In approximately 25 minutes, the ubiquitous shitposting meme lord, Pewdiepie...

In approximately 25 minutes, the ubiquitous shitposting meme lord, Pewdiepie, will delete his YouTube channel; let's share our best memories of him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lxw3C5HJ2XU
youtube.com/watch?v=Y39LE5ZoKjw
youtube.com/watch?v=QGX2mJ6IbS0&t=576s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll start with this youtube.com/watch?v=lxw3C5HJ2XU

>best memories
>Pewdiepie

More like pediepiece of shit

Hopefully this will be the last anyone ever hears of him.

le epic troll.

R U S E D
U
S
E
D

is this Sup Forums?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

>b-b-but he was le secret nazi, he's d-doing it for us
>H-HE WAS OUR G-GUY

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

KEK

He's getting more and more redpilled about the MSM

youtube.com/watch?v=QGX2mJ6IbS0&t=576s

xDDDD eb/i/n

he trolled everybody, he just deleted his 2 account

knew it

kek
it was just a prank bro

Played the media hardcore, what a lad.

literally literally who?

no he won't, fucking retards

PRANK'D

>lol I'm gonna delete my career when I get marginally more successful

believing this

TRICKY DICK'D
>TRICKY DICK'D
TRICKY DICK'D
>TRICKY DICK'D
TRICKY DICK'D
>TRICKY DICK'D

Some of us predicted that he was going to not delete his channel and he is going to start redpilling his fans.

>20 minutes from now

DID YA FIGURE IT OUT?

He's doing God's work, redpilling the youth. So glad he kept it.

Of course he wasn't going to delete his account. It was obvious. But he really did play the media.

Everyone that published a story on it should be added to the "fake news" list.

This guy was such a failure.

even that pathetic cuck (((maddox))) had a livestream up dedicated to pewdiepies subscriber count. he must feel stupid now.

hahahahah

MSM btfo

Worst let down of the year. Muh abortion.

i hope pewdiepie realises it only takes one time to pull this kind of stunt and you lose a shit ton of credibility for big "events" in the future. whenever he wants to get people hyped about something they are just gonna wonder if hes fucking with them again.

crying wolf is never a good idea

Why is he doing this?

He's still /our/guy

>got bluepilled into subbing
>oh yeah no he will redpill e-everyone g-guys

"why can't we be friends?"

Absolute mad man.

because his (((marketing team))) probably noticed a slight stagnation in his viewership so decided he needed to do something wacky to get people talking about him again

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU GUYS GOT PEWED

Read. Trump hired Sachs.

So did he?

>earning millions of dollars based on his youtube videos views
>wants to delete his channel which is only his only source of income

you're stupid to think that this is real

never liked his retarded video

>people actually subbed to him for this

What a bunch of gullible tools, seriously you're fucking so susceptible to manipulation it's not even funny

>maddox
He should have never jumped on the youtube bandwagon.

Why are reddit users on Sup Forums so triggered by Pewdiepie? I don't get it.

PEW

F A K E N E W S E D

Do you understand what it means when I do this?
((((Pewdiepie))))

The more I hear about this guy, the more I like him. He's actually fine.

Isn't he our guy?

Yes. He is now just going to redpill his millions of fans for us.

>12/09/16(Fri)11:35:29 No.102192734
bye kike

>Calling some clickbaiting faggot "redpilled" because he used a Hitler clip like Family Guy does constantly

hahahaha, you faggots fell for this retarded talk, le based red pilled man, am i right pol?

He won't.
Why the FUCK wouldn't he keep going until Youtube completely fucks him over? He makes more money per month than all of the posters above me make per year.
Stop giving this imbecile attention, he already gets enough by the Let's player fanbase (aka 10 year olds)
This is just another method of causing Drama

he just used the same media that want it him destroyed to gain sub, thats kinda genius.
he trolled the left media.

this move was more redpilled then actually deleting his channel
styx literally predicted this

point is this guy has nazi imagery and Hitler speeches in his vids, as well as a bias against the mainstreem meteor, which is gonna affect a whole lot of youth watching his videos

I never watched a single thing he did. I barely know who he is outside the name.

>>earning millions of dollars based on his youtube videos views
>>wants to delete his channel which is only his only source of income
He has enough money to retire tomorrow and life comfortably but the eternal swede strikes again, jewing youtube out of money bucks.

I have been subbed for a while now, and even if i dislike most of his content, some videos where he's talking about other things than vidya are pretty based. He seems like a chill guy, if you can bear some cringe tho

>jewing youtube out of money
oh no
can anyone please think of all the google shareholders who will go to bed hungry tonight? ;_;

[look up this guy on the internet]
more like
>((((Pewdiepie))))

All his non-vidya videos are normalfag clickbait shit.

This dude was never mentioned here until he made some Hillary jokes then conveniently his view counts started getting fucked up and there's a campaign here bashing him "BTFO /our/ guy". Really activates my almond.

He's normie tier until he drops more than a few ironic Hillary supporter jokes. He's not even that bad, most people don't go out of their way to view his stuff. It's just an easy thing to be contrarian about. I bet he's despised on Sup Forums & /r9k/.

Kek's son.

>Jewing anybody.
Fire up the ovens.

>disliking normalfag clickbait shit is being "contrarian"

True. That's what i said about bearing some cringe, he still makes good points (about drama and shit)

I remember that thread about him closing his jew tube channel.

fuck off JIDF with this kike.

yeah, right. If you think he's going to start spouting anything meaningful to red-pill people your're an idiot. Kanye West redpills kids more than that faggot.

He ain't deleting shit. He relies on Google for 100% of his 7-figure yearly income.

yeah and worse yet, I guarantee he's going to turn around and start making a joke out of Trump and the alt-right after being vaguely politically incorrect, but newfags never learn.

>Trump banter
>Shits on Hillary
>Shits on buzzfeed
>Drops toman salutes
>Actually gets a toad
>Traditional feminine gf
>Swede who knows Sweden is fucked
>Close friend / production team member open trump supporter
>Jokes how he's channel isn't pushed by YouTube as he isn't white

>Used recent click bait by MSN saying he was a nazi to talk to his viewers about how a lot of the media is skewed and to not trust them at all

He's 100% on board, and is subtly dropping truths everywhere to his normie audiences. But he's too big so (((they))) can't take him down with smear stories or stop his cash flow.

never learn, hes just a jew making a living off goyim.
(((swedes))) they kill Catholics and civilization.

maximum keks

He's playing interdimendional 12D intergalacting 6 level backgamon and we all got played.

HAHAHAHAHA

and yet there are fags right now who think hes going to red pill the masses. even then if he tries the little 9 year olds wont fucking listen or get it

theres also people on this thread right now (anonymous too) who acted like they predicted it

Can't believe anyone thought this unbased faggot was actually going to act on it.

>redpill

>deleting my channel
>only deletes some random channel
He knew exactly that every non retarded person thought he means his 50 million+ subscribers channel.

He released this massage on his main channel. This is called false marketing.

It's like a company who says that they will give you their company after 50 million views, but they only give you some failed company shares they hold and which is worthless and only a little business and not the real parent company.

He is a confirmed liar after today.

>normalize nazi stuff to kids
>not helping

Do you want us to deepthroat them with redpills you retard?

>tfw I never watched a single Pewdiepie video.

Have I missed much?

>p
No, thank God you arent giving money to (((them))).

The point was that he's not even on the radar of most users here but because he's popular it's easy to assume those boards hated him without ever watching because "hurr durr normies".

This response was about as based as it gets. He makes a video, triggers the "fake news" MSM into covering it, bolsters his sub count (makes even more money) and pulls a Djinn on everyone and does exactly what he said he would do in the most literal manner.
I still think he got his fame in the most depraved way (preying on children), but this was pretty Trump-tier.

He didn't lie, he said he was going to delete his channel and he did, he just didn't tell which one would be deleted.

he can go delete himself too along with the channel.

christ...
just fuck what people call content these days.

praise the lord. for you are free of having consumed degenerate diarrhea dogshit.

Ah, I don't know about the (((country))) of Belgium, but in America, nazi and holocaust jokes are pretty mainstream. Just look at the downfall parodies. Has that made society more red-pilled? No.

why are you so upset about it?

>nu/pol/ likes and follows pewdiepie.

I'm done with this semen slurping board.

He's more awesome than any of us here. let's just first state the obvious.

>naming the jew
has pewds revealed his power level?

Hey Juan, WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY TACO'S!