New Zealand thread

anyone here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EculbQyCBRE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeahh I can't sleep :(

lame , its only 1.30 man weekends are for late night vidya , drinking and then sleeping for half of the day . north or south island?

South, Ive been playing battlefield all day, I need to rest my wrists

o same chch here. pc or console?

PC! I was playing on ps4 but I enjoyed it so much I had to buy it on PC for the true bf experience

nope, soz

dw i still love ya aus bro

o im a console pleb , ps4. i wish i had a gaming pc

R u cute

your accent sucks

im a guy for one, but im not the worst looking fella out there, nor the tallest unfortunately.

ditto cunt

Eh height is the most Jewish meme ever, the manlet meme needs to go

yeah seems to bother other people more than it does me. arr you cute?

Sup bois.

Who here /lowerhutt/?

What's happening down there anyway, how is the public taking English as PM.. I believe he will win election next year.

Unless Jacinda Arden gets pushed hard and kiwis vote for muh womyn

Moderately I guess? I'm too autistic for actuate self reflection

tekapo , im originally from twizel just up the road. i didnt catch the news or anything tonight so i wouldnt know, and i havent spoken to anyone irl about it.

you a grrrrl or bwoy?

Bwoy ;_;

well for the record anyway i dont think boys should be cute, sounds pretty fucking gay to me. handsome is better fitting description

Good evening, fuckers. How's your:
>multiculturalism
>employment
>government

Honest questions

>we pay for fucking island niggers educations, and at my job the filos and indians have fucked the toilets because they cant work out how to use them.

>there's work if your not lazy.

in turmoil at the moment

soz i forgot to mention no one even speaks up about them ruining the toilets apart from myself

Isn't the NZ accent a more feminine Aussie accent? Don't their E's sound like I's?

australians say fesh when saying fish and we say fush , we talking abit more slower and drawn out. depends what region there from and if they're a nig nog or not.

Shit sucks bro. I heard you have half of china and micronesia living on your south island.

The toilets at my uni had picture instructions about how to use mail toilets because niggers cannot into toileting.

MY DUDES

LISTEN TO FRANKIE

youtube.com/watch?v=EculbQyCBRE

at a meeting , when they asked about training we could do to better staff, which i replied with toilet training for welding and fabrication which is primarily indian and filo.

hahhaha fuck

ITT: worthless neet degenerates who can only talk about living in pixel fuck worlds.

Yeah fuck this, time to sleep.