We're just like you, except were fuckin funny bitch!

>we're just like you, except were fuckin funny bitch!

Anyone else sad to see Trey and Matt become irrelevant old faggots pathetically trying to convince us that they 'still got it'?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C_zKLf_j3vw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lol they are just white cucks who think they are still relevant.

Although i dont know of a single other show comedy central has so i think thats the only show comedy central has thats still somewhat popular?

Who knows

reminder that assburgers and member berries are an attempt to shame those intelligent enough to see that southpark has been shit since 2008.

Well they themselves have admitted plenty of times that they've gotten up their own ass with the show's preachiness.

The new seasons are so pop culture induced shit they might as well be Simpsons 2.0. The jokes are only "funny" in the moment.

It's more like they just gave up on caring about the quality of the show.

Next year that show will be 20 years old.

Fucking hell I'm old.

Turn off the TVJEW

Isn't one of the a heeb?

>Start season 19 making fun of liberals and sjws.
>End the season supporting sjw and making tweek and craig gay, and then shill for hillary so hard that you break your tradition of making two plots for the election night, so you fuck the entire season with completely rewrited nonsense.

Wew

t-trey?

This season was a disaster. Hopefully they are done with season-long serial storylines like their episode titled said.

fuck this season sucked anus. the could have done so much

honestly I'm thinking about writing them a letter to tell them not to give up on that format, I really liked it, personally I think it's the sort of thing that can be dissected, honestly I thought it was plenty funny and smart, and maybe I'm autistic but I prefer this format and I think they should do it again for the sake that they ARE getting a lot better each season and if they keep doing it I bet they can make some masterful shit. Don't go back to the old ways, DONT DO IT BOYS!

what

I miss old southpark with no current events bullshit.

Just fun kid adventures.

Now between the heavy plot and continuity watching an episode for a second time sucks.

This. 4th grade slice of life was best south park.

I agree there is a lot of potential with this format. I just really hope they stop the current events shit.

Yeah last season was good. This one had its moments but just flew off the handle after Trump won. I don't know how they plan it exactly. Supposedly they do all the work each week which makes it sound like they just craft a rambling incoherent week-to-week story.

But if they actually plan it well in advance, they could pull it off. The thing is last year had several episodes like the yelp reviewer episode that, while still in the serial continuity, were not about the main story.

I agree with the other posters though that there needs to be a return to "boys being boys" instead of this constant topical political grind. They have always touched on politics, but not to this extent.

forgot to tag

It was always pop culture induced. You were just too young to see it.

that has been the whole problem I miss a completely different episode each week. However I can't say I blame them for doing the last two seasons this way considering how much topic they are trying to cover. I can't imagine the next season being anything like the last two unless there is something big enough they think they feel needs a whole season to do.

I still think its funny but I think it needs to find itself again.

They've made over 200 episodes. You run out of ideas eventually.

The fuck are you talking about? They've been doing current events topical episodes for 20 fucking years

Only difference now is the production cycle is shorter

I agree, they're afraid to lose that edge of being like this mirror of reality, and it is a really fucking cool effect, but I could go a season without it if it means a much more coherent and ultimately satisfying experience. But then again, it may not be south park if that's the case.

Every other thing Comedy Central puts out is either a shit live-action show (Workaholics was alright though) or a trippy diet-[as] animation (Moonbeam City was eh).

Comedy Central needs South Park just like [as] needs McFarlane shit.

It had pop culture references it didn't Base it's entire identity around pop culture like it does now. Compare seasons 1-3 to 20 whatever the fuck they're on now.

yeah but last season, you can't even compare it to this one in terms of how important the narrative was. It was still there but this time around it was like fucking Breaking Bad, cliff hangers every episode.

Wrong.

They do that so they can keep up the super cool "1 week to air XD" format. It's easier to write one general story line that will span 10 episodes because each e[episode can get about 80% done, so it isn't nearly as hard as going soup to nuts every single week.

Like every procrastinator, they will keep taking short cuts because they think short cuts and half assing it is efficient.

DEAR Sup Forums,
THE WOOL IS BEING PULLED OVER YOUR EYES AND YOU ARE CHEERING FOR IT
TRUMP IS BRINGING IN OTHER BILLIONAIRE BUISNESSMEN INTO THE WHITE HOUSE BRINGING US CLOSER TO 1984 STYLE LIVING AND TRUE OLEGHARKY. YOU ARE THE RESISTANCE, IT'S TIME TO STOP FIGHTING YOUR FRIENDS!

I'm from littleton.

I loved seasons 1―16 but haven't seen any season since then. It's sad to hear south park is no longer good.

your name was Give Way before
Lol, it is still good. Just watch Season 19 you little fanatic

I thought this episode was ok, not so much the season as a whole. Turns out the trolls were the good guys playing 6d chess for the future of humanity all along, women aren't funny, mars is easy while society is hard and Trump may serve better with his direct line to "kyle" than conniving politicians did.

>Anyone else sad to see Trey and Matt become irrelevant old faggots pathetically trying to convince us that they 'still got it'?
It is sad, but all comedy from one source gets stale after a while.

Examples:

Simpsons
Chappell Show
Tim and Eric's awesome show
Etc:

Comedy is edgy and helps us laugh at things that we never would say outloud....Eventually we come to expect more of the same from the same sources.

Of the shows I mentioned, only 1 is still in production...and it is quite different and not nearly as funny as it was way back in the day (I was a watcher when it was new)

The other 2 programs did what I feel is a perfect amount. Any more from chappell or Tim/Eric could have sunk the whole premise of the show.

Keep in mind, I know Tim is a total cuck. However, his collaboration with Eric made for great comedy. His recent political and professional works have really left a bad taste in my mouth.

wat

You guys are ghey, man, I dont think they lost it at all. They're literally on the same side of the political spectrum they always have been.

Yes.... They even made a joke about it in an interview. The curly headed fuck is a jew. And the blond made fun of him for it, but they turned it into a joke on racism that wasnt racist

littleton ma?

I think he meant colorado

excuse
my
english
but
southpark
is
still
my
favorite
show

Stopped watching after the trump victory episode, the show is an incoherent mess and has lost every shred of humor from the past seasons. There's just an air of desperation this time around.

>Chappell show
Chappelle never got stale he just couldn't handle the pressure of media fame and contracts, people of all stripes were crushed when he absconded to Africa, the man was a comic genius. Replace it with spongebob and you've got another good example of corporate greed draining the life out of a once great television series, except in this case specifically an animated family program.

Last season was good. This season sucked. They have a combined networth of $650 million. They have no incentive to be good anymore. They have no way of understanding the day to day reality of average Americans. They either need to go way off into the deep end of their imagination (like Rick and Morty) and forget satire, or they should retire.

trey wants to do something important

Chappelle never gottime to become stale.

That show was the greatest thing on earth because it shit on everyone equally.

No TV show should run for longer than 10 years, and even that is pushing it.

I don't think any show exists where the best season has been after season 5 or 6 at the absolute latest.

doctorwho

thats what happens when your show runs for decades

Your right the best season was not before 5 or 6 because they are all fucking equally terrible.

Sorry, I don't watch children's television.

BTFO:(

This season sucked. I miss the way this crap used to be. Though still into pop-culture, it was still kinda funny. Now it has decreased in quality ten fold. I'm mad that I watched this whole thing and didn't even laugh once. It's been like this for me for four seasons straight.

Oh yeah and

go...away..evil...dogger

yeah this

holy god man

you deserve slavery

w

x

'Y

z

go away evil dogger

Go away ebil dogger

I liked last season. This season, I dunno what the fuck happened. I assumed they are trying to make a movie and need to suck the right dicks and those dicks don't belong to their audience.

>Member when south park was good!!!!!

This is the exact shit they were making fun of. No one cares about your shitty opinions.

This season sucked, but I don't think any episode will ever disappoint me as much as the zip lining episode. That was the time I gave up on the show. Last season was weirdly good, but it's regressed into the shit that's been it's status quo for most of the last 5 or so years

>le epic rick roll may may in 2007+9

OH MAN I WAS TROLED SO HARD XD

Always Sunny In Philadelphia

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia has strong seasons still.

>This is the exact shit they were making fun of. No one cares about your shitty opinions.

And JJ Abrams has saved South Park and turned it into an inoffensive show that is safe for ALL people to watch. Such a tolerant progression :^)

really?

no its a reference to the new season of SP. JJ abrams reboots the national anthem to make it more inclusive to those offended by it, just like he fixed star wars by making it more appealing to wider demographics.

SP is trying to do the same i guess.

sunnymind

t. sjw who thinks south park is still relevant

vete perrito malvado

Yeah

the previous season was super redpilled
and now this season is bluepilled to the max
what happened?

explain

>mfw they did the Rickroll
this stopped being funny 8 years ago

I'm praying that the new game coming out is at least somewhat good, but I'm probably not watching the show any more.

They're not letting the show die gracefully and its bleeding viewership. I really would not be shocked to see South Park cancelled in a few seasons.

While my favorite SP season was probably 10, watch the episodes from the early seasons and compare them to the new one. The ideas were fresher, the jokes better, there was more originality, and there was far less preachiness than today. The shows head got entirely stuck its own ass I think around the time of the episode "You're getting old" in S15 which is retrospect is where it all started going wrong. I think thats where it really jumped the shark. The show just got too serious and up its own ass, they went full Tim Buckley miscarriage plotline and just kept getting more serious.

youtube.com/watch?v=C_zKLf_j3vw

Theyve been very funny over the years. Rhetorically they introduced some good poison to america, sadly, but they did other stuff that was good too. Definitely over the shark now. Simpsons did it! (good episodes and writing replaced with bad, late in life of show)

the entire character of PC principal and the roasting of the overly sensitive left, the shitting on of safe spaces, the whole thing about liberal gentrification to poorer parts of cities, did you not watch it?
now this season has just been
>OY VEY WE -*CANNOT*- LET GARRISON (TRUMP) GET ELECTED I MEAN COME ON IT'S 2016

south park will only stop when matt and trey don't want to continue to make it. even if the ratings are dropping, they will never cancel it. what other draw does comedy central have, trevor noah?

I still watch Workaholics.

cuck

What comedies do you watch?

cory in the house

>Creator of South Park taking his coalburner wife to NBA game to window shop for bulls.
South Park is the epitome of my wife's black son cuckoldry

You probably watch Big Bang theory like a good goy after watching some sportsball

Pic related is why South Park will NEVER ridicule niggers or race-mixing, ever again.

Still wonder why South Park isn't funny or relevant anymore?

Fucking coal burner and kike faggot

>2001 + 15
>still watching South Park
ISHIGDIGGY

>literally my coalburner wife's son
th-thanks, jews

>new family-friendly, anti-racist South Park

>when your toddler daughter asks why Daddy sleeps in a shed

>my wife's son
Always remember, the USA belongs to Israel and you were meant to serve us! Never forget, dumb goyim.

>FuckingNormies.mp3

last one, these pics make my blood boil and I'm literally shaking right now. Wow, just wow.

what a terrible ending to a terrible show

This season was terrible. They're just embarrassing themselves now. The should just cancel this shit.

They haven't "had it" since season 4.