How would a war through draft look? Considering how low energy people aged 18-30 are generally

How would a war through draft look? Considering how low energy people aged 18-30 are generally
>Select all images with pizza.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7HVG09NZhvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uZEqR63k0kU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There would be massive protests. People are nowadays way to comfy to go to war for no reason.

The draftinf age is 18 to 26 iirc..

It's a pretty effective way to thin out the lower classes up to about the middle of the middle class. May be just what we need to shake things up. Give the nations something to cheer and weep over. Dramatic.

>feminism did this
...made pancakes?

It would look like shit, but any form of mass conscription has looked like shit. You don't get the professional soldiers you're thinking of, you get everyday boys. Pic related: two British conscripts in 1916 being subjected to a medical examination.

Man everyone in this picture looks about 5'5" at most. Strange how small humans uniformly were until post-WWII nutrition.

Millenials would just suck cocks and start buttfucking in the streets screaming lbgtqrsxyz. Complaing when thier pugs got ripped out of their ear.

An interesting detail is that before the start of agriculture, people were taller and stronger. Human remains from around the Neolithic Revolution are suddenly a foot shorter and seem to have died an average of ten to twenty years earlier.

Mass protests and tons of people trying to draft-dodge, but that's been a thing since at least the boomers. I'm not sure if a draft would even be necessary in the modern day anyway thanks to the increased use of drones.

i think we should do it for yucks. i would love to see sjws getting their asses kicked by drill sergeants

as an officer I think it would be horrible

i actually feel bad for this cuck

Two words. BOOT. CAMP.

Probably from switching from hunting and gathering to wheat based lifestyles.

SJWs would be completely useless in a war. A big reason why we have so many of these idiots nowadays is because most of the strong men kept getting sent to their deaths in the World Wars.

think italy in ww2 levels of bad

Don't feel too bad for him.
The girl who tweeted is his wife, and she is literally a prostitute. She also forced him to take her last name and also to become a gay prostitute because otherwise he would be sexist.

If there was a draft war no nukes evolved Russia and eastern eu would be better.

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them!!!!

There will never be another draft. So they better keep the body count high of people enlisted.

Nobody would fight for this corrupt government. The country abandoned the people, and the people will abandon the country if they ever call upon them.

The only war Americans will ever willingly fight again is a civil war.

pretty good
faggots in geneve and sosuch will probably run away to france (good riddance)
we'll be fucking ready

Our military would be FILLED with people like pic related and strong independent women sitting in offices "working" 9-3 getting equal pay as the few straight white men on the front lines.

>...made pancakes?
No, made betas.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, this faggot wouldn't look so bad if he didnt shave his tash. Why the fuck did he think it was a good idea to get rid of it? All bears without tashes attached look fucking dreadful.

> faggots in zürich and bern will fight
Lel

It would look and perform like utter dogshit. The military is fine as is, at least the combat professions, but these sissies today are not going hand to hand with anyone in a real land war.

I'm fit, disciplined, and extremely high energy, but I'm not fighting for kikes and neocons -- so unless the landscape changes drastically or the enemy wants to come to me, I don't give a shit. The establishment does nothing but burden me and those like me, so while I'll gladly defend my people at home, I wouldn't lift a finger to do the government's bidding elsewhere.

>America cuts the draft off at 26.

I would not fight in any stupid fucking war if I were drafted.

Trump can suck my cock
I'll burn the flag and my registration card before I get drafted

>implying geneve isn't a hundred times worse
t: lived there for 15 years

Is that Anthony Burch?

What would be a punishment for refusal because i would refuse tbqh

At this point, the young Americans that will actually top the kill charts would sooner shoot dead the brass who willfully deploy them at the behest of the elites. After gunning these officers down to nil, they'd then probably engage in a mass cannibalization of the government apparatus.

A draft would just expedite civil war.

Yeah, that's why all vegans are manlets. You body needs both plant and animal matter

Basic training, user. Boot is for muh reenz

na this guy was more cucked than burch his wife turned him into a gay whore an he had to pay to have sex with her

It would become a Civil War.

>Get depressed
>Remember I'm not Jack Rapp
>Feel better

You were born in 1986, weren't you!

red pill me on Jack Rapp

>tfw turn 27 in April

wew lads

>tfw 23 and 18 year old lil bros

fuck

There will never be another draft but it would be sweet to see #draftourdaughters become reality. I honestly want nothing more than to send all these cunts overseas to die in some god forsaken dessert for their jewish overlords like men have been doing since the dawn of time.

not the same. drill sergeants cant kick your ass anymore. its basically fat camp with slightly less fats now.

Most young men would man up during the course of training, I believe.

I'm just waiting for the draft. and you sir will immediately be shot if don't obey.

hopefully execution you fucking pussy

>After gunning these officers down to nil,
They'd literally invent a gun that can only be fired after the (at HQ) commisar authorises engagement. Entire second line units of professional soldiers and convicts would be positions to gun down any defectors.

>How would a war through draft look? Considering how low energy people aged 18-30 are generally
Does it matter? It's just going to be doughboys 2.0. Even if they are useless pieces of shit who refuse orders, you can still chuck them towards frontlines to serve one purpose or another.

Fuck that. I'd either emigrate somewhere far away or just take the prison sentence.
No clay is worth dying for.

shit nephilim kangz confirmed

and just because you would get drafted doesn't mean you will be on the frontline fag

This. Everyone hates the government, and for good reason. Only boomers and delusional optimists retain a sense of loyalty and a desire to "serve." The draftees would desert, flee the country, or otherwise go AWOL.

Death by firing squad, coward.

Like war should, be violent and full of force to prove a point.

low energy?
you mean towards working or improving life?
they seem pretty fucking high energy when it comes to "racism" and shit

Who care the goal is to run these kind of males into machine-gun fire anyway. At the end of a war the surviving males reap the rewards of additional females available to them.

A significant portion would simply not go because they have given up and think nothing is worth actually fighting for. This would be about 20% of the left. The courageous 20%, because they're looking at getting executed if they're found.
The other 80% of the left would suddenly have a lot of accidents. Lose the finger that pulls the trigger, lose thumbs, lose legs...

The right wing would be a lot more willing to fight, but not necessarily able to due to society pushing men to be pussies nowadays.
I'd say that'd be 50-50 or so.

>Go off to a draft-worthy war and inevitably die
Or
>Get killed for refusing

It's better to just get it over with quickly

interestingly enough only 25% soldiers in WW2 ever fired their guns at the enemy
As opposed to the 99% cold blooded killers we have now

Probably because they are animals? Relative to war they are extremely disallusioned. I suggest medication.

only delusional person is you for not looking at every war ever fought. its bigger then you so either man up or sit behind a screen intl we come to judge you and your feminist ways of like fagget. War is War your nothing but a useful body

The only guy who is possibly a bigger cuck than Anthony fucking Burch.

pretty sure medication is part of the problem lol
they need ass-kicking wake-up-calls and reform
and jobs
real jobs lol

He literally has to pay his hooker wife for sex. He gets a discount

My personal theory is that as agricultural peoples spread through Eurasia, they constantly happened across hunter-gatherer groups who were anywhere between 20cm and 50cm taller on average, lived for decades longer in many cases and had a much sturdier physique from having to travel and hunt a lot. They would look at these groups as strange creatures, but while they could often assimilate them they would sometimes come into conflict with the hunter-gatherers and destroy them by means of superior numbers and more advanced weapons. This gave rise to folklore about giants and human-giant wars.

I'm glad to see some Americans in this thread have a pair. For those who don't we will see you when the time comes. There wont be anywhere for you to hide.

Have you been getting a increase pizza captchas as well?

I'm not fighting in any way that kills fellow whites.
Even wars like Afghanistan and Iraq are Zionist wars designed to piss away the white mans blood and wealth.

Honestly, it would probably be fought between "enemies" who both have an excessive population, with gentleman's agreement rules to limit the scope and equipment used. Both sides would just end up conscripting everyone 18-50 who offered no value to the country, SJWs, NEETs, burger flippers, criminals, welfare niggers, lower classes, etc, and just send them, with no attempt at PT or training, into a meat grinder under the illusion of a war which in reality, is just a culling. Everyone who doesn't join who was drafted would be court martialed and summarily executed, and probably BP would look the other way when shitloads of defectors leave for cuck countries, which will end up doing the same goddamn thing in 10 years. If there's protests, the "enemy" would just coincidentally drop paratroops into the area and fuck them up.

Probably people who do offer value to the country would get conscripted too, but they'll be stationed on "quiet" sectors or home front duties. Not really sure what they would do for women, ideally, theyd go too, but there's always some hesitation about that.

Either way, after a "long and brutal war", a peace treaty will be made after its made clear that its a "stalemate" that just returns things to the status quo that was before, only with a much more nationalist, lean country.

I'm inclined to agree. But not all is lost, because look at what we'd be up against.
youtube.com/watch?v=7HVG09NZhvQ

It would be shit.

It's hard enough to lead a platoon of soldiers that are there voluntarily.

Doing it with soldiers who could not give less of a fuck would be disastrous.

And these are the ones who were brave enough to stay and fight. Syria's best and brightest.
youtube.com/watch?v=uZEqR63k0kU

>die serving your country and be remembered a hero
or
>die quickly but be remembered as a coward

the correct choice is obvious tee bee eych

Lol holy shit how old are you? Srs question please be honest

Whats the cutoff age for American military?
Ill be 30 next year and if God Emp Trump calls I want to answer.
Gunna need to get buff again

Suffered pnuemo thorax and spinal realignment surgery. I'll be fucking your girlfriends and redpilling their offspring. Gotta think long term.

people are so lazy and used to sitting about doing fuck all anything now adays they would legitimately rather go to prison than even go to a bootcamp never mind a war

In 100 years time no one will remember us at all.

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

My guess is that the only way people would want to go to War in the masses is if the US is directly being attacked, 9/11 style. Nobody's gonna want to go fight a war in some shit tier country off on the other side of the world if it doesn't directly affect them.

Left leaning and politically neutral conscripts would be the most docile and therefore indoctrinate and trainable. They could be brought up to at least a mediocre level of ability quickly and assigned to basic tasks. With a smooth enough propaganda machine and training regime, they could be made at least as effective as conscripts in other major nations. They would most easily accept modifications of the current elite propaganda.

Right leaning conscripts would be easier to train, but harder to propagandise. They would mostly be troublemakers as best, and mutinous at worst. "Patriotic" appeals would wear thin quickly for conscripted troops, especially after years of disastrous foreign quagmires and long term denigration of the military. For these very reasons, training or equipping them well would be risky and their operations would be permanently hampered by the need for constant commissariat oversight to keep them in line.

A very large portion of the professional forces or irregulars would be needed at home to deal with domestic partisans. Even if you shut down the internet right now, it would take years of hard propaganda to stem the tide of disgruntled revolutionaries. Even a direct foreign land invasion would not be guaranteed to stem the tide as, after imposing conscription, some segment of the population would see Russian or possibly even Chinese troops as liberators.

The US Government would not survive a second draft.

Then why do anything?
>not wanting to die amoungst brothers that believed in you and your cause

>instead would die alone, a coward who did nothing

They just get people in dribs and drabs so no one will give a fuck enough.

People hate each other over the internet and from a distance but irl people will probably have enough solidarity to make for decent troops.

You don't need to be a big muscly alpha to shoot a gun in fact I bet that's a hindrance in battle quite often.

Glad I'm an old fag at times.

Please let this be real.

All wars were like this that we have any records of. Even in the civil war they found muskets that were loaded multiple times in a row so it looked like they were doing something. It is natural for most people to not want to kill, they generally avoid it if possible.