How the fuck do people live in Darwin?

weatherzone.com.au/nt/darwin-daly/darwin

>9 days into summertime
>already 35c
>possible thunderstorm
>90% humidity

How is Darwin in the winter?

Once I'm done with my studies in Melbourne (late June) I'll travel around and I'm thinking of going north east first to enjoy the nature etc. and Darwin afterwards (don't know how much there is to see there, though?)

kek average temp where I am can be from 35c - 50c

>Summer
>Winter
Darwin is tropical you fags

Im Perthfag here

Darwin should be around 25 max in winter but its really humid all the time and the night times are fairly high, around 18

Perth is just slightly hotter Darwin, but alot less dry, very dry.

so in australia the north is basically the american south, interesting

>9 days into summertime
wtf are you talking about christmas is 16 days away it is clearly winter. reported for trolling. I hate australiens so goddamn much

Darwin doesn't have an actual winter, just a dry season where the the temps are still pretty high but the humidity drops off, that's the time to visit.

What's good there? Beatiful nature scenery, good culture, wildlife??

>good culture
fuck im dying of laughter

yeah its good scenery but its a wasteland, if you like gold and red shit everywhere its nice..

wildlife, you know the whole story

Australia is boring, its 99% trying staying alive and 1% living

>wildlife, you know the whole story

as in, everything will try to kill me?

yes

Darwin is legitimately worse than Port Moresby

Any traveling advice for one looking to spend a month in Australia (late June to late July)?

Winter time for us, June and July.. Australia you can do fuck all in winter outdoors wise - all we have is good beaches and great barrier reef stuff etc and its best to join Summertime

Not alot of history here so museums arent really an option

My advice - go to another country - personally i would die to goto Norway or Iceland

besides, we are full

I've heard that there are some great nature reservates/forests with beautiful wildlife in north east queensland, so the temperatures should also be reasonablere there then

I went to darwin for a while. Got fukken wasted. I liked it there. People hate everyone except white and like to drink. Kick back place. All i would need is guns

>inb4 fuck off were full

if your the outdoor'sy guy, im defiantly not him, not the best advice from me.

Im sure theres plenty of it out over east, im stuck over in Perth, and know nothing of it.. im 22 and i havent been outside WA,

Australia is so fucked up they can't even name their seasons properly

Love the cunts though

Darwin's a pretty interesting place, very different feel to the rest of Oz, you can have fun there and It's sort of the gateway to the Kakadu national park.