Brit/pol/ - British Soap Slags Edition

>Theresa May plays down Angela Merkel's hand in Brexit negotiations as Supreme Court appeal over Article 50 reaches final day
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/08/supreme-court-brexit-appeal-day-four-live/

>Revealed: The 89 Brexit rebel MPs, and whether their constituents voted Leave or Remain
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/08/revealed-89-brexit-rebel-mps-whether-constituents-voted-leave/

>Government to respond in Brexit case
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38247937

>Live: Last day of Supreme Court Brexit case
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-37976580

>REVEALED: The full list of 89 MPs who voted AGAINST Brexit in Article 50 Commons clash
express.co.uk/news/politics/741039/Article-50-list-89-Labour-Conservative-SNP-Plaid-Cymru-MPs-voted-against-Brexit

>Angela Merkel does not hold the key to Brexit says Theresa May
express.co.uk/news/politics/741204/Angela-Merkel-not-key-Brexit-Theresa-May-European-Union-Germany-EU

>…British Parliament Votes 461 to 89 For Government’s Brexit Timetable
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/08/british-parliament-votes-461-89-governments-brexit-timetable/

>Revealed: Tens of Millions Lavished on Hidden Costs of Immigration Industry
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/08/revealed-tens-millions-lavished-hidden-costs-immigration-industry/

>MPs vote to trigger article 50 after government agrees to reveal plan
theguardian.com/politics/2016/dec/07/keir-starmer-calls-for-detailed-brexit-plan-after-mps-vote-to-trigger-article-50

>What the papers say: Article 50 debate, Brexit ‘fog’ and ‘looney Labourites’
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/papers-say-article-50-debate-brexit-fog-looney-labourites/

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/08/eu-unveils-new-300m-space-egg-hq-europa-brussels/?WT.mc_id=tmg_share_tw
google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj6otjI9OXQAhWCDBoKHVrUABQQjRwIBw&url=https://www.pinterest.com/pin/403212972857982071/&psig=AFQjCNHk2cSkeBdPprPyiLRPh8F9oly4rA&ust=1481331639343686
youtube.com/watch?v=cx2IUcLt050
twitter.com/AndrewNeilHair/status/807026525640019969
youtu.be/v4yOa3tBrB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tories are cucks
Anime posters are paedos
Farage is a faggot

Andrew Neil and Pete Doherty
>"it took them 3 weeks to mop up the blood"
>"HAHAHA"

>"what happened at the Bataclan, which was such a horrible, terrible event..."
>"we didn't play that badly"

Top Fucking KEK. Fucking hell. Some of the best television of the year.

she needs a proper shagging

15-17 yo girls are the best

My OC when I realised the barrister arguing against Brexit is Jewish and the plaintiff is a black woman from Guyana.

Just a coincidence that Jews are working hand in hand with niggers to undermine the white majority, I guess.

Utter cunt. It's amazing how people like him are repeatedly exposed as having absolute contempt for the real working class.

combo breaker!"!!!!!!

It was great. I feel sorry for Andrew there though because I understood why he laughed when he did, Pete Doherty being a drug-addled mess was the root of the issue.

>EU unveils new £300m 'Space Egg' HQ – the 'Europa' in Brussels

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/08/eu-unveils-new-300m-space-egg-hq-europa-brussels/?WT.mc_id=tmg_share_tw

A FUCKING EGG

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

WITTNEY WOULD GET PUMPED

Anybody got a live count for Sleaford?

mfw

Pathetic attempt desu m8

whats the age of consent in the motherland??

why does everyone on Eastenders pretend Whitney is fit?

>it's another depression and dissociation episode

Sorry m8. You got absolutely rekt there.

BUT WHO'LL WANK ME OFF WHEN I GET TOO OLD??

Completely agree. Looks just like a bird I was shagging last year, miss her. She was dirty as fuck.

16+ only mate. Sorry.

A fucking egg..... Jesus christ.

Bloke was an utter gobshite who was playing the audience.

why does he talk like a fucking down syndrome tho

Was it autism?

she's a fucking munter

MARIA>>>>>

FILLIPINO GIRLS OF A QUESTIONABLE AGE, THAT'S WHO!

Do we actually have flips here btw?

ruby was best eastenders girl, prove me wrong

HAHAHA fuck that old mup

His shtick was sort of funny in the 90s, he's crusty old shit now.

Northerners are the niggers of England

That blonde slag Sophie was with was pretty damn hot. She gives off an impression that she would be open to anything.

r8 my first meme

edited for readability.

Events have conspired against me, I'm sorry ma'am, I have failed you.

God save the queen.

Because she literally is. Whoever the fuck you just posted is a mess. Find a better pixel count so we can judge properly. In the mean time, enjoy this

Fuck the Pope!

The New Statesman is probably the most tolerable left wing publication except that cunt and Laurie Penny the fucking kike

Most of us voted leave you twat, pakis are the niggers of England.

>16+ only
14 - Andorra, Austria, Bulgaria, Estonia, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Portugal, San Marino,
15 - Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Greece, Iceland, Monaco, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden

>Freckles
>Nose moved a lot when inhaling

Nah mate

>us

>ywn lez off with Maria

>t. bush dodger.

delete this

>Greece
>giving a shit about the wogs

based on this famous image btw

Depends on your age though. Assuming you're over 18, barely any of them count.

And stop fucking fantasising about children you sad cunt

ummmmmm racist much?

Just got me pot noodle fired up lads

fuck off you nonce

>ifunny
kek

Distinct lack of "soap slags" itt

I drank a load of red Bull to stay up for Are Neil but now i think I'm going to have a heart attack. I hate this stuff.

btfo

google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj6otjI9OXQAhWCDBoKHVrUABQQjRwIBw&url=https://www.pinterest.com/pin/403212972857982071/&psig=AFQjCNHk2cSkeBdPprPyiLRPh8F9oly4rA&ust=1481331639343686

>tfw no british slag gf

why live?

Post your favourite song, lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=cx2IUcLt050

Fucking topper m8. You rekt that essex boi so hard.
2 Year rule always applies until school leaving age you faggot. You never wanted to buck the lasses in your secondary school? Shameful.

trust me you dont want that.

> 300 million
Waste of money

banged a 16 yo lass with my Welsh mate earlier today. It's not atrocious you know

Video of the car crash

twitter.com/AndrewNeilHair/status/807026525640019969

>google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj6otjI9OXQAhWCDBoKHVrUABQQjRwIBw&url=https://www.pinterest.com/pin/403212972857982071/&psig=AFQjCNHk2cSkeBdPprPyiLRPh8F9oly4rA&ust=1481331639343686

How is it that you have a man who single-handedly represents everything that is good about your country and its history, yet he isn't your head of state?
Also since Corbyn has largely rendered labour ineffectual, will the next elections be primarily UKIP vs Tories?

Yes

>google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj6otjI9OXQAhWCDBoKHVrUABQQjRwIBw&url=https://www.pinterest.com/pin/403212972857982071/&psig=AFQjCNHk2cSkeBdPprPyiLRPh8F9oly4rA&ust=1481331639343686

sort it out m7

what age are you?

youtu.be/v4yOa3tBrB8

A true Briton. Bravo.

Try green tea and it's more healthy for you

Yes. When I was in secondary school. If you're 18+ and you're still scheming on 14 or 15 year olds you're either a wog or an arab.

Just cringed even more realising when Doherty says 'it's not funny is it' Neil responds with 'I think it is funny'

>wanting a degenerate soapdodger that has a court date due and can only afford to sustain herself on Iceland frozen kievs

No, you don't.

20s

Is it true that the housing market is fucked and people are buying their first home at 30 or is it a meme?

I had a cup at work and wanted to fall asleep immediately

A significant amount though? Don't think I've ever seen one. Thought I did but it turns out they were East Timoran.

It's true.

>people are buying their first home at 30

try 40

classic tart with a heart incoming

couldn't be fucked saving, peter is such a beast

HA! Brilliant TV

What did you eat or drink before that?

couldnt be fucked saving it nigger

Anyone got a link to the question time?

holy fucking shit

I know people buying in their 30s but it's with significant help from their parents.

Not really, majority work as nurses in NHS. So most live near the hospitals. In London the majority use to live in Earls Court

>Anonymous (ID: It44Cs8U) 12/09/16(Fri)01:03:16 No.102115001 ▶
>File: 1461048081666.png (194 KB, 500x334)
>
>Yes

savage, 20-25 or 25-30

>Lab might now finish fifth in Sleaford behind the Linc Independents

JUST

Of course it's fucked. I don't know anyone under 40 who owns a house. This whole country is fucking terrible in every way but anywhere else wouldn't be home reeeeee.

On a night shift so probably a microwave meal and some biscuits

people who take money from their parents over the age of the 18 are parasitic cunts and should be put into camps

What happened? Are you alright?