Commission an alt-right artist

Maldraw, the most popular and notorious alt right artist who drew the absolutely racist and anti semitic comic The Adventures of Christ chan is opening commissions on his patreon to further help spread the far-right agenda.

At $25 per commission he is willing to draw anything ranging from blacks being stomped on curbs, Jews being burned in ovens, LGBT being hanged on trees and minorities being skinned alive by the Right Wing Death squads.

Maldraw is one of the first non anonymous alt-right artists on the internet, being active and creating white supremacist and alt-right content since 2014.

Patreon link: patreon.com/christchan

shit art tbqh

What is it with this Malaysian? Is there like literally one internet connection in Malaysia and this guy has it?

Is this Malayia's ambassador to the rest of the world?

bump

Fuck off mike

I hate you more than any other individual that can be picked out of this board. You're such an insufferable faggot. Kill yourself

If I wanted shit art commissioned I'd go prowl the kindergarten playground.

Get fucked.

Stop plugging your bullshit. Nobody cares and nobody likes your "art".

Thanks, Malaysian Man. Cute art-style, I will consider your services.

>this is the third time in aweeks I've seen the autistic-artistic malay dude

bump

lel

dude you're the faggot that was alerting the "beige pride" faggot to Sup Forums threads about his shitty unfunny video

fuck off you talentless hack

who?

no begging fag

Your art is trash, I wouldn't ask you to draw anything even if you paid me

Why don't you draw something for the liberals since their shekels are way easier to dupe with?

Who cares?
No one likes the adventures of Christ-chan as they're for one not canon cause the guy who created Christ-chan doesn't approve of them, and they corrupt Christ-chan.

Christ-chan isn't some angry alt-right bigot girl that kills heretics.

She's a sweet, non-denominational Christian girl who likes to read the Bible to children, wants you to come to church with her, and doesn't like heresy.

maldraw made christ chan
check kym

No he didn't