Trump supporters are in a social media bubble

Why do Trump supporters only congregate in their own corner of the social media sphere?

Looking at the networks, Clinton supporters seem far more open minded while we just close ourselves off.

Why is this?

Oh look, they found Sup Forums's network of fake accounts.

Because we are a tad sick and tired of being called racists, sexists, homophobes, etc

the only reason I visit twitter is because of Trump.

Because Clinton supporters are petit bourgeois scum that think rhetoric will MAGA.

>post pro-Trump stuff on Faceberg
>libfags unfriend me (I did a before and after count on Election Day and 12 people unfriended me on that day alone)
>I have never once unfriended somebody for posting political shit, even the most obnoxious Hill Shills
>I'm accused of being in a social media bubble and closing myself off from people who disagree with me

Higher intelligence makes you more open minded because your brain has an easier time processing conflicting opinions.

>we
Who the fuck is "we?" why is it that every shill and concern troll feels the need to pretend to be part of some group they think is here?

Anyways that twitter group fro Trump is mostly people who only made accounts for the election. I only made a twitter after he won the primaries and I only used it for Trump stuff, twitter is a shit site and I have no interest in acquiring followers or participating with the "community" there. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Algorithms son.

They show what interests you and conservatives for the most part don't give a fuck about social networks unless it's to follow the few people in pop culture who aren't cucks.

It really makes you think, like maybe Trump supporters only started using Twitter to see Trump's tweets

I've never met a clinton supporter who can rudimentarily articulate any non-Democrat viewpoints. People on the right are exposed to leftist points of view all the time because the left dominates all forms of media.

Anyone on the right, by virtue of being familiar with leftism AND their own interpretation of the right is more informed than 80% of liberals right out the gate.

Your premise is retarded and you are incorrect.

Because of cookies and personalised feeds, the more specific your views and interests, the smaller the bubble.

Because most of the people following Trump have lives outside being engrossed in social media 24/7

Is that why liberals ban all dissenting voices? Because it short circuits their brains and they end up shrieking autistically and curled up in the foetal position?

Liberalism truly is a mental illness.

i wonder what pathetic piece of shit spent hours making that graph

underrated post

Half of those are Sup Forums troll accounts.

>Is that why liberals ban all dissenting voices?

According to that graph, reality is literally the opposite of what you just said.

The mainstream media narrative is dominated by the left, therefore the alt-right is clustered in it's own corners of the internet. This is nothing surprising.

I'm just surprised that there is a significant amount of trump voters who even use twitter regularly

Who lives in the bubble?
I'm sorry, I keep forgetting.

Clinton supporter? But the elections are over Hillary LOST
Lmao

this, and its dangerous

theyre onto us but dont quite realize what theyre looking at

It's all the Russians and fake news sites

Not quite an expert but it looks like it was done with gephi in five minutes 2 Be Honest With You Senpai

>Hi, I'm a Clinton supporter!
>But I follow Trump too!
>not because I'm interested in his opinions
>but because I want to be the first on my block to whine and cry when he tweets something I don't like!
>but (((muh statistics))) can be used to make me look tolerant and that's good for me

typical liberal nonsense, just pick and choose the evidence to fit the conclusion, wow turns out conservatives are ALWAYS WRONG how'd that happen

>interactions

Just means they engage in their natural desire to proselytize their ideology to all who will hear.

I wasnt in a bubble until every one of my liberals deleted me for having the incorrect opinions.

Liberals intentionally avoid us and then say we are avoiding them. Its just a standard practice for them.

Hell I lost a friend of +10 years over this shit. He just upped and left (talked a bunch of shit first of course) because he didn't like some of my facebook posts.

Leftists are simply brainwashed pussies taught to obey their master at all time and attack/avoid those who don't.

I love how the Trump accounts are a detaching node of REEEEEEEEE fleeing from the amoeba like mass of the shitosphere.

No, the only thing that the graph shows is that twitter is overwhelmingly leftist, and that right-wing voices are marginalised and sidelined.

The lefty numales who run twitter have repeatedly banned conservatives for their views (like Milo), and the SJWs have their own mass-block lists that they use to ensure that they never accidentally damage their own conditioning.
It's the lefties who are shunting conservatives out of public life, not the other way around.

That's what I was going to post, anyway. And then I saw your flag.
Get raked, leaf.

Was thinking the same thing. MIT basically made a graph showing us that 2+2=4

Fake news? Is that how leftists call their own news now?

Actually the more I'm looking at this, the more I'm seeing a mid-end game RTS map with Trump's country dominating with no visible way of Clinton's camp getting through.

The grey network on the left seems weak and unorganized. Is it possible infiltrate here and dominate the leftosphere?

Why would I follow libshits on twitter when I am blasted by their opinons in every single other part of my life? Twitter and 4chin and my escape from all the libniggershit that I consume in every other part of my life.

>Clinton supporters seem far more open minded
what?
Doesn't that chart also say Clinton supporters stick to themselves too.

this

normies follow plenty of people because they use twitter for various things. I just use it to keep up to date on politics from trump/molymeme/PJW and a few others

this hahahaha

clinton supporters are called LOSERS now. You know, because they LOST AHAHHAHA

this.

It's a big red blob that's trying to get the fuck away from that cancerous blue and purple tumor. it's a big purple blob of "let's all get along and coexist, when half of those assholes are reteroric-spouting, identity-politics identifying, attention whores, and believe the term 'coexist' only applies to 'things we like.'

It's a group of prey-mentality weaklings that need a huge hive to fight their battles for them, an overlord of government to pamper them and their narrative and, ironically, their bullying is their strength.

All those liberal sites are the same now. they're all look-at-me selfie taking shitholes and anything remotely against the grain is not only banned or removed but directly attacked and reported using hashtags. It's sickening.

Hahahahahhaaa who had the mental breakdown because reality cracked open their safe space?

Milo was banned for partaking in a racist raid, which violates almost every Twitter guideline there is.

There was nothing controversial about his ban.

You need to come up with something better than that.

dudes this is the shape of our meme magic.

the fucking energy from our wands

praise kek!

Why do they have such big cocks?

I'm a white girl. I slept with 3 Trump supporters and they were all 9 in length and as far as my wrist.

Holy shit. Can Sup Forums find the network of neutrals?

FPBP

/thread

Not today, leaf.

Not today.

So the red is frog twitter then?

>libruls ban people they disagree with
>"wow safe space much right wing people lmao"

We control the government now and the brown leeches are going back, so I don't care

fuck off tranny

Fuck, I didn't know this. I guess we should go ahead and give it to Hillary then.

I don't understand what you're trying to say.

> Hillary supporters are more open-minded

Kek

This is what happens when you motivate your voters, rather than being a boring sack of shit like Hillary was.

I have 3 accounts for them

I know this is bait but you can obviously see that trump supporters are far more integrated with clinton supporters, look at all the purple. Whereas there's no liberals in the trump area.

trump supporters = alphas.

this is why we knew trump would win.

its a fucking law of nature that all the cucks fall in line.

Then stop being all of those things.

No, you're retarded. The graph clearly shows that Trump supporters don't interact with the blue dots.

I don't know how anyone can be dumb enough to arrive at your conclusion from looking at it.

This, how do these people think Twitter works? You don't use an account with your name on it to spam Dead Wife memes at Patton Oswald.

nah.

thanks for giving us 2020 as well btw.

>No, the only thing that the graph shows is that twitter is overwhelmingly leftist, and that right-wing voices are marginalised and sidelined.

Now you know how SJWs feel

>what is unpopular candidate in overwhelmingly pro-clinton social medias

>what is tatemae and honne
>what are shy tories

>what are the accounts in pro-clinton area and do they (if so, how many) claim Trump is racist and simultaneously use it as reason to block?

The stupidity of your argument resides in the fact that twitter cannot marginalize you. You are free to follow whoever the fuck you want.

that's ironic cause she lost and they had no clue

Generally if you say you support Trump, Clinton supporters, being the tolerant people they are, block you outright
I've lost 20 followers during this election cycle

:)

We need a final solution to the Sup Forumsack question.

Yeah, that's a good point. I don't got twitter or facebook or any of that crap.

Neat picture op

You're a leaf, no one cares what you think

Anything you say is immediately wrong

>stop liking what i dont like

Could that possibly be that every time we do interact those blue dots resort to calling us racist bigots etc before we even start a conversation?

>giving us 2020 as well
>us
I didn't know you were a multimillionaire, user.

>safe space

Because if you support Trump, a lot of people will shun you and force you away from them. Trump supporters stay with Trump supporters because they won't get labeled every bad character quality in the book if they are open about their support.

No, it couldn't.

There is nothing surprising at all about the graph. Hillary supporters live in cities, where they are forced to interact with all kinds of diverse people, meaning that they are more likely to be open minded and to be willing to interact with different types of people.

Trump supporters tend to be dumber and live in suburban and rural areas, in which they only get to interact with only one type of person, and usually harass and bully anyone who doesn't conform to that one type of person, just like Milo did with that black actress.

>bans all supportive statements of white culture and white pride
>bans all statements citing factual statistics and behavior of shitskin cultures
>allows blatant anti-white statements and white genocide organizing and sentiment
>but not marginalizing anybody

Kys, leaf.

they are trowing everything and the kitchen sink to explain why they lost, fake news, information bubbles etc, they are going all out.

It's just talking about interaction. The Trump supporters don't actively seek out people to harass for having different opinions as frequently.

Why would you need to "follow" clinton or similar liberal information sources on purpose when you get bombarded with it daily wherever you go and whatever channel you watch?

You just don't want to get bombarded 24/7 with this liberal shit. Imagine the others would get bombarded 24/7 with infowars, breitbard and Sup Forums style stuff? They would break down mentally and would need medication to cope with everyday life.

/pol closed off?

/pol is a board for open exchange of ideas not people

back to redbit with you, shoooo

low quality bait, 1/10, not understanding your audience

>twitter is the only source of news in the world
this graph is retarded.

Human nature?

What?
So the clinton supporters are surrounded by Trump supporters but the Trump supporters are in their own bubble? How is this possible? How are dems both surrounded with Trump supporters and trump supporters are segregated?

The Liberals I've seen on FB and other sites are always the most hateful/whiny of the bunch. I rarely see Trump supporter being assholes.

Fuck of day of the rake

All the city lads I know would like to have a word with numale cucks like you about this

Turf wars are pretty srs business in almost all urban locales

These explain it fairly well.
Remember, correlation doesn't equal causation except for in climate change.

The heart of darkness

You'll find CTR somewhere up that river

>support
>based on who you follow
yea nah

fpbp

It's not that we close ourselves off, it's that Trump supporters have been driven away and outcasted by the left for their views from virtually every site of social media.

Your argument is retarded because Twitter doesn't decide who you follow.

You are dumb and lack logical cognition.

>spam dead wife memes at Patton
...are you me?

Sup Forums is a bubble, kiddo.

stay in school.

because most lefties are extremely close minded and unfriend anyone who slightly pisses them off or even doxxing them

test

uh, are you kidding?

i tried using twitter, and going to liberal safespaces. i got banned.

the ONLY way for a person on the right to be on twitter at all is to avoid safespaces altogether, because they WILL be banned, promptly.

furthermore, what you see here is actually saturation of trump supporters through the clintonsphere, with almost NO presence of clintons in the trumpsheres, even considering that you don't get banned or censored in the trumpshere.

Wow, that was a lot of work to make a graph that says "Republicans r dumb." Here's mine.

blocked

Cut off their supply lines. Starve them to death.