Star Wars Rogue One

yeah I'm gonna boycott Rogue One because people making it really really hate white people, especially males

I'll just go watch it twice then.

then why are over 60% of the characters (the good guys) white?

(((george lucas)))

>wasting money to butt-ravage a finngolian over a movie for kids

I'll catch it when it goes on Netflix.

Well done, you're twice the cuck of a normie.

Star Wars was always leftist propaganda.

Fuck aliens
Heil Vader
Heil The Empire

he's in no way involved in the new movies.

i don't understand why there are so many nignogs and chinks in Star Wars.

>boycotting one $15 ticket to a guaranteed multi-billion dollar movie
>making a difference

Pick one.

MANY DEAD BOTHANS. THATS THE ONLY FUCKING REASON ANYONE CARES ABOUT THIS MOVIE. THERES NO FUCKING BOTHANS JUST NOG AND HIS NOG DAMILY REEE

bump

Every single piece of media you consume is propaganda and has been for over 50 years. This won't be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

This is how the jews win

never liked a single cuck wars movie ever in my life, stupid nerd garbage.

Stop boosting this film's profile and popularity for fucks sake, I bet most of these slide threads are Disney operatives trying to create another free marketing shitstorm. FUCK OFF. Star Wars is run by Jews and is for children. Stop caring you fucking babies.

>t. CTR shill trying to make white men look bad
When men don't want to watch something, they simply do not watch it.

This is damage control that works both ways. If Rogue One fails, the filmmakers and supporters can claim that they are victims of misogyny and racism. If it does well, they can then claim that they "triumphed" over the racists and sexists.

Don't fall for this shit. Call out op when these threads get made.

Star Wars is already popular. The only difference we can make is letting normies know they aren't required to go watch it and are allowed to question its message.

I'm going to pirate it and not watch it.

Who gives a shit? We all know how this movie is going to end, Vader is going to murder every single one of them and it's going to be fantastic to watch

Thank you for Correcting the Record

You're so stupid.

What if frodo was all like

>MEUUH WAAHH IM JUST A HOBBIT
>TAKING THE ONE RING TO MORDOR

Pick one Gandalf meeeuuuuh

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future"

Now be a good Sup Forumscog and stream/rip it illegaly like a normal person.

Faggot

Makes me think that all the money ghost busters made was from fewer people than many realize. Almost like a tax on the stupid to fund more stupid.