en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholas_Trist
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cuz ur too pussy to fight spics sadly

too many additional points of invasion
imagine having to guard that entire coastline

that's canadian clay!

The reason we don't own the Baja peninsula is because of this man:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholas_Trist

He was sent by President Polk to Mexico to negotiate the peace treaty, and was given the express order to include Baja in the land transfer agreement, but he failed because he was a hippie loser.

Polk was pissed as fuck at him and fired him, but the treaty had already been negotiated by then.

fish tacos

It's for vacation

It's full of hipsters and shitskins pretending to be whites, I'm sure you guys want to deal with that.

You can still own land there, bro.
It's cheap and for some reason there is a growing american expat community.
Thought I'd recommend Baja Sur because less people live there and there are amazing beaches

Anyway both states have a very low population

decapitations

Donkey shows

just a desert shit hole full of whores and drug dealers.

Is it safe? I can't see that many cartels operating in those states since it's kind of away from the main drug routes (from south america, up through central america and mexico and then across the border into texas).

They can just try to come here and take back Santy Anny's leg!

Yes, it is safe.
As I said both states have a low population, the deeper you go to the south the less people there is.

Most people live close to the the border, so the rest is very nice. As I said many americans and canadians have made their home there, is kinda like the florida phenomenon but with californian climate

yes the coast is all foreign owned and they have gated communities. mexican cartels dont really target foreigners they fuck with themselves

honestly you can buy a mansion on the beach and live like a baller. mexican constituition prevents americans owning land in mexico except along the coast

Why couldn't a new treaty be made to acquire Baja California for the remainder 10 million left over from the previous purchase?

What an absolute piece of shit.

How much would you need in savings to live comfortably and not worry about work? When I was in Mexico everything was cheap, so I can't imagine you need too much per year.

at this point its polluted as shit its
we would have to clean the place up like a motherfuker

>mexican constituition prevents americans owning land in mexico except along the coast

No, it doesn't

On the contrary there used to be ban for foreigners to own land along the coast.
Luckily that prohibition no longer exists

once you buy the house maybe 30 k for a mansion no tax just get supplies and water filter and youd be fine. in mexico tax is paid once a year and its only like 100 bucks

yes it does like americans cant own land inland i researched this only on the coast of mexico

Mexico is very cheap. With a yearly income of 20,000 you would be considered a rich man

I meant like at the time in the 1840s.

The CTO of my company retired and looked for the best place in the world to retire into the sunset, he chose that spot and I hear he is happy as fuck

lots of white hippies and retired old people live in baja they fucking fish all day or just stay in their compounds. its dirt cheap and on the beach like living in california but warmer

Maybe you're confused, the reform was made recently (2014?, 2015?)
But now foreigners can own land both inland and on the coast

Sounds pretty sweet. If I get a Mexican bitch pregnant in Mexico do i have to pay child support

i know it was real tho because all mexicans in the states own land in mexico and you never see white people inland. i mean you can buy whole ranches acres and acres. in the 80s my dad bought 40 acres in veracruz for 4000 dollars. know its worth like 80 thousand and its tropical rainforest before my grandma jacked it

no

also drugs are decrimilized in mexico know if you have small quantities. you can even have acid if its like a tab

We already own the pacific.

This is pretty awesome. Why doesn't everyone just move to the Baja?

they are. old people communities already exsist
gated communities are their too. the only downside is you need like satelight internet

yeah but those islands have like 1 mile of coastline each
baja adds like 1500 miles

We conquered that shit in almost one fell swoop. If you'd like to learn more about our quick pacific expansion, check out a book called Overthrow by Stephen Kinzer

There are a lot of americans living there if I recall correctly.

plus no one's travelling 5000 miles to illegally enter guam, you could raft across the bay to baja from mexico and be in the US in 2 hours

what, no internet?

fuck that shit

just satelight internet

"File does not exist" my ass!

This man is extremely relevant to any discussion of fighting Mexicans.

The geographical equivalent of collecting doodads. We should have kept the Philippines. And Japan.

in the 19th century, there was a phenomena called "filibustering" which involved white men going down to Mexico and central and South America to conquer other countries. The US had to pass laws prohibiting this. I repeat, white men in the 19th century were so manly and bored, they would conquer other countries because they could. Baja California was a favorite destination.