Are whites actually Neanderthals?

Are whites actually Neanderthals?

YOU CUMSKINS WAZ LIVING IN CAVES AND WIPING YO OWN SHIT WITH LEAVES BEFORE WE TAUGHT YOU HOW TO REED & RIGHT!

are nigs actually retarded monkeys?

No Sapiens went to Europe and breed to a limited extent with Neanderthals

We have few% neandertal DNA in is.

Look it up

No one is white. Has your experience here taught you nothing?

Way I understand it - Neaderthals and Niggers were actually entirely separate species.

Neaderthals had to travel farther south in the ice age and they interbred with niggers to create the cro-magnon half breeds that make up the majority of modern humans. Why would sapiens travel to Europe when Europe was solid ice at the time? Seems like it was the other way around.

Neanderthals went north to escape niggers.

It wasn't other way around
Sapiens breed with and starved/killed Neanderthals because they had superior social ties.

Sapiens did the same thing with Erectus in Asia

Neanderthals wouldn't have to travel to Africa during the ice age.

whites are co magnon. neanderthals are the jews ancestors

NO Sapiens went to Europe

No

>you will never be a sapiens with a retarded neanderthal waifu

Why to live

they were very smart and not retarded cavepeople

I'd rather be a caveman than a fucking monkey

remember a few % points is what separates us from chimps

The only white people are the people who can digest milk as adults. This is the defining genetic trait which led us to world domination. The fact that we can drink a glass of milk and get food is an enormous advantage over someone who has to wait months for their crop to ripen. Whites roll in down the valley, burning the crops and decimating the stragglers. Then they have a glass of milk and carry on burning. Anyone who cannot into milk runs away into starvation - their crops are gone. They have no milk.

Whites drink a glass of milk and invent a new weapon. Whites decimate the stragglers with their weapons. A non-white steals his new stone axe, thinks ha too can be king.
But he cannot steal the milk, he cannot steal ability to digest it. He cannot into milk, he cannot roll down the valley and burn. He does not sit down at the end of the pillage to drink some milk.
He is not white.

Lactose maketh the man. Lactose crowns the king. The rest, they are all cheese and yoghurt consumers. And they shall not inherit the earth.

>tfw gomad

Lactose.

White.

Do you even milk?

witness me!

One last post to spread the message of the milk

Asians have more neanderthal DNA than whites. Also, all Caucasians (including nonwhites) have neanderthal DNA. Arabs, North Africans, Ethiopians, etc....So there is nothing unique about whites having neandarthal mixture, this meme needs to die.

No, Ashkenazi Jews are Neanderthals.

The forehead slope, the nose, the balding, short height, wide build, etc.

They want revenge.

Based milkbro.

There is a book called 'Them And Us' which talks about how our ancestors drove the neanderthals to extinction after 20,000 years of those blood thirsty monsters eating and raping us.

themandus.org

No they where Cro Magnon

Neanderthal hybrid here.
I enjoy my good neanderthal vision with perfect eyes at the age of ~30.
As well as I enjoy my 10%+ strenght bonus on my muscles.

Downside:
Prone to addiction, gambling and drugs.
Immune system is not top notch.