Lol yurop

lol yurop

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4016896/Child-migrant-Calais-Jungle-18-stabbed-death-outside-Tesco-Express.html
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&ll=47.795309341006664,11.242029983105567&z=10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WTF how?How is Latvia at 13:00 ???Its shouldnt be as high we took only 23 refugies in dude wtf.

all the russians i guess, same with estonia

Slavs

Germans over here and in Switzerland. Foreign=/=shitskin

Help

>Foreign-born
Does it mean that every shitskin of second generation isn't even considered?

It have to suck that author of this map gave Bornholm to Sweden

læl, we keep forgetting about it all the time

>roach mad Turkey will never be accepted as European as long as its a Muslim shithole

And foreign doesn't automatically mean shitskin alot of them are from eastern EU

please hide this racist data

the idiot left draw conclusions from that
>more immigratnts more success
>just look at sweden and germany

lol

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4016896/Child-migrant-Calais-Jungle-18-stabbed-death-outside-Tesco-Express.html

lol one of your roach brothers got sprayed with raid.

European migrants

Let's all look at the Map of Refugee Crimes in Germany:

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&ll=47.795309341006664,11.242029983105567&z=10

>Khalid Safi
Doesn't sound like a Turkish name to me.

>>Khalid Safi
>Doesn't sound like a Turkish name to me.
Same shit Mehmet, same shit.
Stupid Turk doesn't realize immigrants came from all over, gloating thinking it's all rapefugees and his muslim peeps. Stupid.

>tfw lumped in with the rest of the UK even though Northern Ireland is 98.3% white
Mixed feels.

It's not the same, t*rkish names sound like orcs from lotr, not even joking.
Oktay, Mesut, Bulent, Mesut, Aslan, Asuman, Bahadir, Bayram, Cevahir, Doruk, Ercan, Faruk, Firat, Fusun, Gul, Gulay, Gulbahar, Harun, Haluk, Irmak, Ilknur, Ikbal. I mean if you go to t*rkey, you'd probably think you're in mordor, cause they also look and sound like the part, especially non-slavic descendant t*rkish girls are the worst, fucking orks all of them and not of the pretty Urukhai kind, of the ones that are so ugly they need clouds over their head.

We need to cleanse the filth.

at least they got the color scheme right

>Norway: 14.4%
is it that high? I thought you weren't completely cucked

there are many swedes in norway doing the shit jobs

Partially skewed from the flood of Poles and Swedes.

lol turkey

Germans are disgusting subhumans and need to leave