that's why I lasered all hair off my body so people think i'm high test

Bet your an ugly fuck irregardless

>being bald

You poor baldy

Alex Jones for example has a classically receding hairline

I'm not bald but my hairline started receding at 19

feels bad desu cause I had pretty great hair

thinking of going full skinhead soon

>tfw girls love running their hands through my full head of hair and luscious locks.

the man himself

>Bald manlets go for all the fatties

Works for me

How pathetic.

Daily reminder being a short bald bisexual who films his obese wife being fucked by other men is associated with being a fucking leaf

> low test nerds getting triggered by what a real man is supposed to look like

just realized you're RARE

but in any case using smug anime reaction pics says a lot about you ya fuckin weeb

Just shave your head already you numale. You know perfectly well nobody wants to look at your creepy uncle hairline :^)

> v7BEAT5

nice ID nigger

here's your (you)

Daily reminder that all men are born with the same test levels and bolding is just a reaction of the body when hitting puberty. In short a weak body will tolerate lessthe test delivery.

It's okay if you've got the right shaped head. Too many look like a dildo looking for a home

What's "the right shape"?

Has been debunked the roots are just more sensitive towards testosterone

Statham, Willis - long face + no major ridge at the back, to round in the face (or you look like a huge baby).

That's what my missus tells me anyway and I've had a no1 cut for 20 years. She hates the idea of me growing it out

>high testosterone levels
Not completely true. Balding is associated with high DHT levels OR androgen sensitive hair follicles. You can be low T and still balding (me)

>irregardless

That's funny because I started balding when I was 20 and I still have gyno and a feminine leaning face and body shape.

Just fuck my shit up I guess

hi maddox your show is ok i suppose

I wonder what hitler's test levels were

Welcome to the ranks bald bro. Though, we're not called skinheads anymore. The proper term is buzzcut Americans. Even though you are Canadian, you are part of the tribe. Renounce your faggy prime minister, start lifting and your membership card will be sent to you in 2-4 weeks. God bless and don't let the locks bros get to you.

Bretty low considering he had to inject bull semen

balding ,not losing all bodyhair

Tfw balding and cant grow a beard

R A R E
A
R
E

I can grow a decent goatee and that's about it. Which is honestly preferable now that full beards are associated with numale faggot lumbersexuals

yeah balding, it means you loose your hair. so if you loose all your hair you have the most testosterone, the best testosterone

Incorrect. It is a result of sensitivity to testosterone. Your weak follicles can't handle being a man.

I didn't know having luxurious shiny hair was what being a man was all about, but I guess your boyfriend needs something to hold on to when you suck his dick so I see where you're coming from you bitchboy

>so if you loose all your hair you have the most testosterone, the best testosterone
no, it doenst mean that

It could either mean you have weak follicles and normal or higher test levels, or it could mean you have normal follicles and high test levels.

losing your body hair doesn't mean you have high test, it probably means the contrary

>grandfather was bald
>father is bald
can i escape the balf future? i want to keep my nice hair

Yes, because this is the look of someone who commands respect.

>being bald
>lying to yourself
I bet you are manlet with squeeky voice and bitch beard too.

nope it is associated with weak ass hair sacks who can't handle testosterone and dies like a pussy

Bald guys are just angry that they're bald.

Considering it runs on the female X chromosome, yes, you can escape it. The real question is whether your mom's brothers are balding.

mother's side is ok, no lightbulb heads there

I'm basically a carbon copy of my maternal grandfather, guess I inherited his X

Good thing he was an intellectual and a violent drunk, those are the two manliest traits

Buy rogaine for fuck's sake.

don't ever give a single thought about what women like or want, just don't ask and don't give a shit

my sister loves this guy Jason whatever, yet he's short like 5'7" or some shit and she's 5'9" and hates short men, yet he's bald and she hates bold men.

This guy isn't even some pretty boy, he's just a guy yet all women want him. Women are just retarded. accept it and move on

Obviously it works for him, but he's a slaphead outlier.

Yeah man look at this low test faggot with a full head of hair.

Face it baldie, you're not masculine you're just ugly. There's a fine line.

>t. Coping baldcel
It's a sign of shit genetics. DHT causes balding but only if you have the genes for it.
I'm injecting more testosterone in a week than your balls will produce this year and my hair isn't affected at all.

He's also a wealthy actor with a great physique.

> I'm injecting more testosterone in a week than your balls will produce this year

After all those roids your testicles will probably never produce any again you dumb bong

And a manlet

Baldfag here, testosterone and how the body reacts to it is purely a matter of genetics. Some people are just dealt a bad hand in life.

Yeh i bet ur tests are so high they haven't dropped yet.

Arnie is doing fine and he took more gear than I ever will

Why so cruel? Does it make you feel good to put him down?

Not bald myself but I feel sorry for those blokes that try to hang on to every bit they have left and let it grow. Dude, just trim it back or shave it off already. It can look cool.

bad testosterone, mate.