeup. He would make a passable tranny I bet.

PLOG JOGSTRAP SNOTSON
EES DER MAAAAAAN

I actually agree with you

I wouldn't mind him sympathizing with me if ya know what I mean.
No homo.

THE MOO STEW MEATS

He uses common sense with logic and facts to portray his opinion on current events that sometimes does not agree with the far right racists views of some members of Sup Forums so they have decided to meme him out

Damn. These just keep getting better.

>when the ESS JAY DUBBLEYEWs are triggered by TROOMP

>MAINSTREAM MEDIA
>SJW
>ISLAM
>HILLAREEEEEEEEE
broken record

He's pretty smart, funny accent keeps me entertained during boring monologues

Suspicious post is suspicious.

MANIPULATING my FACE in PHOTOSHOP is NOT A LEGITIMATE FORM OF PROTEST

never thought about it, maybe she shaves those sides on his upper lip for some sort of device to maintain suction.

because he speaks kind of funny; his manner of speech is quite unnatural at times whilst he exaggerates his emotions and he pronounces a lot of words in a strange way. Just a magical man. Everyone loves him.

>facts and logic
>anyone who stands up for the white race is a government agent

wew lad

youtube.com/watch?v=_YBmkGEa5-I

>Mainstreem meteor
>eeslam
>es jay double you's

Stopped watching him since it came out he's a fag

That's the one lad, /thread.

>british man being a faggot
>being surprised by this

Are you new?

This is my opinion. I like him on Alex Jones just fine, but I fucking LOVE the memes that he has sparked.

why does he shoot so close to his ugly mug anyways?

Cuck
>zero evidence of Jewish influence
youtu.be/ktX4viox8zY

>this thread again
IMAGINE MY SOCK

He's pretty good. When I want to watch people rant about stuff it's like lite version of Molymeme, shorter videos with less arguments.

Someone please post the beautiful meteor book.

MUH HUWAIF'S SUN IS A ES JAY DOUBLE YOU. THAT IS NOT AN ARGH GU MENT!

He does more good than bad.
He can't go full 1488 or risk losing his job with filter man and his Jewtube bucks.
Since he can't go full Sup Forums tier, he instead attacks the more visible goy soldiers of the enemy instead.

>Eemajin Mye Shok
this is my favourite line of his

EEMAJUHN MIE SHOHK

I don't trust him. But this is something purity spiralists don't understand.

He's controlled opposition you idiot, Sup Forums tier channels on youtube have already exposed him along with (((molyneux)))

PJW talked shit about Richard Spencer and now all the Stormfags are getting triggered.

>spiralists
What is that?

Definite faggot.

As a cure, I recommend throwing him off the highest building you can find.

A FUCKING
>CIVIC
>NATIONALIST

>RICHARD SPENCER IS AN EVIL TOXIC BIGOT, WHITES MUST BE BRED INTO EXTINCTION

Chill the fuck out, just because people don't like Spencer for having sold out to the jews doesn't mean they want "white genocide." If anything people like Spencer who *purposefully* tie white nationalism to Hitler worship are a threat.

And yes, Spencer specifically accepted money in a documentary to do the obvious nazi garbage and he said "it was just a prank bro" (to paraphrase)

ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT WHAT THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT THE THINGS THEY ARE NOT TELLING YOU

^ This video naming scheme is cancer.

Nah, as an example of confirmed controlled opposition look at shills like Spencer.

The idea that the people who helped get Trump elected are "controlled opposition" is retarded since border control wouldn't be a mainstream issue without Trump, and anti globalism wouldn't be a thing at all without Inforwars, and it wouldn't be a mainstream thing without Trump.

is it a MAYNESTREEM meteor?

YOUU JUSS VOETED FUH SOMEWANE WHOOUS ENTIAH CAMPAGYNE WAS FUNDEED BY WALL STREEHT U UDDAH FOCKING MOOORON

>Spencer specifically accepted money in a documentary to do the obvious nazi garbage and he said "it was just a prank bro"
>[citation needed]

The ones that think that any movement should be unyielding to its principles and unwilling to make any compromise. That it must remain completely pure in the adherence to its ideas.

Oh. Well I think PJW never naming the jew, and being a civic nationalist and attacking anyone who supports white nationalism isn't really compromising. It's just controlled opposition. It's not like Hitler taming the SA to appease the Wehrmacht, this is just plain controlled opposition.

Are you against civic nationalists?

"he's too white"
-Swedanon

AYE LUV EATING MAYL CAWK

I hope he gets beheaded

controlled opposition faggot

Israeli shill

opposing people because they drag down your movement via autistically screeching nazi stuff isn't "controlled opposition," its just normal behavior

He needs some faggot medicine from Thomas Edison pence.

CROWDER BETTRR

good joke but white people can have a healthy looking complexion and it's not like i'm that bothered by it it's just that OP asked for our honest opinion and imo he's noticeably pale, doesn't even mean much but it's that's what really stands out to me
youtube.com/watch?v=GpLAzAZXi2A

i don't watch his videos but yeah his speech patterns are weird too, maybe he has mild autism or something

How do you pronounce it?

why does call lefties 'intolerant' so much? it's like his favorite word. and it's dumb, you bet your fucking ass i'm intolerant to these retards.

VIR

DUE

SIGNALING

when will he get his own line of supplements? METEOR MEDICINE

ESSS DJAEY DUBBUHLL YEW

Wait is he really gay?

Homosexuality is not prevalent here. Stop believing everything you see on your tv, goyim

wat is gorilla mindset?

catchphrase for his line of merchandise

WHILL /ARRR BOJ/ BHE ABLHE THA STHAP DTHA MAYN STREET METEORS BEFHOOR IMPCHACT?

it's like they have an image and job to loose, when they're associated with actual racists.

>Makes your frontal lobe jump

what happened between august and november? how were they compromised?

>actual racists

they pretended to be part of the alt-right to sell shit and then jumped off when shit got too real

they're opportunistic bandwagoning faggots who seek to destroy from within.

if its just an image and a job to them then they are know better than a ((()))

in fact they are worse, because they are just using the cause personal gain

Type "mayne streem medier" into youtube

Definitely our boy but > MEDEORS is top kek

It's masculine cringe.

Dead to me. I have no idea what his audience now consists of.