Mup da doo didda gib dat bix nood ooga

Mup da doo didda gib dat bix nood ooga

What the fuck does any of that even mean?

this is how niggers communicate they are masters at not knowing their own language english

wtf is a self snitching nigger

ayo hol up :-D
bip da doo dibba

>I might delete my social media because I feel people on here are excessively fake and overly materialistic.

A few commas would go a long way.

hahahahhahahaha you broke that down in like a sentence hahah

MUHFUGGIN

Someone who posts about their illegal activities online

thank you sir

I listen to a ton of recoded wire taps and go over a lot of intercepted text messages at my job so for better or worse I'm fluent in this kind of language

fluent in nigger ebonics
do you also understand cholo spanglish

>dat feelz when oog waz kang bug wah los in dah histry

I am prepared to delete both of my Facebook accounts every day as I tire of people gossiping about everybody else. These people are degenerate however they act as if they are otherwise. Degenerate women post half naked images of themselves, people post self incriminating images, men act as if they are reputable but pursue disreputable women who expose their children to inappropriate content such as the imbibement of marijuana. People of all shapes and sizes are displaying ostentatious tendencies by showing off their fake firearms and forged designer wear (often purchased with money procured by the party's matriarch). Lies and rumors appear on my time line every god dam daylord help me to understand these dumb fuck is

some of it. But it's so context based. Like "si lo" is a common phrase that can mean so many things yet nothing without context. And some times they will make weird congations (think "sup") like tato is "esta todo" which some how means understood/aiite

yes their is no logic behind it, its a cluster fuck of spanish and english

Do it. Or just never use it.

Only check about once every couple months at most.

>lord help me to understand these dumb fucks

I grew up around a lot of Yiddish so i can kind of hear the logic when it's said but over text message with no typos, tildes, puncution, and makeshift spelling it comes off as so fucking random. Plus they are noramlly speaking in code which adds another level of confusion.

I see a lot of 'inconsistent burritos'

Sorry with typos and no tidles...

>Only check about once every couple months at most
This is what I try to do, I've moved throughout my life, so I have friends (real friends not fb "friends") who live far from me so I can keep in touch with using social media, because it's a lot simpler than emails and shit.