Generation Z

This is what generation Z does in their free time. It's the most cancerous, non-demanding piece of shit game ever made. When I was a kid at least we played games that required some amount of focus, thinking, and cooperation. You can play this fucking shit while jerking off and streaming it on the cancerous website known as twitch.tv without thinking a single independent thought, designed for a generation of retarded lazy fatasses with collective ADHD, attention needs, and jack shit for attention span.

The world is going to go straight to hell when generation Z grows up. They're kids who grew up with social media, an entirely digitalized life, everything handed to them on a silver platter, without any experience whatsoever of actually doing something outside of their fantasy world. A generation coddled to hell in the so-called "education system" and by retarded leftist parents born with brain damage due to their hippie parents doing drugs in the 70s.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lww3_Xfy1Rk
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/fireside-gatherings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nu-gaming is cancer, yeah

Ingen bryr sig.

I support this

BASED

Heyguyshowsitgoinkripparrianhere.

I play card games now and cry about rng in an rng based game.

t.CasualKripp

haha fan va roli tråd

vill du att jag ska heema dig eller?

ebisk

Man this is such a good fucking pasta.

Saved, thank you.

Are you a new swede?

you should watch a hearthstone tournament someday OP. shit really makes you go hmm..

U can't do the tavern or something? Game is easy 4 both players

He's a turk who learned swedish for some unknown reason

I'm playing this right now

>watching a canadian

>card games

THEY DONT ACTUALLY HAVE CARDS ITS MTG FOR BABIES REEEEEEEEEE

>Romanian gipsy

ftfy

I don't disagree that the gameplay is shit, the system in place and the no trading is shit, the actual cards are shit, the pay to win aspect is shit.

However, at the highest level, as with all games, knowing the meta and knowing what your opponent's options are is 90% of the battle.

generation z is the greatest generation since ww2, silly millennial

Sluta ljuga på nätet hörru

Kripp is based

His blood seethes with aryan rage.

MTG is run by jews anyway. Fuck all of those card "games" are massive money sinks and the makers know it. Not to mention the second hand market they personally have a hand in making. They all turn into the worst kind of pay to win in the end.

>Romanian gipsy
Exactly, a canadian.

knowing the meta is not a challenge. you know what 95% of the mouthbreathers in the game are going to be playing, almost card for card, as soon as you queue against their class. whether you win or not is determined by
1. card draw randomness
2. the outcome of random effects

I wish the game allowed diversity of decks but as it stands now there is always one OP deck you must use or lose.

>not anymore
ftfy

HELL SEGER

t pirate warrior player

Might as well just print your own cards and enjoy the game.

>being this bad at hearthstone
>2016

literally git gud or kys

Literally fucking shoot yourself you cancerous little fucktard child. You can not even remember when the internet was good because you had not developed a proper memory back then I'm serious FUCKING kid.

i'm a several times legend player

i know who you are

Literally shut the fuck up

>t. mtg good goy

why are the swede millennials in this thread so angry

is this /Sverigetråden/?

uncuck your country, then and only then can you have a sense of national pride

this t b h

not an argument

yes. /swepol/ when?

haha aa

this is the wrong meme

hearthstone is about rng gambling addiction behaviorism and that kind of shit

They are either sand niggers or get fucked by sand niggers. That's make you angry too right?

The thing with Generation Z is that they are either far-left or far-right.

You need to redpill them unless you want them to skew to Communism.

Hearthstone is bretty gud.

I'm sure you know a lot about a country you never even visited based on stupid memes on Sup Forums you dumb kid.

He is literally being cucked by his dog as we speak.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lww3_Xfy1Rk

But I play nothing but CS:GO...

Plenty of kids play Pokemon, and Yu-Gi-Oh!

why do people watch this guy? he never talks, wears the same dirty shirt everyday and only plays casual garbage

pleb

like mtg in the 90s and ygo in the 00s, cant forget about all the people still playing bridge and poker
if you want to complain about it complain about the mechanics and the metagame, too much focus on cards with random abilitys, how bad the ranking system, how little there is in the way of competitive events at smaller/local levels.
The game is mediocre but you havent offered any critisim for why its worse than the games people have been wasting their time on forever

>Jew-Gi-Oh!

i think i can assume that you are below the age of 70. So you are either brain damaged from doing drugs in the 60s and 70s, a child of some brain damaged retard or the offspring of someone who is the kid of a brain damaged and got educated by even bigger retards....so why should i believe anything you say?

sweden has more mudslimes and niggers in their ass than Africa and the middle east

>that feel when you're only rank 10
i really wished i went straight to pirate warrior rather than fucking around with janky shit for the first week
going to grind to at least 4-3 tonight

EXCEPT MTG WAS PLAYED IRL (SOCIAL INTERACTION) AND BY NERD LOSERS NOT NORMIES.

KNOW THE DIFFERENCE

Rank 25 detected.
Just practice you'll get better

Spot the salty shieldbearer

1 POST BY THIS FAGGOT
>1 POST BY THIS FAGGOT
1 POST BY THIS FAGGOT
>1 POST BY THIS FAGGOT
1 POST BY THIS FAGGOT
>1 POST BY THIS FAGGOT
1 POST BY THIS FAGGOT
>1 POST BY THIS FAGGOT
1 POST BY THIS FAGGOT
>1 POST BY THIS FAGGOT

Anyone who plays this piece of shit game who honestly can tell me they're over the age of 20?

doturds?

>being in a room with typical magic players
>a good thing

my locals has this
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/fireside-gatherings

also MTGO is pretty big, interface is dicks though. you can even get invites/byes for actual events through it

what you gonna do cedar?

Did someone say dota thread?

this thread will get archived soon anyway

Blizzard games are trash to begin with.

Starcraft BW and warcraft 3 were breddy gud, too bad DotA's bastard child is shit and sc2 is dead and pandering newbs

Wc3 was the pinnacle of gaming and WoW was revolutionary when it came but I wouldn't expect a youngfag to know about that.

Sure, right here buddy. Plenty of friends do, all work. Funnily enough I am the last student of our group but plenty of people play while on the shitter.

Can we press F to pay respects to how gaming has gone to absolute shit the last 10 or so years?

Or even being generous and saying the last 6-7 years.

Even Pokemon and Fire Emblem have gone to shit :(

Blizzard who was always a bastion of quality and greatness sold out to become utter garbage now.

wtf im a celebrity now

Fast det var mitt brev

F O R S E N B A J S

>When I was a kid at least we played games that required some amount of focus, thinking
So what rank are you?

Bokstavligen varför skulle du ljuga om det?

Do you know why they call it Generation Z?

Because the world ends with them.

But there's Å, Ä and Ö after

fuck blizzard, i want Leoric back fuck that travesty

No just Ä and Ö

You guys and your Earth rune alphabet. Maybe you will out live us all given those cheat letters you have.

>t. pakkoruotsi

Kripp was literally the most 1337 gamer back in the days of pre-cataclysm wow before gaming became casualized dogshit catered to the lowest common denominator. He got a girl and settled down after the great casualization and had no choice but to become the casul if he wanted to continue to grow his audience and collect shekels.

>gaming wasn't casual before 2010
You have to be 18 to view this site

t. Pakkosomalibeniksenimijä

Hearthstone is so easy.. the right play is always so obvious. deck building is so limited..

pic related an actual game where you have to use your brain

>implying everybody didn't just netdeck the latest OP deck
Yeah, you need more cards and have more combo options but it plays itself just as much as Heartstone most the time and most fotm decks are all aggro shit.

You could play My Summer Car instead.

>Your search - Pakkosomalibeniksenimijä - did not match any documents.

>Claims to be redpilled.
>Supports the biggest jews of them all.
>Supports the most jewish community of all.
>Thinks pay 2 win is skill.

>greatest generation
>raised entirely in a collapsing empire at its peak degeneracy
>surrounded by nothing but total jewish subverted media
>extremely feminized and individualistic
>NEETing out nonstop
>soft and spoiled

Kekd and checked.

>pic related is average gen z faggot.

MTG is so pozzed senpai, shocked you can play it desu