None of you fags have any idea what Russia is like, years of cold war propaganda have brainwashed you...

None of you fags have any idea what Russia is like, years of cold war propaganda have brainwashed you. Moscow is so clean and the roads are as smooth as silk, I could not find a single pothole. The people dress so professional and the subway looks amazing. Did I mention that they have free WiFi in their taxis? Russia is not a failed state like the msm wants you to believe.

Russia is basically Canada, if the US says that no one is allowed to do business with you, and that they have missiles aimed at you.

I'd actually prefer that...

>clean and the roads are as smooth as silk
I like my country. But this is a lie. and it becomes more of a lie farther you get away from the center of a federal city.

Great place to visit for a tourist tho.

>Russian immigrant leaf.

No is true Ivan, Russian streets are very clean. Do not fall for the western bs, life here is nothing special. There so many potholes in Canada that it pisses me off.

Been to Moscow 4x in last few years.

Armenian mafia controls the tarmac business and they put down the thinnest layer of asphalt ever so there are plenty of puddles on the road and on pavements alike m8

>Russia is basically Canada
I couldn't disagree more. Canada is a cultureless, faithless, and degenerate country. They are both cold though.

>Been to Moscow 4x in last few years
Sure you have Nigel

>Falling for the Russian meme

I wouldnt mind traveling there especially St. Petersburg but living in Russia fuck that.

Living in Russia is better than living in a corrupt shithole police state like the US

I'd rather you not go there, Yanks shit up anyplace they go.

>implying anyone actually drives on the roads
what do you think the sidewalks are for?

2.5 rubles have been deposited to your account, Andrei.

There's Moscow and there's Zamkadye.
Almost two different worlds.

>Bulgaria
>Opinion
You can have an opinion once yu're not a third world shithole slav nigger

>Implying every american is the same
I've met annoying canadians tourist shitty people come from all countries moose nigger

Just the other day there was a fucking yank trying to buy McDonald's with fake American bills.

>Yank
>American
Not my problem what those niggers in the north do

What's so great about dumb old Texas?

What isn't great about it, leafman?

t. Russian diaspora

>Spics
>Mexicans
>Wetbacks
>Desert
>Hot 24/7
>annoying accents "HEY YA'LL"

I never understand why Europe have free WiFi so much. I travel to Helsinki not so long ago and find free WiFi only in Starbucks.
In Moscow we have free WiFi in every bus and almost on every bus stop.

t. Bulgar in denial

hate*
Fucking Android autocorrection.

>Spics
>Mexicans
What

>Desert
>Hot 24/7
These are the same thigs, retard

Why am I replying to a shill anyway

>Moscow
Mate, Moscow is not representative of Russia. Moscow is USA-lite, St. Petersburg is Europe-lite. Sure it is nice here, but it has little to do with the general state of affairs.

CHAIKA A CUTE

Our subway is baller though. It's fucking great when you can get from place A to place B almost free, fast, and without having to buy a car. Instead of standing in the traffic jam, you can read or browse the web, because of free Wi-Fi. Also it's like a colossal museum of art and architecture. Never understood why they can't make subway great in other countries.

>Russians defending Texas
>Leafs griping about road quality
>Bulgar posting

It's hard to overstate how much flags improve quality of life on this board

Don't shill for the midget mate, the only serviceable cities in Russia are Moscow and Petersburg.

Hilariously, people livig in those cities can actually afford to travel, so they can see first-hand how sub-par Russia is.

>leaf pretending to know more about russia than an actual russian

This is why you're hated leaf faggot

I want to move to Moscow once I have a couple hundred grand saved up. I remeber about 15 years ago, an apartment costed less than $100

Yeah chaikas are cute, but don't you even try leafing your way out of the argument.

Yeah, the best subway by far out of many big cities I've lived in.

stfu benchode, you are South Asia's Israel.

Moscow is aping the USA, St. Petersburg is aping the Europe. But they're still peaces of shit.

I'd fixed that for you, don't thank me.

>Spics
>Wetbacks
There going to be deported soon

>Mexicans
They've always been apart in Texas they're called Tejanos. Doesnt mean I like them or dislike them I've met good tejanos and bad tejanos the city ones are usually fucking bad.

>Desert
>Hot 24/7
Nigger Texas has different environments its not just a huge fucking dessert. Currently where I live its cold at least 47F (8.3C)

>Annoying accents
Fuck you nigger dont bother visiting

Pal, have I got bad news for you! Apartment in Moscow costs 100000$, a cheap one at that, and rent is 350$/month. Things used to be dirt-cheap, but no apartments for 100$.

Obviously things have changed Ivan, I'm just pointing out that an apartment was about $100 15 years ago in Moscow.

Fucking pojeet. Back to your DESIGNAGED SHITTI...ERR EATING STREET

Ivans saying there is no life outside of Moscow and Peter haven't ever been to cities like Kazan, Yekaterinburg, Novosibirsk, Sochi, and so on. Russia is underrated by Russians themselves, our culture has always been self-hating

>100000$
>~6,000,000 rub
That's like a one-bedroom flat in the center/two rooms in some shithole, bruh

Porkistan is just a muzzie version of India

What do you think the postfix "-lite" means, comrade? That's what I've written.
That said, Moscow and St. Petersburg are nice cities, culture-wise, even when compared to NY or Paris. But you wouldn't know anything about culture, right?

Sage

Keep dreaming shitskin bitch

Nah, what he is saying is that ST/Moscow are taking russian culture out of context. They are both hybrid cities, not russian ones. They are very glorious hybrids, but you have to leave them to experience a more down to the roots russian culture.

Honetly tho pajeets > Paki's

Lol free wifi on every bus and bus stop bullshit.
Now the metro has good wifi

being from a small city 200 km to Moscow I wouldnt say that Russian province is that shitty. I ve been travelin across Europe a lot, it's not much better, than Russia. European life is better organized though

>why they can't make subway great in other countries.
Because the Moscow Metro basically had the resources of an entire country dumped into making it amazing. Also it doubled as a cold-war nuclear shelter. Impressive no doubt.

Public transportation systems that expensive would never pass in the states.

Cringing at your fantasies street shitter

>Russia
>relevant for anything

Neither is acceptable

I mean, 6m is your typical one-bedroom apartment near MKAD. Flats in the centre of the city start with 9m.
True. Even smaller ones, like Dmitrov, Tula or Vladimir are great. Not sure if I would want to live there, but visit - sure. The problem is with jobs and education: most respectable unis are within Moscow.

Oh look it's Sweden

Funny you're the one saying this, Sven
>most respectable unis are within Moscow
That's just for the Central region, and you would go to Moscow to find an alright-paying job anyway.
Some region centers outside of that have pretty good unis.

>a corrupt shithole police state like the US
with childeaters

but c'mon dude, there is a shitload of students from the major Russian cities who study in Moscow and Peter and adopt this kind of more developed culture in their own cities. Also it's a common shit when a country has a couple of relevant cities influencing rednecks from other cities

>Apartment in Moscow costs 100000$
>rent is 350$/month
Holy shit what a bargain! About 20% of the price in a shithole nigger-spic neighborhood in california!

Dream on Putin shills.

You're wrong. Most of the federal roads are quite good nowadays in European part of the Russia along with roads in big cities.
It was true ten years ago, but now almost all roads were fixed or replaced.
I've travelled through the entire european part of Russia and seen it with my own eyes.

fuck you

Your ancestors didn't think so back in 1709

That's 300 years ago.
Youre a shit hole and will always be a corrupt murderous shit hole.

You had your chance Austria and ya blew it!

It's still quite differen quads, but I concede your point that it's not unrecognisable in moscow/spb, just less authentic.

It got loads and loads better, especially in european part, but you are overselling it. Tho I might just be a whiny pea princess that convinced myself roads are crap everywhere.

Unfortunately, Moscow ≠ Russia. Yeah it's not that bad as msm are trying to portray, but we've got a lot of problems.

And? I'm so tired of people posting the same shit over and over again. We get it, Russia is a murderious shithole, anything else you wanted to tell me that I didn't already know?

That's funny.
You're okay, mudslim

what are some "real russian" cities then? vladivostok? kazan?

Go to Google maps and search for any city with population between 100k and one million that's not within 70 km radius of Moscow or St. Petersburg.
Tumen', for example. There are hundreds of them.

Berlin

I know that people who speak out against the government "mysteriously" disappear or drop dead under "coincidental" circumstances, and that their President has been in power for over a decade with no aims of stepping down in sight. What more do I need to know?

you could of just been in a good part of the city.

>you could of just been in a good part of the city
The same could be said of any place in America

Russia incorporated many cultures and traditions over the years, and you will see diferent people give differen answers to this question. To me if you want "russian cultue" as it is known in the west, go to one of the cities of the golden ring. They are influenced by moskow a lot, but they are also have a lot of beautiful architecture.

The further away you get, you will start notieciing drift and inflluences.
Kazan for example was a historically tatar city, that we took 500 years ago and while 500 years did a lot to make it more russian than anything else, you can still see a touch of tatar culture on it here and there. I suspect it's much the same with Vladivostok and Asia, tho having no first hand expirience I could be full of shit.