Nigger President: Troops should disobey and question Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HHh6ciCGEdw
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/07/obama-urges-soldiers-to-question-trumps-authority-criticize-our-president/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can the US go after past presidents for treason?

Good thing they actually like Trump and think Obama is a dumb nigger

I sure fucking hope so

FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC.

Does anybody that video where cops wouldn't salute Obama?

Yes

Yep

>Looks like Breitbart font
OH gawd its more of that fake news its like annoda shoah

What's wrong with this? Presidents shouldn't be held accountable if they do crazy shit?

Then they should

Obama...weve been questioning you and your downsizing and less funding since you stepped in office! Nothing to see here

Obama is just triggered because more of the military supported Trump than Her Turn.

You mean like when Obongo ordered ICE to illegally not arrest spics because he was butthurt about not getting more free democrat voters via amnesty?

>mfw Trump actually does it

He is telling troops to do shit they can be court martialed or shot for. In the military you have no opinion.

The only exception is in a commanding officer orders you to commit an obvious war crime, and even then it's a grey area. You may still be charged but wouldn't get convicted.

Hmmm, very interesting, may I have a link?

Holy shit I want this as well! Literally the niggeriest nigger that ever nigged on nigga Tuesday

idk about other branches but I assure you everyone in the USMC cannot fucking wait for king nigger to leave office and for Trump to come back in

t. 0203

So he really is working for ISIS

>5656
what did Kek mean by this?

>militaryfags
>not listening to the guy they voted for and their commanding officer

>>>/Kenya/

get out, horsefucker.

Trump can have him arrested within minuets of being inaugurated.

Imagine, he invites Obongo to the after party and he has him arrested. "YOU'RE FIRED BARRY!"

Trump is going to salt Raqqa; civilians and all

It'll be glorious

that image is mlp?

Like obama unilaterally bombing 7 countries and enchouraging thenoverthrow of friendly sovereign middle eastern governments?

Also bombing two American citizens?

He is ISIS

Drumpf won't go after Obama, haven't you heard that your orange clown glamourizes him and consults with him about building his cabinet?

Fuck Drumpf

Yes.

The troops hate king nigger so what makes him think they'll take his advice?

Trying to go full banana republic.

I don't think you understand how Sup Forums works.

Someone posts something
Everyone reacts to it as if it were true

Source on the two American citizens being bombed?

Nobody is above the law in the United States.

Can't wait to see Barry cling into his last moments of relativity as he makes television show appearances making shit statements like he actually matters

second post best post

obama must hate that the military is full of right-wing supporters since leftists are mostly no-guns, flag burners, and/or disrespect the armed forces

youtube.com/watch?v=HHh6ciCGEdw

hide the sandpaper

well, saying shit like this is a crime.
and crime is for . .

Wait wtf really?

So, they're like gijinkas from the show? Jesus Christ, I had no idea.

Why isn't clinton in jail then

Please post video

>2016
>Obama still doesn't know the military has been laughing at him since 2008

>Telling us to violate the UCMJ

Why would we risk that when most of us voted for him anyway?

He literally authorized funding and training FOR ISIS. It's not a secret in socom community, everyone knows what's going on and hates it,, we're deploying to train and assist at best al qaeda (literally), at worst future isis or equivalent. The only ppl who don't know this by now are the dumbass, subverted public.

>trump picks lots of generals for his cabinet
>troops are happy as fuck

the next 8 years are going to be great. can't wait for the anal frustration when Trump makes his Supreme Court picks

Got a couple buddies in the army and they are all for trump or didn't vote. Absolutely against Hilary.

She's best buds with king chimp so she's going to get away with it, but once Trump is in it's ogre.

Trump isn't Prez yet

This is actually a good thing, you fucking morons.

If this sets a precedent, politicians will think twice before sending off our best to die.

>link
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/07/obama-urges-soldiers-to-question-trumps-authority-criticize-our-president/

damn it obongo.

get a grip.

Youve got people wanting to reenlist because of Trump's picks and his victory
Im sure forcing social justice on to the military has earned tons of loyalty to Obama, there couldn't possibly be any resentment

me either I thought it was just random sexy anime women

How the fuck are you supposed to deduce that it has anything to do with MLP? You must have watched all the episodes or something, you fucking faggot.

Even citizen presidents are citizens and can be hit by the law.

There's the one where Xi won't shake his hand

>kingnigga telling the military to iniciate a coup

WTF?

He created ISIS

Anwar al Alaki and his 16 year old son

No al-alaki probably deserved to get bombed but his kid didn't and they still should have faced a trial.

God damn this nigger is so fucking infuriating

by the way, does anyone have proof those 2 are not the same?

is this fake news?
no one can is this stupid

Ham dog gave me a laugh m8

reminds me of when a pilot wouldn't take off because obama didn't salute a soldier

>tfw they immediately begin to question Obama

Remember that this meme president that liberals praise is the entire reason the whole world is in chaos over the refugee scenario.

If your country has been invaded by countless refugees then you can thank this nigger fuck. Never forget about what he did, don't let people tell you he was a good president. All those rapes, murders and communities ruined by refugees are because of this mong, it all roots back to his decisions.

link it fag

fucking kek the doggo

>Obama thinks soldiers love him

top kek

How can one man be so delusional?

You are supposed to disobey unlawful orders.

On the other hand, you're at the mercy of the UCMJ and that fucked up little court system. Pick your battles. Most troops just suck it up and follow orders.

Everyone but the Black marines I knew wanted Trump. Good ole kikebook showing their true color lel.

Lions led by monkeys.

Holy shit this is fucking embarrassing

I keked hard

That beard is not within regulations

good thing universal military approval is a solid indicator of authoritarian trends that need only be realized in response to a burning building or something

just stomp the boot in my face bro

Depends if he's been in the middle east. They allow certain troops to grow beards over there because beards are seen as a sign of masculinity and manhood in the middle east; you will literally be treated like a child by some people if you don't have a beard. It allows for easier civilian interaction and for talks with locals and leaders.

The leaf has a point.

As to be expected from a classless anti-American agitator.

Shameful

#notmyarmy

isn't criticizing and questioning your superiors the biggest no-no in the army?

What a fucking nigger

he has obviously been on leave for about a week, pure testosterone will do that to you

>not #salatte
Hm

You should be questioning every order. You can refuse. But I guarantee that trump is ten times more popular with the military than obama was/is

Being a faggot used to be the biggest no-no, until SJW came along.

It's Apple Jack and Apple Bloom, though the only way you can tell is the hat and the hair bow. Otherwise they have been so over stylized you could never tell.

>implying journalists have the brains for anything that isn't putting what people say onto paper
could have even said Obama was in a latte trouble for his salute

this fuckin spook

Anyone who points out an image is pony without provocation is more obsessed with the show than any brony is nowadays

It is, for fifth world shithole joke countries. In the civilized world soldiers can't obey orders contrary to international law.

>when obama visited Iraq troops were required to not just be keep their rifles empty, but to also turn over rounds. Sounds like a guy who is loved by the army.

This. Vets overwhelmingly voted for Trump and current active duty military complain about it turning into grand experiment for social justice platforms.

>0203

Fucking pogs amirite sir