ITT:

ITT:
>you post ""proofs"" of pizzagate
>I debunk them
Rules:
>one proof per post
>no videos (don't have time to watch that shit)
>if you are making a claim back it up with evidence (links / images)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/50332
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Asuka is best girl.

James Alefantis/Jaimes Elfantes?

James Alefantis almost meaning I love children in french?

Donald was shopping at the local Walmart looking for the newest kids bop CD when he felt someone breathe their warm hot breath into his ear.
"Got any lube?" The unknown creature asked. Donald turned to see Hillary Clinton standing right bedside him.
"Hillary, what are you doing here?"
"You know I'm a needy bitch, baby." Hillary said as she grabbed Donald and shoved him into the girls bathroom.

"Bend over Donald." Hillary yodeled. "Or you might have to be punished."
Donald didn't move, he loved fucking Hillary but he also loved being punished.
"Fine then" Hillary said as she began to reach in her back pocket pulling out a copy of the minions movie. "Once I'm done fucking you, you're gonna watch the minions movie for 2 days straight." Donald smiled, god he wanted to fuck those minions so bad. He wished he were fucking the minions right now and not Hillary.

Donald then bent over. Hillary pulled down his pants and dumped 69 gallons of lube on him.
"Are you ready Donald?" Hillary asked.
"Yes, Hillary the hoe." Donald screeched. Hillary had picked out the nickname. Anytime Donald called her anything other than 'Hillary the hoe' she would get furious and would burn Donald with her dragon breath. Yes, Hillary is part dragon, all celebrities are.

Hillary then spread Donald's asscheeks and began to thrust like she had never thrusted before. She was humping Donald so fast his asshole caught on fire. As Hillary clitoris was humping Donald, Donald's legs began to shake and he had no control. Donald let out a piercing screech as he came all over the Walmart Bathroom.

He turned his head. "Did you come, yet?"
"Is my dick still in your ass?" Hillary asked harshly.
Donald began to squeeze around Hilary's 8ft dick and Hillary moaned at the pressure.
Hillary rammed her dick inside of Donald and the was all it took for her juices to come flying out all over the bathroom. She came so hard that the entire state of Washington got flooded and there were no survivors. The end.

fuck duplicated

>James Alefantis
who is this and what is his connection to pizzagate

>post proof
>no videos
>only post proof short enough to read in about a minute

Good job, retard.

Hunter S. Thompson was assassinated for uncovering a massive government pedophilia ring.

Are you fucking kidding me right now?

i dont have time to watch 80 videos that are nothing but 15 mins of schizophrenic rambling. If its legit then you can summarize any proofs in text / image form then its not legit

This is a pretty good one actually.

k so if the owner was a pedo then why would he change his name to something that sounded like 'i like kids' in french?

Lol no. Gtfo fagget

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/50332

That one is a bit of an ironic detail, I admit.

kill yourself

Literally un-debunkable.

OP btfo.

ok. so where is the connection to child rape rings? Most likely it is talking about something we have no context of that would make sense in that context. If they were talking in code then it could mean anything since the whole point of talking in code is so other people can't understand you.

A fucking leaf

what could "play dominos on cheese than pasta" possibly mean? Are we talking drugs (e.g. on cocaine), actually ON something (e.g. on a table), or is there some sort of code they're using?