Sup Forums BTFOOOOOO!!!!!

Sup Forums BTFOOOOOO!!!!!

>but muh nazi memes

Get shutdown by BASED civil nationalist Kraut and Tea!

FUCK YOU STORMFAGS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TujKiy5Q8jw
youtube.com/watch?v=0tvAivfJRWU
pastebin.com/4qDqptnR
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=TujKiy5Q8jw

>Youtube """"""intellectual""""""

lmfao

NOT AN ARGUMENT XD

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

>LE EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH MY RETARDED NAZISM IS TRYING TO HELP PODESTA

LMAO TRY HARDER NAZIS.

>I want a Taylor Swift anime series full of fan service made by Studio Khara now

>There are people out there who actually took EdgySphinx seriously and didn't just write him off as some cuck memer who's too much of a coward to accept his own political views so he hides behind jokes and screams "It's just a joke bro!" Whenever he gets triggered.

You faggots wouldn't listen to me back then but look who's laughing now!

What are you people sliding today?

>LE EVERYONE WHO DISSAGREES WITH ME IS TRYING TO SLIDE SOMETHING. HAHAHAHAHAH STORMFAGS GET AN ARGUMENT

Dive into a wood chipper

btfo

I can't BELIVE you racist idiots!

The video was so right! All you have is memes!

WE AT R_THEDONALD DO NOT TOLERATE RACISTS AND ANTISEMITES IN OUR MOVEMENT. yOU ETHNIC NATIONALISTS ARE GETTING BTFO.

Suck my cock

YOU R-RACIST BIGOT

ANTISEMITE
HOMOPHOBE
RACIST
ISLAMOPHOBE

This guy has no argument.

YOU DON'T EITHER
>BTFO

The holocaust did not happen

Your video is as faggy as your voice.

OH REALLY!?!??! PROVE IT TO ME STORMFAG!!!!

>tfw Sup Forums is too afraid to even watch the video, or they watched it and have no arguments

IKR RIGHT, THEY'RE JUST BUTTHURT FROM GETTING SO BTFO.

Ironically they will only attack low hanging fruit like Sargon.

LOL, WHAT A BUNCH OF STORMWEENIES

Are you being facetious?

A new video.

youtube.com/watch?v=0tvAivfJRWU

Whats facetious mean?

Nice

google it.

Theres nothing to do but laugh at these stupid stormfags... Theres nothing serious about laughing at their retardation.

I have an entire folder called "smug anime faces".

I'd feel sorry for them, but it would be a mistake since they're dangerous ideologues much in the way marxists are.

>Implying this board is really just a bunch of stoormfags
>Doesn't know pol is a satire board
top kek

>Theres nothing serious about laughing at their retardation.
>Whats facetious mean?

Also gas the kikes etc.

What is this samefaggotry? Jesus Christ mate

No argument.

>implying I want to watch 20 minutes of youtube """intellectuallism"""

Im not trying to make one you no life tryhard cuck. What youre doing is just sad and pathetic

Btdo

You guys sure love to declare that people have been 'BTFO' a lot. I recall more than a dozen times Trump was supposedly 'BTFO'.

There's funny thing about declaring the utter defeat of your opponent, if you do it more than once, odds are that you haven't done it at all and each reaffirmation of total victory on your part makes both itself and the previous affirmations seem all the weaker.

What is this trend on youtube where a brit autist talks over a still image

>le normie ball
>"when your entire framework of your ideology can be be reduced to a simple underlying pillar, which the right wingers call egalitarianism, and they got a specific pastebin to eliminate your whole way of thinking in 5 seconds of their time"

pastebin.com/4qDqptnR

Stupid little faggit

WTF are you talking about? I love daddy Trump! He's so based, and he's a civic nationalist unlike you stormfags

Wew lad, this is nice.

Also Kraut's argument was literally "Wow look at how cruel these Nazis were, guess race doesn't matter at all, mix goyim!"

>The video was so right! All you have is memes!
jokes on shit and tea
wanna know why a;ll we have are smug anime faces and memes?
because pol is a satire board
I can't believe we actually managed to bait someone with 80k subs to take us seriously

>Also Kraut's argument was literally "Wow look at how cruel these Nazis were, guess race doesn't matter at all, mix goyim!"
You didn't watch the video. Afraid to argue against something that isn't a strawman?

>all you have is memes
I think you misunderstand, all we NEED are memes

thanks for concentrating all your autistic bait efforts into this thread. you are helping to make this board a better place, and we appreciate you very much :)

Literally every day, some faggot from faceberg comes over here, and because he never had any real opposition to his dumb face in real life, and his kike professors that he is a gud boy, he posts here like a fucking mongoloid. Not realizing that on the pyramid of the users here, he doesnt even register as the lowest of the lowest scum, as a lurker.

Shaming egalitarians, leftists has basically become a nearly automated process. I could probably create a crude bot to respond to fucktards like op with a simple link.

Been posting a similar version for 3 years now and still not a single valid criticism of this pastebin. Im so bored, most other of my age group have moved to better chans, but oh well. There is a certain feeling of being able to squash the hopes and dreams of another human being with a simple contr + c/v, at a 100% success rate.

I actually always admit when I lose an argument or someone basically teaches me something I was wrong about before.

Is this ironic or are you really that autistic? Either way kys.

Screencapping this thread for proof that you can't make any proper arguments.

You're the retard for actually expecting any, pal

Why? These cunts didn't even watch the video.

Fucking troll. It was obvious that you're from outside but after reading this I'm pretty convinced you're just trying to turn Sup Forums against r/the_donald by posing as a shill from there. Nice try.

See
If you want proper discussion, reddit is just a search away

I have no idea. I assume it's like those black dudes who record themselves with their phone while they drive around in their car. Except it's just the British equivalent.

retardx2 now
you expected people to care on pol

The thing is, he's not actually addressing Sup Forums but really just "alt-righters" and NatSocs on YouTube, specifically EdgySphinx

Why are you so pathetic?

What is Sup Forums for?

>What is Sup Forums for?
MEMES

if that's the case why did OP post here?
also his video was specifically targeting edgy
but his main goal was aiming for those who believe in such ideologies. Which means he'll come for pol and get embarrassed.

>what is Sup Forums for
Why do you even ask?

Sup Forums is satire newfag

This really is a fucking hugbox echo chamber.