Even atheists must defend Christianity

It's the only way to defend Western Civilization, how is that not glaringly obvious?

1st, you can be racist/tribalist without being religious
2nd, most scientists/science-ists are claiming that race is more of a cultural construct than a genetic one - make of that what you will.

>most scientists/science-ists are claiming that race is more of a cultural construct than a genetic one
lol ok Bill Nye the science actor. Social scientists aren't proper scientists, just moral philosophers who LARP as real ones

lol you fucking illiterate retard, read the first paragraph not just the red underline.

>In 2004, for example, Francis Collins, then head of the National Human Genome Research Institute and now director of the National Institutes of Health, called race a “flawed” and “weak” concept and argued that science needed to move beyond race

I'm not saying that there aren't differences in everything that makes a black person who he/she is. But those differences are in skin color, in culture, geography, and history etc. far more than they are genetic.

Don't keep yourself scientifically illiterate to suit a narrative. Evolve it.

> Genetics has an impact on pretty much everything and determines our phenotype but I'm just going to ignore that because it sounds bad.
Seriously the level of science denial in this is ridiculous, you would never argue that a golden retriever is the same as a Great Dane or a Newfoundland or anything even remotely close, even though their level of genetic variation isn't all that far off from that of humans. All we are is genes in an environment, nothing more, and nothing less. To deny the overwhelming impact that genetics has in determining who we are is nothing short of wishful thinking.

>Be atheist
>Claim that you can be racist while being atheist
>Claim that race doesn't exist

Atheism everyone

>lol you fucking illiterate retard
You sound nervous, must be time to lash out.
>read the first paragraph not just the red underline
I made that image, it's my textbook.
>In 2004, for example, Francis Collins, then head of the National Human Genome Research Institute and now director of the National Institutes of Health, called race a “flawed” and “weak” concept and argued that science needed to move beyond race
that's not in the image I posted
>called race a “flawed” and “weak” concept and argued that science needed to move beyond race
Regardless, that's what we call an opinion; you know how to distinguish? Why would he think we need to move beyond it? Do you think he was implying the Boasian definition you recited in the previous post was in the preferable one?

lol

>Don't keep yourself scientifically illiterate to suit a narrative. Evolve it.
Cute pablum, but science isn't a rhetorical exercise. The fact is that race is a biological construct, not a social one.

Concept =/= theory

>doesnt understand atheism is simply a lack of belief in a god/gods

Theism, everybody.

I'm still waiting to find out why the salty fag I replied to was quoting that line and telling me it was in the image I posted here

I'm an atheist and I approve this message

A man can say something in one place earlier/later while still putting out information at a different time.

Christianity originated in Middle East though. In fact, christianity and islam have common routs.

>implying Muhammad and Titus Flavius had anything common
What are you smoking my friend?

>Common routs

Mohammad was a pagan before creating his religion and he was an Arab. He was neither semitic nor Christian. The only thing his faith has got in common with Christianity is that he acknowledged Jesus in order to get as many converts as possible, because the region at that time was basically Christian.

Besides acknowledging Jesus the two have nothing in common.

>routs

This should have been the indicator for you. Lmao

Atheists don't WANT to
And atheists don't have enough kids

Take the breadpill.

>Take the breadpill
wuts this

The Bread of Life

The breadpill contains the true redpill; it's even in the name

>it's even in the name
>Bread
>read
>read =/= red
how ironic

Isn't that a Hitler quote?

>Isn't that a Hitler quote?
no it's a Bernie quote

Bread.
bREaD.
And you can know it from getting read... on Scripture. :^)

All cringe deliberate pretending to be "hip" aside, it's true.

>Bread.
>bREaD.
But doing it in that numerological style, it also says:
>Bread
>BreAD
So maybe Satan is false flagging, did you think of that?

Also:
>Bread
>BrEaD
maybe God wants you to take a nap

I don't get this one.

See? God loves us.
Atheism = rekt

well said

>REEE
>I don't want to defend christians
>I FUCKING HATE CHRISTIANS EVEN THOUGH THEY REPRESENT THE WHITE RACE
Jesus Christ mercy me, please kill yourself.

KEK

> that race is more of a cultural construct

And where did that culture come from? Magic dirt? I'm sure it had nothing to do with the ethnicity of who built it...