Can you fight, Sup Forums? And I don't mean black belt karate, would you be able to stand your ground?

Can you fight, Sup Forums? And I don't mean black belt karate, would you be able to stand your ground?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sSX-D_lNEdo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Deus Vult infidel. God gives us strength.

any one in denver want to meet up and fight for fun?

To bad I don't live near Denver.

Oh yes, definitely. Any infidel that tries to fight me will end up very badly hurt.

Can we beat up Californians afterwards? It's the first time it's snowed and I'm already sick of their shit driving

Yeah, just restrict their movement, use leverage to force them to the ground, and then smash their skull

No, I'm a huge pussy. I use my brain, not my fists. I've never thrown a punch t b h

I'm stronger than most people around me, which I think is more of an indictment of British nu-males than anything

I got in 4-5 fights at school as a kid and won 3 of them, 1 was interrupted early (might have lost) and I lost one to a kid that was a year older and a few inches taller

Done a little martial arts here and there, by no means a master in any

I feel like I'm a pussy, though. It would be interesting to see what I'd actually do in a fight. Closest I have got recently was a Somali in Amsterdam asking for gibs and then being angry when I denied him gibs. I was a bit scared, but mainly because I thought he'd have a weapon

Don't EVER fight blacks. They will stab you over a $5 crack rock.

Our blacks are better than yours

But yeah, generally true

no im a scrawny jew, i get goyim to fight for me

I wrestled in high school, should be enough

If I'm drunk

I'm a Khun Khru in the art of Muay Thai. I worked as a bouncer for over a year and a half. I LOVE to fight. The best are the knockout body shots, with ribs breaking and all. That way you make a grown man wheeze and sob, with no brain damage so he's entirely cognizant of how badly I've harmed him and still utterly helpless to do anything about it.

Humans are meant to fight. It's in our DNA, our blood. To never fight is to deny your humanity.

I am a big guy so this is not a problem.

6.4 yes I can, but no one fuck with me.
I

2-2-1 are my street fight stats

>muh guns
gg no re

Yes. 5'7", huge cock here. I've beat the fuck out of faggots 6'3" and up. If only one of you is a really good fighter, height doesn't matter one bit.

Can go beserk and quite a solid lad, endurance is an issue, working on this.

I can throw a decent straight. But probably not.

>2 fat blobs on walmart scooters yelling at each other

I can wrestle two men and once and win.

What an idiotic movie

I had some amateur kickboxing matches, trained for a few years. I think i can handle myself.

>self improvement is masturbation

It's too bad that it was too early for a promotional tie in with shakeweight

I usually start crying after getting hit once.

Yeah I can shoot very straight and am skilled with pistols.

Are you an ultra-faggot OP? And I don't mean black dick bukkake, would you be able to stand up after Jahmal and the mandingo crew ravages you to the ground?

Most of poll are a bunch of sheltered little white boys from the suburbs of course they don't know.

They get triggered when there was an article about a trump supporter who's talked shot and got his ass handed too. Because it hit to close to home kek

DUAL WIELD

Better than anyone in this thread, could probably wrestle a bear

>he doesnt carry a knife with him at all times

Are you also a Black Belt in Karate by any chance?

It's called jousting pleb

No, a green belt in kyokushin (not impressive I know)

kankermongool

explain

Glaswegian here.

I've been in quite literally dozens of street fights which started for no reason, and none of which were started by me.

I only had an actual fight during adult age. Against two idiots who came to my house saying they were going to kill me (problems with money)

I beated their asses.

i've been doing bjj, boxing, and muay thai for a few months

i haven't seen a true through and through nigger or liberal in a while because I live in rural Oklahoma but I watch a lot of Worldstar fight videos and I'm pretty confident I could destroy any negro in a street fight

i'm still gonna carry weapons though

In other words, you're full of shit.

>Bragging on Sup Forums

Oh I forgot, I had another fight with a nigger one time. Beated his ass too.

That one if interesting, I will greentext the whole story if someone is interested.

Boxing since age 8. Seijin ryoku ghoshin Jujutsu since age 11. Dabbled in Mma for a few years.

I have been in 3 "street" fights. My first fight was in high school. Drama with a nigger. He tried to sucker punch me but being a nig he threw back half his body to try and get more power in the punch. I threw a jab into his eye and he went down.

Next fight was against some fat mexican that tried to bully my little cousin at a park. After me telling him to fuck off he got in my face. I leg sweeped him and then stomped on his kidneys as hard as I could.

My most recent fight was against a mid 40's beer gut at Walmart. I was at the sporting goods section and the guy virtually walked into me. I asked what his problem was and it escalated from there. He grabbed my coat. I open slapped him in the nuts as hard as I could and when he bent over I hooked him in the temple. Cops showed up and I had to explain and then write what happened. They told me beer gut was already banned from Walmart for stealing and harassing people while drunk.

>ivan is big boi meme
Fuck off Casablanca

>Beated
You're a grown man in 2016, everyone speaks english, why don't you?
Is spanish schools this shit? Don't they teach you proper grammar?
You have no excuse, I was forced to learn FIVE languages during my time at school, and I speak and write two of them fluently.

Been in easily 12 fights, more if you count scuffles where punches weren't thrown

This is what happens when you are white and live in a majority black area, either you learn to fight or you get taken advantage of

>tfw banned from Beer store for knocking out a 55 year old man for harrasing the girl at the cash

*teleports behind you*

>Is spanish schools this shit?

174/88

Big enough, Ahmed?

I've never been in a fight. I do exercise regularly and am in very good shape. I can't imagine why I would ever get in a fight, but I think I could probably hold my ground and at least lose honourably.

>would you be able to stand your ground?

Unlike Britcucks, Americans can shoot people who assault them.

Fistfights are for kids and monkeys.

touche

Leave it to a leaf.

>Can you fight, Sup Forums?

I could when I was a kid, haven't been in a fight in decades.

If shit gets serious these days I just wave a gun around, makes problems go away much quicker.

I did krav maga for 5-6 years. I currently have in the form of protection a forged gauntlet (left hand) and a forged machete, because thats usually what home invaders have here, might as well use something to counter it effectively. I also have a 30-08 bolt action and a kommando LDP (google it) with about 6 fully loaded clips.

>Answer the question presented by thread
>nu male faggot insecure, surprising everyone

Kys

What's it like being so obese that you can't see your penis? When was the last time you saw it?

No. I'm athletic but a total fucking pussy and don't know how to throw a punch or defend myself.

And that right there is why I dont want to be near a fight or big event in the USA.

tfw you tear your ACL and can't go smashing Californians with your mates.

Can I fight? I would say so.
Raised in troubled region in Russia, fights were mandatory, father tought me how to fight.
Did martial arts since I was six, switched to self defence arts couple of years ago. Plus keeping body fit.
Would I fight? No, only if it is absolutely a need.

Internet tough guys : The thread
If you think Sup Forums talking about women is retarded, this one's a real treat

The quote on the left pretty sweet though

tg pd

tips when fighting

1. hit first and hit hard
2. use every part of your body. knees, head, elbows, etc
3. look bigger and angrier. there is a big psychological component to every fight. look mental (scream, show your teeth, jump,).
4. don't stay in the hit zone: stay away or very close so that you can "control" the action.
5. fights happen fast and are chaotic. if you are not really proficient in brazilian jiu-jitzu, judo or kung fu don't even try using martial arts. chances are you'll get your ass handed to you.
6. pick your fights: if a guy slaps your gf ass in a bar. leave the bar. yeah, yeah... what a pussy. fights have legal concecuences and they can escalate to deadly force. most importantly avoid any physical confrontation as much as possible.

>You're a grown man in 2016, everyone speaks english, why don't you?

That's the problem. When I went to school, they barely teached english.

You still understand me so why are you complaining? I can't bother to waste my time studying english now.

>muh usseful language

I can make no use of english in my daily life, other than read things on the internet. And I know enough english for that.

Had my first amateur boxing match last month. Wayyyy not fit enough and lost on points, but gave the other guy a bloody nose, minus the gloves and turn it into a 30 second street fight and I think I'd do fine against most people.

>teached
taught
Irregular verbs take one afternoon at most to learn, Jorge.

>I don't need english
oogah boogah

>would you be able to stand your ground?

never underestimate the power of the beta

there was a period of time i was dragging people across bar floors and beating "bouncers" asses. getting too old to go looking for it tho, esp when lawman gets called. ill still whip a mother fuckers ass tho

I can fight, I grew up in a rough neighborhood. I don't like fighting though. When you mix it up with roughnecks, you realize that every fight is just another opportunity to get permanently injured or scarred. Hollywood conviently glosses over the brutal details of street fights in their glamorization.

7. Always go for the tactical eye gouge
8. Knives > fists

Only niggers and those raised in nigger like homes have a need to fight. Are you people worse than PR fucking disgusting. You all deserve your declining birth rates.

Don't worry bud we'll smash a few extra just for you

>Are you people worse than PR fucking
>A fucking rican going on about how much they don't fight

Yes lets just ignore the South Bronx, then.

hey monkey...worry about you dumb ricans thieving and robbing from homes of the hardworking. you are monkey tier thugs.

pretty much all the way up the hudson. they are such trash.

Started muay thai 3 months ago, any advice ? I have to defend our wall

I'll host basement fights at my house outside of Portland if any wants to get blood covered with me!!, also I have a private wooded area for a bigger skirmish was thinking of opening an user firing range down there though

Don't know, never been in a fight.

Give him a break for fuck's sake, Spain is a shit tier country with shit tier education, atleast he doesn't shit up threads by only speaking Spanish does he? Now France-user needs to go get stabbed and Ahmed needs to fuck some white girl. shoo

I know irregular verbs, but I usually forget everything when I write fast. It's just a lack of practice.

If you need english for your daily live, you are cooperating with internationalism. Pic related.

How much can you know about yourself if you've never been in a fight, user?

Don't know, never been in a fight.

True. You can't know if you are a coward or not until you are in a fight.

Do you want to die without any scars?

grew up as a boxer and wrestling (greco&freestyle)

Since university I've dabbled in Aikido, Judo, WingChun, & BJJ. They're decent.

Did some military service in the infantry so I guess that sort of counts.

Welcoming any recommended disciplines that you guys enjoy.

I got pretty bored of Muay Thai & BJJ desu. It's overpriced and boring. I'll probably start kickboxing soon.

Anyone do any Kendo or Fencing?

I have a scar.

My last fight was four years ago when i was a college freshman.
I got my nose brocken.
I was into sports during highschool, i was decently fit, but i couldn't handle my taller, slimmer and faster rival.
Since then i locked myself, spent much more time sitting at the computer and gained much weight and fat

Circumcision doesn't count.

Kendo is for autists. Fencing is a socially acceptable way to train in swordfighting with it being autistic as well. I see you took Aikido. The most useless martial art of them all if you can even call it that. I had a co-worker that was a 3'rd dan black belt and he got his ass beat by a fat fuck.

you sound like a wiener.

yes OP, I grew up around niggers so it was fight or get rekt

Too bad fencing is as useless as farting on your opponent when he applies moderate aggression.

Really? Thanks for that then

And yeah aikido was meh. It had a bit of a yoga/relaxing vibe for me anyway

My body's had a toll taken over the last few years so i'm looking for something a bit more relaxed. Still /fit/ so just looking for something technical. Fencing might be the answer

think again
youtube.com/watch?v=sSX-D_lNEdo

yeup. Trying to kick alcoholism so I try and fill nights up with martial arts. I usually don't stick with any, just dabble

Martial arts are ridiculously hit and miss

I did Judo for a few years as a kid, fighting was pretty much half of the game for my team when I played hockey because we didn't have many guys that were actually that good at playing hockey.
In my late teens and early 20s I got into a few dozen fights maybe, most of the time because I had a poor circle of friends.
Degenerate Chads that liked to get drunk and pick fights for no reason, and of course you had to stick up for your "BRAAAAHHHSS".

I always liked to watch MMA and a liutenant during my conscription trained at and MMA academy in Stockholm but I didn't know it existed in my town until 2009.

Started going with a few friends in late 2009/2010, mostly got the shit kicked out of me by guys who had been doing Muay Thai for decades. Nobody could grapple for shit though.
Then in 2011 the MMA-gym merged with a BJJ-gym that had two blackbelts (big deal in Sweden back then especially for a small town).

Got my ass handed to me by a Blue belt the first training I had, bought a Gi and never looked back.
Trained on and off since then and received my purple belt about 18 months ago.

Also I work as an officer so we do plenty of CQC at work.

Funnily enough the more I have trained in martial arts the less fights I have been getting into.

You fuck, get back out there. Part of why your success will be so sweet is because even though you got your ass kicked freshman year, you pulled yourself up by the bootstraps and made something of yourself regardless. No matter how many times you got knocked down you got back up you bitch. Don't be a failure, fucking have some drive my man. I know you can do it.