Americucks

How do this image make Americans feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

occupydemocrats.com/2016/12/05/watch-vets-just-offered-powerful-apology-standing-rock-tribes-centuries-mistreatment-us-government/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=H1y_0NfhF9c
youtube.com/watch?v=-D2uFxDFWxY
youtube.com/watch?v=MstelPo19aw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

what is this

disgusted

American veterans apologising to native americans,

These vetecucks deserve to get hanged for treason. Pathetic idiots apologizing for something they never did but engage in this marxist collective guilt BS. Absolutely pathetic.

Looks like a spiritual standoff/fight.

why

Not bad. Those aren't actual veterans..

what do you expect from the seed of wesley clark?

Because they are cucks and it's 2016, duh.

I can understand respecting oldsters but why apologize for something that happened so long ago? Didn't the U.S already apologize for it anyway in the 1900s?

It's probably the same feeling the Swedes and Germans feel, embarrassment

How the injuns got treated, broken treaties etc.

occupydemocrats.com/2016/12/05/watch-vets-just-offered-powerful-apology-standing-rock-tribes-centuries-mistreatment-us-government/

Pro tip..they aren't actually veterans

Americuck got triggered.

Eh, it's not like they can unmurder their people.

I will say that we've been douches to the indians for quite a long time and, more frequently than not, were the ones to ignore treaties when it convenienced us. This is the legacy of a conqueror, but we do like to pretend to have the moral high ground about it.

Until we stop pussyfooting around just acknowledge the tribes aren't really sovereign nations as much as welfare states, I really don't care if they keep up the nonsense act. Let them have their tears and blankets, and all the hippies who want to share it. In the end they are insignificant to anything in this country anymore.

These North American Natives are racist. They tried killing the European refugees who were looking for a new and better life. Today, they want special recognition and they want to remain separated. That is some nazi shit right there. Who in 2016 doesn't understand we are all equal and diversity is our strength? They want division not union.

We're all cucks in the west, Sven. We can admit this is embarrassing but at teast we have a hopeful upcoming four years.

The same way I feel whenever I see a black man and a white woman in public.

I didn't do that. Those cucks didn't do that. No one alive was apart of that. Why don't those tribal cunts apologize for for scalping people and bankrupting dumbasses?

daily reminder that they are not veterans they are POGs

by technicality even a fucking truck driver in Iraq circa 2004 can be called a veteran

Makes me want to sell my land for beads and string while smoking a peace pipe on my nomadic sled. (Specifically the sled without wheels)

these kind of actions make the american military look bad, they should be publicly scolded even if they dont serve anymore.

"You must pay for the sins of your fore-father."
Liberalism is a religion.

I'm native and even I think this is dumb as shit none of these troops did anything to us, nothing more than some faggoty photo op bullshit by smug whites trying to take pity on the "poor indians" it's both demeaning to my people and the soldiers.

Liberalism is a cancer on our society

>leftists desperately trying to find new things white people should apologize for

cucks virtue signalling is all I see.

pathetic.

American indians have worshiped the devil and sacrificed people. They deserved extermination. Do not believe satanic kikes, which try to deceive you with their fairytales about indians. Watch Mel Gibson's "Apocalypse" if you want a brief overview.
Btw, (((they))) are protecting satan worshipers and making whites pay reparations in New Zealand as well, read picrelated.

thems some funny lookin horses those indians are riding..

the thing which would piss me off most is he's wearing a US Cavalry uniform, its just incomprehensible.

>Americans
>genuflecting

This is wrong.

>"You must pay for the sins of your fore-father."

No seriously how the fuck do people regress this fucking hard? Even proto-Christianity was able to move past that kind of retardation and that was almost 2000 years ago.

nothing
people do stupid shit every day and if I cared about it all it would drive me insane

Even the bible prohibits charging a man with the crimes of his father.

...but they are.

American whites have worshipped the devil and sacrificed people. They deserve extermination.

Bet there isnt a single grunt or combat vet there.

Soldiers and Marines throughout the years do their duty, whether its for their country or, if the wars are bullshit like in recent times, for the man to their right or left so that they can live to really fight for their country one day.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=H1y_0NfhF9c

Indifferent. White people associate feeling guilty with having virtue, so they do this sort of thing all the time. It is just how they are. It neither does harm nor good to my country.

I love it because the picture is taken close
to the "main event" like all of Hillary's rallies,

I bet if you zoomed out, it would be about 50 people, maybe 100, but otherwise, no one really cares about these reservation shitheels.

What are talking about? America was Christian till 1950s-1960s. Now it's literally a hell on earth, reigned by satanic jews and full of possessed liberals. Few christian martyrs left are constantly harassed and persecuted
youtube.com/watch?v=-D2uFxDFWxY
youtube.com/watch?v=MstelPo19aw

We call those people simp faggots.

I don't think there is anything wrong with mutual respect and understanding. The reds are in a tight spot and have been for a long time, but as user said no one alive was a part of that. Trying to help them out now is a good thing but in my experience (knew a lot of people from the rez) they rarely do anything as a group to help each other. A lot of 1000 sq. ft. housing with 10 people plus kids sleeping wherever and domestic disturbance calls to tribal police

Go to any Minnesota county court on Monday morning and check out the ratio of reds to whites, it is sad

hahaha what the fuck!