France. Alain Soral : Hidden dimmih and traitor

This guy is a total fraud. He claimed to be a right guy. origin: Communist party. He only praise Muslim mixity as a moto.
This video was about to be a debate... Daniel Conversano, from Italian Origins and White Pride speaker - the opponent - is totally assaulted with fists and feet when he said « Nobody like Arabs and Muslims in the European civilisation ».
Sup Forums must help the riot against the fraudulent "Egalite et Reconciliation" website. egaliteetreconciliation.fr , Riot them, comment you don't like arabs as much as you can..

youtube.com/watch?v=Lb0JkZmezAE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GP5WdL6vE44
youtube.com/watch?v=w4lK0KxWYvM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only French people will care.
If you want my opinion:
Fuck Conversano
Fuck Soral

Why fucking both and not just one ?

Conversano is a troll
Soral is an eternal teenager

soral isn't a fraud, he's just an ideological idiot who absolutely believe his tiny minority of shitskin friends are worth saving.
He can't into burn them all but he's alright. Conversano is just as much an idiot as him, they're both on the opposite side of idiocy.

Ok, I agree to both assertions. I found the video of some interest to open my eyes on the fraud made by Soral around muslims

huh.

Conversano + Asselinaut == Sleeping deeply at night.
youtube.com/watch?v=GP5WdL6vE44

Soral is too much of complicated man to be considered as only a fraud.
He was beaten up when he was kid.
Then he grew up like most teens of his age, in admiration for Guevera.
Then he had to live knowing that his sister was making more money with her ass than he was with his brain.
It's hard to say where his craving for success and recognition starts and where his will to create a peaceful solution ends.

full video for those interested, both people speak their mind one after another once the fighting stops:
youtube.com/watch?v=w4lK0KxWYvM

NO ONE SPEAKS FROG HERE

Does he do it for the pussy?

And?

Surrender somewhere else faggot no ones gives a fuck about France ever since you guys had that chuck revolution and went full communist retard.

>comment something bad about Arabs
>austrian federal police drags me to a firing squad
We need the burgers on this case

Meanwhile, there are more people speaking Spanish in your country than in Spain.

The crew around Soral is frightening.

Frightening how?

The worst melting pot you can expect from Persians, Arabs, Parisians and Beauf-Attitude.

It's strange because this guy (whom I find actually really funny and interesting to listen to), pretty much sums up the globalist kike conspiracy theory widely accepted around here, except for one thing: the muslim issue. He basically admits they have been instrumentalized by the Jews, but he claims that the ethnic French and them should be allies (thus the "réconciliation" in his movement's name, so no race war), and work toward the annihilation of zionism and Israël. He omits the racial issue most of the time. Why do you think he does so?

Before that he had even worse people. Old antifascists, the people that leaked the picture of dick, because he wasn't "respecting" them enough (i.e. he wasn't coughing enough money).

How about a frog with decent English explains wtf is going on

A skinhead kicked a leftist on a show? why?

I don't know why you ever took him seriously to begin with. Accept the Muslim presence in France? Seriously?

Oddly enough the skinhead guy is the cucked one in the video, arguing that Muslims have been French citizens for decades so they should be reconciled with, while the bearded guy is against this and wants them gone (from a brief scan of the video).

I think I can understand that. I have/had a few mudslim friends who are genuine good guys.

I think he gets sentimental about that which triggers his brain to absolutely refuse to admit the requirement of a great purging crusade.

I think it's pretty obvious when he gets triggered by "les gens on ont plein le cul des arabes"

The fight starts when the skinhead gets offended over something the bearded guy says about arabs

oohh alright, are any of these mainstream in anyway?

c'est toi daniel? petit enculé

y'a que les cons pour supporter israel ou la palestine, c'est de la merde tout pareil

They're not politicians, they're thinkers. I've heard of Alain Soral before but not the other guy so I think he's more mainstream.

Those sex pictures as a weapon.. It's funny because everybody got a penis or a cunt. It's like being ashamed of watching in the mirror.

the host is dieudonné a famous comedian who make 'antisemetic' spectacle

he loves to pretend he's anti-system but he's the biggest jew of all

>youtube.com/watch?v=GP5WdL6vE44

These guys are the good guys?

>dat dislike ratio though

>are any of these mainstream in anyway?
To draft roughly and fast, Alain Soral is some kind of Alex Jones in terms of Audience in France.

>These guys are the good guys?

let's say the lesser bad

What kind of an impulsive cuck is this Soral?
I saw a video of him kicking Conversano but that he actually engaged on him before????

I don't really know what their beliefs are, but they seem better than Soral on immigration at least

There aren't good guys you know. Especially in the french extreme rights which attracts some a lot of despicable cynic, fucked up ideologue, out of the everyday world fucks or contraraian edge masters. Conversano is the latter.

>sometimes there aren't...

Noice

>he advocates a return to national sovereignty in order to implement a policy of "national preference" which would apply to "ethnic" French people and those who have immigrated who have become "integrated" and those born in France of foreign descent.

Theres no difference between a nigger loving "civil nationalist" and the establishment jews

Well he's entry level dissidence, like "waaaaah I'm angry after the government, I'll be reading articles on Alain Soral's website". But clearly, he's not in line with the kind of nationalists we have on Sup Forums.

I'd say it's still a good thing: if he can have people doubt about msm and turn to other things, maybe they'll eventually turn to something else. It simply needs to be known that Soral isn't the be all end all.

Whites and non-whites can ofc be allies
AS LONG AS THE NON-WHITES ARE IN THEIR OWN COUNTRIES

Israel is not a problem
Zionism is not a problem
The problem is the marxist kikes in the west, the only issue with israel is that they harness these marxists kikes & give them a safe haven to flee to.

I think him attacking the guy on behalf of muslims says everything that's needed to be said.

What exactly triggered soral the first time? He was demanding that he respected something, was it?

First he said
>you and your Maghrebian hordes

Then
>if the front national has 30% it's not thanks to you Soral, but because PEOPLE ARE FUCKING SICK OF ARABS

Soral doesn't like it when you insult sandniggers.

Thanks breh