>>102087609

Give me archive I ain't clicking that

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/AoBl0
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2199239/Cosmo-girls-really-fun-How-popular-magazine-gives-women-positive-attitude-sex.html
pwq.sagepub.com/content/early/2012/04/05/0361684312442856
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2012/mar/28/lost-job-teacher-call-girl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive.is/AoBl0

there

3DPD, not even once

Don't know why whores think they're unique or wise.

I just sent her an email and told her that her article touched me deeply and if she would like to meet me for coffee next week....

The best part about that article is that if she hadnt aged like milk (drugs and alco) she would continue her lifestyle until she died.

Now that she cant score young studs anymore, suddenly shes "GROWN".

Women are pure cancer, when not kept in check by strong males and overbearing mothers.

Fuck this society.

This is her... why are American whores so ugly

I may be a virgin but that man is pathetic. I don't even feel sorry for him

It's that anglo blood

>I-I'm redpilled now!
once cheating whore always a cheating whore

>is she redpilled now?
Ahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Good god the beta bitch she's with now has a world of hurt heading his way.

Don't waste your time reading user.

Here is her poor husband..

>beard
>slack-jaw

Nu male beta cuck every time

Forgot the pic

Just satin, me and my gf got into an argument, she said she was gonna fuck another man, I beat the shit out of her, I stamped on her head, she was a mess, bruised everywhere, took two weeks off work until they died down.

I felt good about that, not the first time I've done it with a girl. I put the fear of god into her, and as far as I know that fear has been effective, no lock on her phone so I can check it anytime. And she just brought me a sports car so I'm doing something right.

Once a girl cheats it's over, she's lost all respect for you, none of this "I was just finding myself it meant nothing" BULLSHIT. 50 years ago she'd have her head shaved in the street, 1000 years ago she be killed in the street. Now? Now we're supposed to emphasise and care and try to come to terms with a society of empowered women. No, fuck off, if she breaks your heart you break her nose.

Pathetic white knight, desperate as fuck isn't a turn on.

Mfw he's fucking around right now... her sexual market value has been completely depleted

Loooooooooooooooool

>Women are pure cancer, when not kept in check by strong males and overbearing mothers.

That's a lie.
Without strong men or overbearing mothers, there is still time.
Time keeps them in check.
Always.
It starts with competing with younger girls who like older guys, steps towards a biological clock, and ends wrinkly and haggard.

>not recognizing sarcasm
>British flag
How are you, Apu

way to miss the point

>being this retarded

Now that her market value is turd level, she will welcome any advances from the opposite sex... she never was cured of her sex addiction, she just litterally got no more inquests... she'all be slobbing my knob in short order

Numales don't get pussy, no self respecting man capable of easily obtaining women would even tolerate a 4/10 used up whore, it makes no sense.

>so insecure and beta you have to abuse a genetically inferior species

leave

Yes. A woman's redpill consists of realizing you're valued for your cunt. Men want your cunt. Then you grow from being an insecure thing to something that is nature's gift to man. You sleep around, experiment, and try to find the most alpha man you can.

Most are retarded and fail this process. Then in their 30s they have to settle for the beta who provides. This is the redpill for women: that you're only good for your hole, and your life objective is to find the richest man you can. How well you do depends on your personality, intellect, and genetics.

She was confused. Stop judging her. Period.

so this is what is comes to?

BEING MONOGAMOUS IS REDPILL NOW

this is how low we got? fuck this earth i had enough

I could get my pupper, and ram my cock up its arse. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should. Stop enabling these whores, they deserve nothing.

t. numale

the only way you can make a girl to stay with you is by beating poor ass
those are muslim strategies man

K-kay thanks

I have a strong suspicion you live in California or New York. Fucking metrosexuals.

That's mudskin and nigger-tier.

Did you read the article? He had a new gf a month after this slut broke up with him, and he's married to her now.

>archive.is/AoBl0
>Rick

Sounds a lot like lucy there

>those are effective strategies
Ftfy. Seriously though, if it works it fucking works, have fun justifying to yourself why your girl sucked on tyrones cock

>married

So he learnt NOTHING. Getting fucked over by his ex wasn't enough now he needs the state to do it as well

This reads like an insecure beta-cuck manifesto

i mean im not saying it doesnt work im just saying is fucking barbaric
woman shouldnt cheat and have so little consecuenses for it but they shouldnt get her skull cracked because of that

>cucking your partner called Rick

she'll regret it when the walkers come

>I'm an attention whore slut: the story

Wow rick is a huge mangina

Doing some more digging she apparently is $80,000 in debt from attending liberal arts college. A real fucking catch this bitch is.

>shouldnt get her skull cracked because of that
why not? you are not a toy to just be tossed aside, should you let her treat you like one?

hey goy can I ask you for a little favor?

What if men cheat?

This sounds like some narcissistic drug dealing faggot I used to know.

Outside of making your wife fear you how do you keep her faithful. Some of the best men I know, men who I look up to, have been cheated on by whores. The dudes ended up better off because they are strong men who women are attracted to but even if they can't keep a woman faithful then what is the secret to it? I used to think guys who were cheated on had small dicks but I have a big cock and my ex cheated on me with a guy who she bragged was smaller than me kek.

I don't get the secret, I don't have that much experience with women so maybe I'm missing something.

Oh my fucking god. What happened to Sup Forums? I've been lurkin since 2008, never once have I witnessed such faggotry. I remember when we used to share pics of women with broken noses and jaws and we'd all have a good chuckle. I cannot believe so many white knights have infested this place, the "new generation" meme is real, holy shit. Slapping a woman is a mans right, I fucking mean it. Women crave to be dominated. Bunch of fucking pussys man. Someone post the video of Sean Connery in an interview saying he slaps bitches and doesn't give a fuck. A woman whores herself out and you guys send her messages of support and say she doesn't deserve a beating? Fucking kids need to toughen up, get some steroids and cocaine in your system before it's too late

That depends how... how many shekels do you have?

(Captcha: Store(m)front)

i though we all here agreed in the fact that physical harm was greater than emotional harm
its a bad thing but you cant pretend there is an equivalence in both actions

lol this bitch found r/RedPillWomen

>Cosmopolitan

A new study has shown how reading magazines such as Cosmopolitan magazine gives its female readers a more positive attitude to premarital sex. Research from the University of Michigan, published in Psychology of Women Quarterly, evaluated 160 participants' reactions after reading women's magazines. The results revealed that, in the short term, a woman who reads 'common sexual scripts' from Cosmopolitan is more likely to describe premarital sex as a 'recreational' activity, rather than a 'risky' one.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2199239/Cosmo-girls-really-fun-How-popular-magazine-gives-women-positive-attitude-sex.html

pwq.sagepub.com/content/early/2012/04/05/0361684312442856

Compared to women in the control group, women who were briefly exposed to a women’s magazine were less likely to believe that sexual intercourse is a risky activity and more likely to believe that women should be assertive in prioritizing their sexual desire for their own sake, but not for a male partner’s.

Holy fuck reading that got me heated

>October 1, 2015
cool

He was an interesting guy...

Equivalence? Omfg were not taking about equality, we're talking about control. Control your woman, or she'll seek out another man who will. I can tel most people in this thread were raised by a single mom.

enough.
would you like to get them back?

KEK

>When I finally left Rick, I took everything: the furniture, the posters from the walls, photographs ripped from the albums. I came by the night after I moved out and found Rick crying, alone, sitting on the floor. The look on his face was as if I had died, and so I felt afraid. I said, "Stop crying or I'll leave."

Jesus christ, this person is legitimately evil.

"When that relationship ended, I dated lots of people. But eventually I did go cold-turkey single for around three months, and it was one of the most transforming periods of my life."

Three fucking months.

I hope heaven has a window into hell so I can watch her suffer.

>thoughts?

A disgusting cheating whore.

Jew + Anglo + some nigger = one ugly mutt*.

* American

I just sent a UCAV carrying a 20 kiloton warhead to make sure her disgusting kind never procreates.

This is her twitter. Are you surprised Sup Forums?

Typical slut.

>hurr sharia law is degeneracy
>western values of equality for all is the way to go durr

What kind of society doesn't punish this sort of behavior with stoning?

i get the point your trying to make but the article doesnt say anything about him getting screwed in the divorce?

there is a difference between being dominant and being just plain abusive
if i had a daughter and she cheated as much as a whore i would agree on her being i wouldnt her posibly dying because some faggot didnt messure his streangth

Did she cheat on him with black guys?

this bitch looks like a Behelit

maybe we should just lock them in chains inside the house, then they won't cheat

Vidya will never cheat on you

>thoughts?

Western women need islam.

White men can't satisfy their women. Nothing new here...

Are you a dam mooslem?

Never had shekles... so not sure what you mean by get the back. But sure, I'll do you a favor... But I only do favors for non-maimed or handicapped people. You must be whole.

Can you provide proofs?

It doesn't have to. Marriage is a losing battle in "liberated" societies. I can respect marriage in shitholes like Pakistan, where infidelity gets you real punishment, but not in the West. People here fucking celebrate their lack of inhibitions. It's a disaster waiting to happen, every single time.

>#firstfemalepresident!

she has the same eyes as Lena Dunham

you can see the mental instability from a mile away, why do guys interact with these types of women? it's so easy to recognize someone who doesn't have an empathetic thought in their tiny self-centered heads.

Simply avoid them.

Unclear, she may have cheated on him with a Mexican deli counter attendant

i bet that she looks like a goddess with makeup

damn son. that some heavy shit.
you redpilled her the hard way.

Oy vey if only she had found a nice muslim man to kick the shit out of her for her disloyalty.

>single mothers
Fucking hell. Why are they so shit? Why can women not raise children alone? I don't understand it. Single fathers semm to do just fine.

nice quadroons

>Literally daddy issues
Big surprise.

Probably because the womyn can be irrational, emotion based creatures that don't know what they're doing because they have no man to give directions so they run around making asses of themselves.

That and day cares.

In western society this behaviour was typically met with ostracisation. However, we live in big cities now.

why is this important for you?
KEK

From the same author:

>I lost my job as a teacher because I was once a call girl

If you beat her before she thinks about cheating, she wont think about cheating.

It's not 'important', I was just curious.

As-salāmu ʿalaykum bro! What part of newham you from?

Maybe they are right about monogamy being a lie, do you think so jew friend?

It's possible, but she admittedly fucked wetbacks.

Why are people named Rick always such cucks

fucking daddy issues every time.

Cringe

She worked as a prostitute

I repeat, some guy:

>Rick crying, alone, sitting on the floor. The look on his face was as if I had died, and so I felt afraid. I said, "Stop crying or I'll leave."

For a prostitute.