What do you realistically expect from the Trump's presidency?

What do you realistically expect from the Trump's presidency?

>inb4 kill all the niggas!!11!!1!1!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZAEWoLR2iPg
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>deport spics
>build wall
>twist EUs arm into dealing with their shitskin problem
>negotiate better trade deals and bring wealth/industry back to the US
>expand 2nd amendment
>appoint conservative justices
>end pointless middle eastern conflicts
>avoid WW3 w/ russia
>audit the fed

Huge tax cuts for the rich
No wall built
Robots keep taking the jobs of americans
Trump increases the 20 trillion debt by 30% at least

>Build wall
Poe's Law

>Builds a border wall/fence. It's not as grand as he claimed but at least it mostly works.
>Deports some illegals, grants amnesty to others in order to get popularity for re-election.
>Does some good things for gun rights to keep his base happy.
>Offers tax incentives to companies that hire American workers.
>Changes some things about our trade policy but congress prevents him from going nuts with tariffs and shit.
>Plenty of gaffs, feuds, and liberals calling for his impeachment.
Nothing too crazy or fantastic, but at least a step in the right direction.

thoughts on this ?

u think ur smarter than u actually are m8

A yuuuuge disappointment. Believe me folks, it's gonna be yuuuuuuuuuge!

Nothing.

Nothing is going to change. People freak out every 4 years about how things are going to be different and then the world continues on like it always has.

assmad shitskinned spic

As are you

memes aside, give real arguments

>Enforcement of immigration laws
>A stronger southern border
>Peaceful relations with Russia
>Companies get incentives not to outsource their jobs
>Pro 2a Supreme Court
>4 years of liberal asshurt
>A government that doesn't pander to identity politics

You're a retard if you thought Trump was going to go all 1488 gas the kikes on everyone.

#6 and #8 are only things that will happen. The guy doesn't have the macivellian tact that most gifted politicians have. Not to mention most of his promises are a fluff to boost his populist base.

It isn't Poe's Law.

Don't start with your pseudo-intellectual bullshit.

Here's a red pill for you: Drug Cartels are real.

(Watch Narcos for an easy to absorb/entertaining medium to come across this knowledge).

After Pablo Escobar's death, do you think all that drug trafficking just stopped?

No. it was replaced. (((By Who))) is up to you to decide on.

But the reality is there is a whole BLACK MARKET, that activelydeals back and form, The CIA knows about it - God knows what they do about it.

Building that wall will close down that very real market. (((They))) do not like that. (((They))) will retaliate.

>It won't be some butt hurt liberal/immigrant

World peace and a new golden age for America.

He'll make immigration easier for europeans

youtu.be/ZAEWoLR2iPg

what argument you fucking commie??? its completely baseless and straight out of his dirty beaner ass.

-The wall will be built
-illegal immigration will be stopped
-Illegals who have committed crimes will be deported
-taxes will be cut across the board
-tariffs will be created and enforced saving some jobs
-economy will do slightly better

He's not "locking her up", he's not going to enfore any racial policies because ironically he's not actually a racist. He won't overturn roe v wade, and he won't touch gay marriage. I doubt he can bring back that many jobs either.

That's about it desu. I doubt he could do much more, our country is severely fucked and will need a full collapse before we return to greatness. Trump is sort of like the morphine you give your grandpa as he's dying so that his pain is eased and he feels at peace.

>memes

>t. Master cum gargling trumplet
Trump already surrounded himself with cronies and crooks yet you faggots are still gargling on his dried cum like pre election times.

>automation is baseless and straight bullshit
Trumpweenie logic

I just want a Wall, Congressional term limits, strict constructionist SC Judges, and better relations with Russia. Also to tell Rapefugees to fuck off.

Tax cuts for rich raise income inquality even further
Ice caps melt, Florida is lost
WW3 started on night when Trump gets triggered by a tweet from China at 3AM

>this assmad
i'd be pretty offended too if my neighboring country wanted to build a gigantic fucking wall to keep us out

you're human garbage though, pedro

>-The wall will be built

It'll be a glorified fence.

Wew! It's really Poe's Law hours!

This. Keep your shit skins at your side of the border.

Mostly Republican policies, strong immigration reform/wall, and ease in passing all of it with Republican control over the federal govt.

But what I look forward to is this ending of govt waste business.
If he trims down the bureaucratic waste as if it were his own business and helped streamline and effectively maximize how tax dollars are spent, then idgaf about what else happens.

This is an advantage of having a billionaire not beholden to special interests

Doesn't work like that.

You have to remember, The Media REALLY raddled people's minds.

Faggot

explain why a border wall is ridiculous for the purpose of stifling illegal immigration and drug smuggling

>"Faggot"
And that's how you know you've won

It's not about whether it's a good idea, it's about whether Donny will do it, and Donny's to busy molesting 13-year-old girls to be bothered.

>nothing but ad hominem and a verbose 'u mad'
Trumplets have the thinnest skin

It doesn't achieve anything against drug smuggling, aside from making things harder for mules and small time traffickers, which make up a small part of the market

There's really no reason it won't get done. It would be relatively inexpensive to build. It'd be very beneficial to the socioeconomic state of our country, and it was the crux of his campaign.

As I presumed earlier, you're retarded.

>It doesn't achieve anything against drug smuggling
How exactly is a gigantic border wall not a significant obstacle to gangs and cartels trafficking drugs across the border?

That he's actually much more liberal than anything.

Nothing will change given the neo-cohens in congress.

Those are some pretty fancy claims. Do you have any sources to back that up?

Because organized crime deals in much larger quantities than what a few mules (who are actively being hunted in the border) can transport, they've got better methods to smuggle drugs that aren't impeded in any way by a wall.

Mules and people riding bikes to cross the border and that kind of shit are mostly methods used by small time traffickers, as the scale of transporting goods goes up you can't do it like that

you know we now have a president that won't be complicit in cartel drug running like obama was, right?

you know we have technology that can detect underground tunnels no problem, right?

typical low IQ spicshit

>What do you realistically expect from the Trump's presidency?

What the media doesn't want.

That's why I support trump, because the media is doing EVERYTHING in their power to keep him from office.

more of the same , the president is not the "president".
our country has fallen, jfk was the last "president".
the rest are traitor cia ss natzi's.

>the media is doing EVERYTHING in their power to keep him from office.

Which just makes me want him in office even more.

That's why it's so easy to find out the truth....

Just look for what the media doesn't want you to know.

>you know we now have a president that won't be complicit in cartel drug running like obama was, right?
I don't think Obama had any influence in drug trafficking aside from allowing the most reasonable cartel to grow so that the others could be culled. Aside from that I don't think there's any evidence of the US president or US government employees allowing the mass trafficking of drugs at your borders.
>you know we have technology that can detect underground tunnels no problem, right?
So? Having technology doesn't mean it's applicable, practical, affordable, or entirely effective.

Also, tunnels aren't the main Wyatt in which drugs are transported either, inbred angsty pussy.
>typical low IQ spicshit
You're so fucking mad at being corrected you even posted le mad bantz trump reaction meme for epic extra points lmao

Circus show or nuclear war.

Moderate conservative presidency

no major surprises

Full retard. Great job meeting my expectations.

The jobs trump may recover will be nothing compared to what will be lost to automation in the next 10 years, assuming he stays in the office for 2 terms.

What seems unreasonable about what I've posted?

Trump "accidentally" showed a document confirming that the wall is getting built.
Also robots taking more and more jobs is something that would happen regardless or if they had chosen Trump, Hillary, or Jeb.

All the more reason to deport all the third world unskilled labor. Robots can pick our lettuce without shitting in the fields and spreading coliform.

>Trump "accidentally" showed a document confirming that the wall is getting built.
The wall may or may not happen, ultimately I don't think much will change. If anything he'll probably do a half assed job.
>Also robots taking more and more jobs is something that would happen regardless or if they had chosen Trump, Hillary, or Jeb.
And trump didn't even touch this topic with a ten feet pole before, nor after the election, hmm, really activates the almonds

>I don't think
gee that's an understatement

>So? Having technology doesn't mean it's applicable, practical, affordable, or entirely effective.
They find tunnels all the time, pedro. stupid fuck

>Also, tunnels aren't the main Wyatt in which drugs are transported either
We have this thing called the coast guard, antonio. What other way is there to transport drugs? Are your mexican warlocks going to open portals?

>inbred angsty pussy
imagine being such a low quality group of people that an orange reality TV star gets elected in the nation above you solely because he promised to build a huge wall to keep you out rofl

stay in spicland, mexishit

No more somalians flooding my state.

>no muslims is all I really ask for

But killing all the niggers would be so great, it really would make america great again

We will build a water filled moat around the wall so it you try to tunnel under it your shit gets flooded with water and dead mexicans

Source?
:^]

>What Trump said vs what some beaner thinks.
>And trump didn't even touch this topic with a ten feet pole
Maybe because nobody mentioned it. He didn't talk about pedophile bestiality either.

>>What Trump said vs what some beaner thinks.
You mean
>what my god emperor's jizzhole promised
Until it's built there is nothing to argue, faggot
>>And trump didn't even touch this topic with a ten feet pole
>Maybe because nobody mentioned it. He didn't talk about pedophile bestiality either.
Hillary actually talked about the issue.

Don't you find it strange that trump didn't touch on the issue that's been shrinking available jobs in the order of millions for decades? Certainly it's very relevant to him since he made a promise to get back jobs.

hey pussy, reply to this

I'm just pointing out the fact that Trump's word has much, much more value than yours.
>Until it's built there is nothing to argue, faggot
Ok. Thread over then. See you in a few months.

This.

And this.