Be peacefuly drinking mate in my front porch

>Be peacefuly drinking mate in my front porch
>Some smelly crooked-toothed water-nigger approaches
>"Oi m8, this porch is mine now, okay?"
>"No, its not okay", stand up, ready to fight, the guy is small and pathetic, can take him out easily
>Speech-impedimented back-neighbour stabs me from behind
>Apparently they are friends
>Have to go inside to put some bandages on
>Guy is now camping in my porch

This happened like a week ago

Now im typing this and i can see the water-nigger seated in my porch with his horrible wife, i've never seen something so ugly in my life, i swear to god, i wasn't even sure it was human at first.

How can i get back my fucking porch? Everytime i go out i have to do a big circle around them, even to go to my garage i have to go through the fucking guy and his hideous wife. I just want them gone, this is MY house, MY garage, therefore MY porch, but he says "will is might" and a lot of retarded stuff.

I can't call police because they are a bunch of corrupt fucks and will side with the water-nigger for a round with his freak-show wife.

What can i do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eu6ioKjZsGU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is about the falklands isn't it?
Just give it up bro, it's pathetic.

grow some balls

No, i uploaded bad pic, it was supposed to be this, it looks kind of like that, i can't take pic now because the nigger is there

THE FALKLANDS ARE BRITISH

this is not even what the thread is about, im sorry that your country is shit but you can't keep obsessing over the malvinas, is not healthy

Don't the Brits celebrate the day the General Belgrano got hit?

No. No they don't because they fucking won.

boobytrap the porch, I dunno m8 fucking give them a reason to not fuck with you. Lift weights, smach them in the face with a fucking shovel, etc. Stop fucking crying and defend your shit

>water nigger

What dat?

Also stay white brother!

The plot twist:

OP's grandad had a house next door to what he thinks is his porch, and when he passed away and left him the house he thought he owned the porch next door because his grandad set foot on it once, despite never living there or developing the porch like the person who stabbed him for the home invasion. It was all in his head.

OP wakes up and realises he's not white.

Roll credits.

>Argies
>Retaining property rights

It was fun while it lasted I bet :P

>this is not even what the thread is about

deal with it :DDDDDD

>you can't keep obsessing over the [Redated as nobody speaks black] Falklands

>Has it as your pic

The salt that keeps on saltin

You can't even get a nigger off your porch

No, its my porch, its inside the properties front-lawn and i have to go through there to get to the garage where i keep all my ice

I've just thought of something chaps. It this person is black by ARGIE standards then we're talking about a REAL shadowy nigger

i already said the pic was a mistake, its called "images" i have many "images" files in my folder

he has my neighbor as accomplice, its 2v1 and one has a shank, the woman also looks like 4 times the nigger's size and is either a tranny or is carrying

im telling you is serious shit

Give it up, Pedro. You lost your cuckshed to the bull.

Well in a civilised court they'd tell you your "front lawn" was occupied and developed in the proximity of your neighbour hundreds of years before you, and your home's previous owner touched the property, and that the home's previous owner conceded the property to its original and rightful owner before you ever had a claim to your house.

Whats to stop you contacting police? Where is the deed to your property located? Whereever it is secure it before contacting the police and then your porch monkey can't do shit

You'll rustle some feathers but theres no other way.
Be prepared to lose that (((friend)))

Perhaps complain to the UN, my white friend

Or try a military invasion

>i swear to god, i wasn't even sure it was human at first.
We all think that when we see our first crooked-toothed Anglo. I know the feels of having them squat on your land for hundreds of years.

Stay mad boy.

Accept that you're a pussy who doesn't have the balls to take back by force that which was taken from you well over a hundred years ago and move on with your pathetic little life

i have the deeds, and a "vecinos unidos" (united neighbors, like a town council made of all the zone's residents) certifying my papers, but police is corrupt and will probably want to give them my kitchen or livingroom in exchange for their help

Can you just take a picture from a window of them? It can't be that hard.

but police is corrupt and will probably want to give them my kitchen or livingroom in exchange for their help

Looks like you're fucked but I assume they'll get a report filed. Right now you're listed as
>Hes fine with it and probably sucks the guy off

Rape his wife infront of him and kill these dipshit niggers

Besides you might get a racist cop
>a corrupt cop
>up against a nigger

Enjoy watching if this happens op

youtube.com/watch?v=eu6ioKjZsGU

Shoot them.

these niggers already stabbed you for a god damn porch, if you force them off temporarily they'll come back. take a gun and put 4 in each of them.

if the police are as corrupt as you say just bribe them or something. they wouldn't give a shit.

Hey this is kind of related to what happened to me recently

>be in my cabin that I got from my old friend
>nice little cabin that's a good far away place
>annoying neighbour that's constantly screaming that it belongs to him
>apparently he's the nephew of my friend
>he think he's entitled to it because he lives close
>while I'm back home he tries to take my porch
>other neighbour spots him
>helps me kick his arse
>lucky we didn't burn his house down
>he's still whining about it to this day

You forgot to mention your porch is a patch of wasteground in the next town over.

What the fuck? Get him out of there with force. The fuck is the matter with you? You can't even defend your own property?

im really scared that his wife might shoot me, you didn't saw her, she is a grotesque creature from hell

Not similar at all, this nig is known all over the city for stealing other people's porches, apparently he just sits in there or tells his kids to sit in there, he had to return a few of the bigger owns already, thats why he starting stealing from the poorer residents.

Is this a pasta?

You got your ass kicked from a country on opposite side of the globe over something on your doorstep. Argentina is pathetic.

>I understood that reference

they wouldn't have done that if i were there. i have a pig benis

>Be a colony
>Brits are living on an island next door
>Gain independence
>Brits are pirates! That's our land because it's quite close!
>Invade
>Get ass kicked
>SHIEEEEET

Argentinians are low IQ jungle mulattos. I laugh at how you try to be white. No-one buys it.

Hire some 6'10'' tough guys

(You)
Argies are truly the Ausies of the hispanic world.

GOD SAVE OUR GRACIOUS QUEEN

cops are corrupt and greedy as fuck. if you are poor as hell, and the only thing you have is whatever you get to steal on that day, they'll take that. but the more you have, the bigger the bribe they'll take from you. a middle class person would have to sell their car or even their house to buy your freedom.

yes, we are THAT fucked.